Which Issue are you MOST passionate about?

Which US topic are you MOST passionate about?

• Trump

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Conservatives

• Liberals

• Racism

• Economy

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Education

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Impeaching Trump?
The economy?
Racism in the US?
Education?

so many to choose from, but which one are YOU most passionate about?

Impeaching Trump?
The economy?
Racism in the US?
Education?

I have been passionate about the economy because back in 1987 that was when I entered into the stock market. I have seen the ups and downs of the economy and have learned all about predicting what the future of it will be and have done quite well. I have made a lot of new friends who have taken the knowledge that I have learned and also done well in the stock market. The more people I can provide with the knowledge(forbidden fruit) the less those people need the fucked up government to ruin their lives. It is an everyday battle, but my final statement to each of my friends is "Now that you have the "power" of knowledge, go out and teach others about that power, spread the word, and soon there will be many more people who wont be "Victims" of liberalism.

I don't care about those things, since I can do nothing about them.

I am most passionate about living well. It is the best revenge.

I voted economy and education.

Life isn't about partisan politics, but how much food you can buy with a dollar affects everyone.

Also, the education system has been changed to produce subservient lemmings, when it used to teach people to fend for themselves. That's doing society a great disservice.

Seriously, I want things to get back to how they were 20-70 ago years economically.

The cost of everything has gone up while the amount of income hasn't.

Last edited:

Did you not vote in the last election? If you did, then you did something about them...
LMFAO!

If you truly believe that, you are deluding yourself.

A nation with over 300 million, gets to vote for TWO assholes for POTUS. Now...that is f'ed up.

Did you not vote in the last election? If you did, then you did something about them...
LMFAO!

A nation with over 300 million, gets to vote for TWO assholes for POTUS. Now...that is f'ed up.
I voted for Donald J. Trump and since he won, I have seen the economic engine that was stalled under Obama start roaring back to life again. So yes, I think my vote counted.

LMFAO!

I voted for Donald J. Trump and since he won, I have seen the economic engine that was stalled under Obama start roaring back to life again. So yes, I think my vote counted.

Trump definitely has the right idea for the economy.

My biggest is immigration. Its also the first thing i look at when i am judging politicians.
However, all of those are vital.

I don't get passionate about issues.

I was pretty cheesed off when they cancelled 'Firefly'.

None of the above

I prefer to spend my time and energy in more productive activities

The number one issue is our moral fiber.

Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom.
Benjamin Franklin

So if you want a free economy, then only a virtuous people will be capable of one. Those not capable of freedom due to their amorality belong in jail.

Jail is a Progressive utopia. There are no guns, everyone is equal and protected, every thing is free like health care and shelter and food, it is a gun free zone, and every day is gay pride day.

This is why the left attacks our morality every day. They want a police state.

Last edited:
Impeaching Trump?
The economy?
Racism in the US?
Education?

------------------------------------------- importation of legal and illegal so called immigrants . Not really passionate , just interested . I hope that we stop importation of ALL categories of third worlders Bonzi .

Last edited:
I don't get passionate about issues.

I was pretty cheesed off when they cancelled 'Firefly'.
I've not seen it but heard it was great...how many seasons did it last?

Democrat mass Voter Fraud is destroying our democracy.

The Dirty Dems block Voter ID laws to enable multiple voting under fake names and non-citizens to cancel-out the votes of American citizens.

I'm most passionate about our corrupt govt and the lack of use of power and involvement of the general population

I'm most passionate about our corrupt govt and the lack of use of power and involvement of the general population

The statist desires crisis in order to implement their plans. For you see, people just want to live their lives in peace and be left the hell alone.

So to counter this, government either takes advantage of, or even creates a crisis so that people will go screaming to them for answers and "solutions".

The US was founded on the premise of a limited government, something long ago abandoned. Now we can't even watch a football game in peace.

Forum List

Back