Which Lie is Trump Trying to Cover-up with his Border Children Refugee Lies?

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
We all know how frustrating and time consuming it is dealing with Donald Trump's endless lies that come out like machine gun fire every day from him and his administration spokespeople. Now we have to deal with trying to figure out which lies that he or his people tell us are specifically designed to cover-up other lies and which ones are they prioritizing for cover-up.

Congress needs to pass a law that Presidents are limited to how many lies they can tell in a day or a week. Limiting it to a dozen a week would cause this administration to collapse in a day or two.

So, the question is, which lie is trump trying to cover-up with his refugee children lies? Was it for covering up his lies about his N. Korea meeting with Kim or perhaps just more ammo to cover-up his lies about the Mueller investigation, like the lies about Manafort not playing a big role as his campaign manager? I lean towards the first one about his meeting with Kim. To much attention was steering towards what he didn't get done and his lies about what he claimed to have gotten done.

This is not meant to be another thread about the children's refugee crisis. It is specifically about what lies it is meant to be covering up.

He lies because the trump cult believes everything he says . He’s a lot like Kim Jun.

Oh and god forbid the press point out the lie, then it’s “fake news” . Stock response in his tweets .

So..you know for a FACT that some of those kids separated from their "families" are truly their real kids and not being used in the Kid Trade, eh? Really. So nice to know you have those powers.

So..you know for a FACT that some of those kids separated from their "families" are truly their real kids and not being used in the Kid Trade, eh? Really. So nice to know you have those powers.

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Gee. One has to wonder why Camp wasn't screaming bloody murder at Obama when he started the whole thing.

How many kids do you think were separated from their fishy parents on his watch??

Never heard a word from Camp or any other of the lefty loons on this board. They couldn't have cared less.

Nothing but a bunch of hypocrites. All of them.

He lies because the trump cult believes everything he says . He’s a lot like Kim Jun.

Oh and god forbid the press point out the lie, then it’s “fake news” . Stock response in his tweets .
If we had Hillary we'd have honesty and integrity in government.

It would be more honest than what we have now.

Nope. You would have the same thing going on and Hitlery already said she was going to import more Syrian refugees that we taxpayers would be paying for.

Glad that POS isn't POTUS.

De Nile ain't just a river in Egypt.

He still thinks Obama was the most transparent President ever.

Gee. One has to wonder why Camp wasn't screaming bloody murder at Obama when he started the whole thing.

How many kids do you think were separated from their fishy parents on his watch??

Never heard a word from Camp or any other of the lefty loons on this board. They couldn't have cared less.

Except Obama did not start this. But this is what Trump relies on. Uninformed people repeating his lies.

Nope. You would have the same thing going on and Hitlery already said she was going to import more Syrian refugees that we taxpayers would be paying for.

Glad that POS isn't POTUS.

I know you would like to believe this, but no it would not be the same.

I don't give a rats ass which POTUS "started it". THE point, which flies over your stupid pointy heads is.....THEY BROKE OUR LAWS! Fuck off, deal with the consequences and STFU.

What I think is that Trump is the president.

I don't give a rats ass which POTUS "started it". THE point, which flies over your stupid pointy heads is.....THEY BROKE OUR LAWS! Fuck off, deal with the consequences and STFU.

If this was just illegally crossing the border, it is a misdemeanor. If they are applying for asylum, that's legal. I hope you don't get your kids taken. Karma is no joke.

What I think is that Trump is the president.
Good reality hit you....it's a start

So did Obama do it or not?

I want to know who to credit for finally cracking down on these filthy illegals -- because the policy is a great policy and will really show those animals that we mean business!

So do I credit Obama or Trump for this great policy?

If this was just illegally crossing the border, it is a misdemeanor. If they are applying for asylum, that's legal. I hope you don't get your kids taken. Karma is no joke.
If it's asylum they can do it legally....they don't need to cross like an illegal.

That is because what you are suggesting is a lie and never happened. Try to keep up, even when the truth is painful to you.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back