Which Lie is Trump Trying to Cover-up with his Border Children Refugee Lies?

We all know how frustrating and time consuming it is dealing with Donald Trump's endless lies that come out like machine gun fire every day from him and his administration spokespeople. Now we have to deal with trying to figure out which lies that he or his people tell us are specifically designed to cover-up other lies and which ones are they prioritizing for cover-up.

Congress needs to pass a law that Presidents are limited to how many lies they can tell in a day or a week. Limiting it to a dozen a week would cause this administration to collapse in a day or two.

So, the question is, which lie is trump trying to cover-up with his refugee children lies? Was it for covering up his lies about his N. Korea meeting with Kim or perhaps just more ammo to cover-up his lies about the Mueller investigation, like the lies about Manafort not playing a big role as his campaign manager? I lean towards the first one about his meeting with Kim. To much attention was steering towards what he didn't get done and his lies about what he claimed to have gotten done.

This is not meant to be another thread about the children's refugee crisis. It is specifically about what lies it is meant to be covering up.

We all know that you are lying and walking lockstep with the lib media and their fabrications.
The thread is asking a serious question. Which lie is trump trying to cover-up by telling his refugee children lies.

Those policies were already in place and law way before trump was in town. Your hero O, adhered to those same policies. Where was the howling and screaming then?

Why do you keep posting things totally unrelated to this thread?
Which Lie is Trump Trying to Cover-up with his Border Children Refugee Lies?

The thread claims Trump is lying...I'm proving he is not....So just because my response blows your whole thread don't blame me....
There is not a valid dispute that trump lied about the situation being caused by a "Democrat law".

We all know how frustrating and time consuming it is dealing with Donald Trump's endless lies that come out like machine gun fire every day from him and his administration spokespeople. Now we have to deal with trying to figure out which lies that he or his people tell us are specifically designed to cover-up other lies and which ones are they prioritizing for cover-up.

Congress needs to pass a law that Presidents are limited to how many lies they can tell in a day or a week. Limiting it to a dozen a week would cause this administration to collapse in a day or two.

So, the question is, which lie is trump trying to cover-up with his refugee children lies? Was it for covering up his lies about his N. Korea meeting with Kim or perhaps just more ammo to cover-up his lies about the Mueller investigation, like the lies about Manafort not playing a big role as his campaign manager? I lean towards the first one about his meeting with Kim. To much attention was steering towards what he didn't get done and his lies about what he claimed to have gotten done.

This is not meant to be another thread about the children's refugee crisis. It is specifically about what lies it is meant to be covering up.

We all know that you are lying and walking lockstep with the lib media and their fabrications.
The thread is asking a serious question. Which lie is trump trying to cover-up by telling his refugee children lies.

Those policies were already in place and law way before trump was in town. Your hero O, adhered to those same policies. Where was the howling and screaming then?
No they weren't. Stop telling that lie.

I don't give a rats ass which POTUS "started it". THE point, which flies over your stupid pointy heads is.....THEY BROKE OUR LAWS! Fuck off, deal with the consequences and STFU.

If this was just illegally crossing the border, it is a misdemeanor. If they are applying for asylum, that's legal. I hope you don't get your kids taken. Karma is no joke.
If it's asylum they can do it legally....they don't need to cross like an illegal.

That's not what's going on now. People applying for asylum are getting their kids taken,
Give us a link on that

There is not a valid dispute that trump lied about the situation being caused by a "Democrat law".
Wrong...we all gave Obama hell here when he began catch and release...we all said he was making a mistake that would endanger children...he did it anyway...its 100% on Obama the magic Kenyan....all on him not trump...Trump is hanging out the do not come sign...he is saying stay home and stay safe because you won't get in if you come here...

SUBJECT OF THREAD:

Which trump lie is trump trying to cover-up with his lies about the kidnapped and held hostage refugee children?

SUBJECT OF THREAD:

Which trump lie is trump trying to cover-up with his lies about the kidnapped and held hostage refugee children?

But Trump is not lying!!!!
The premise of the thread is that trump is lying. If you don't like it you should boycott it. Maybe you should start a thread calling for the boycott of this thread.

We need the dumb button enabled on this forum. Maybe it could be limited to once a day, only for that one post that is dumb beyond all others. Make the forum great!

So you read Trump's tweet and your but immediately got immensely butthurt, so much that you had to come and whine here. BUT TRUMPPP!!!

Have a point or get out of here.

I don't give a rats ass which POTUS "started it". THE point, which flies over your stupid pointy heads is.....THEY BROKE OUR LAWS! Fuck off, deal with the consequences and STFU.
So did Obama do it or not?

I want to know who to credit for finally cracking down on these filthy illegals -- because the policy is a great policy and will really show those animals that we mean business!

So do I credit Obama or Trump for this great policy?

I believe the LAW was passed by Congress under Bill Clinton.
It's not a policy it's a LAW.
The left keeps saying policy so people believe there is a choice in handling people who illegally cross our border.

We need the dumb button enabled on this forum. Maybe it could be limited to once a day, only for that one post that is dumb beyond all others. Make the forum great!

So you read Trump's tweet and your but immediately got immensely butthurt, so much that you had to come and whine here. BUT TRUMPPP!!!

Have a point or get out of here.
I don't read tweets. The closest I get to tweets is when I sit on my deck and listen to the birds. I have been listening to trump lies about the children refugee hostage and heard the words come right out of his lying pie hole.

If you don't like my points you are the one who needs to get out of here. You are a nobody here. Just another random anonymous poster just like everyone else. So with that, FU you delusional a**hole.

The left keeps saying policy so people believe there is a choice in handling people who illegally cross our border.
Well I am glad Clinton did at least one thing right, so I will credit him for signing it -- I guess that is why Trump says its the democrats fault

However, I don't know why Trump says fault -- the law is great -- give credit where it is due.

I want to know who to credit for finally cracking down on these filthy illegals -- because the policy is a great policy and will really show those animals that we mean business!

What law are you talking about?

Well I am glad Clinton did at least one thing right, so I will credit him for signing it -- I guess that is why Trump says its the democrats fault

However, I don't know why Trump says fault -- the law is great -- give credit where it is due.
Maybe you know the law. What is the law you are talking about?

Ask Defiant1 -- he said Clinton signed it -- if true, Clinton did a great thing for our nation

If this isn't a law, but a "Zero tolerance" policy -- then I need to find out who created this policy and give them a high five

Ask Defiant1 -- he said Clinton signed it -- if true, Clinton did a great thing for our nation

If this isn't a law, but a "Zero tolerance" policy -- then I need to find out who created this policy and give them a high five
I asked him and have not gotten a response back.

I asked him and have not gotten a response back.

The Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996, Division C of Pub.L. 104–208, 110 Stat. 3009-546, enacted September 30, 1996 (often referred to as "i-RAI-ruh," and sometimes abbreviated as "IIRAIRA" or "IIRIRA") vastly changed the immigration laws of the United States.

I don't know that Trump tries to cover one lie with another. I think he tells so many lies, they just overlap.

Filthy illegals?

Are you sure you're in the right country? You might be happier in Russia?

Forum List

Back