Which Lie is Trump Trying to Cover-up with his Border Children Refugee Lies?

Filthy illegals?

Are you sure you're in the right country? You might be happier in Russia?
They are not the clean kind like you normally think of when it comes to immigrants -- now the Swedes -- those are my kind of immigrants -- illegal or otherwise.

So..you know for a FACT that some of those kids separated from their "families" are truly their real kids and not being used in the Kid Trade, eh? Really. So nice to know you have those powers.
I read today that the policy on separating kids from adults what started in 1997. If true, I guess clinton would be the asshole.

I believe the LAW was passed by Congress under Bill Clinton.
It's not a policy it's a LAW.
The left keeps saying policy so people believe there is a choice in handling people who illegally cross our border.
Well I am glad Clinton did at least one thing right, so I will credit him for signing it -- I guess that is why Trump says its the democrats fault

However, I don't know why Trump says fault -- the law is great -- give credit where it is due.
Maybe you know the law. What is the law you are talking about?
Ask Defiant1 -- he said Clinton signed it -- if true, Clinton did a great thing for our nation

If this isn't a law, but a "Zero tolerance" policy -- then I need to find out who created this policy and give them a high five
I asked him and have not gotten a response back.

The Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996, Division C of Pub.L. 104–208, 110 Stat. 3009-546, enacted September 30, 1996 (often referred to as "i-RAI-ruh," and sometimes abbreviated as "IIRAIRA" or "IIRIRA") vastly changed the immigration laws of the United States.
No part of that makes it a law to separate children from their parents. Lame attempt to further promote the lie. Unless you can show where it states separating kids from the parents your claim goes down as bullsh..t and just another lie to support an already recognized lie.

So..you know for a FACT that some of those kids separated from their "families" are truly their real kids and not being used in the Kid Trade, eh? Really. So nice to know you have those powers.
I read today that the policy on separating kids from adults what started in 1997. If true, I guess clinton would be the asshole.
See how easy it is to start fake news.

Holy crap, I just heard trump conflate babies, toddlers and little kids to being future rapist and murderers. That guy is having a meltdown.

See how easy it is to start fake news.
It didn't start with Trump, yes we see how easy it is.

Now trump's DHS boss is on a lie fest news conference.

If it were possible to enforce a ban on lying, a ghastly silence would fall over Washington

Forum List

Back