Which is the most annoying liberal tactic you've seen on the forums? Poll

Which is the most annoying liberal tactic you've seen on the forums?

• 3 accuse a conservative of being stupid for thinking (whatever)- Projection?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 ending debate by above tactics so as to not have to provide intelligent discourse (Weasel)

• 5 accuse conservatives of not having compassion (re the illegals, re pregnant women...)

• 6 the old My party, right or wrong schtick

• Total voters
For me it is misrepresenting or deliberately changing what another argues and/or just trolling in an effort to start a food fight, divert the focus of the thread, get the thread moved to the flame zone or otherwise prevent any honest discussion of the topic.
Sadly that is at least 80% of every thread on here.

the below are standard conservative attacks on their opponents

just their gaslihting again

1 accuse conservatives of doing/saying what they are doing/saying
2 state their opinion as fact, yet give NO elaboration or link or whatever
3 accuse a conservative of being stupid for thinking (whatever)- Projection?
4 ending debate by above tactics so as to not have to provide intelligent discourse (Weasel)
5 accuse conservatives of not having compassion (re the illegals, re pregnant women...)
6 the old My party, right or wrong schtick
7 all the above are equally annoying, plus something else
8 some combination of the above

It's smarter to be lucky than it's lucky to be smart.
Amazon has this cheap.

YOu need it.

1707267614601.png

They use Trump as a fall guy for absolutely everything. 100% you would believe Trump was still President if you didn't know otherwise. You can't say 4 words without TRUMP!!! soon to follow.

Oh... and then say we are the ones obsessed by him
LMAO

:auiqs.jpg:

I never find those who disagree with me annoying.

I just pity them for their ignorance and accept that G-d put stupid people on The Earth for a reason.
I don't think He put any stupid people on Earth

They just get to a certain place in their lives where they choose to be stupid... despite all attempts by others to direct them to --not so stupid...

For me it is misrepresenting or deliberately changing what another argues and/or just trolling in an effort to start a food fight, divert the focus of the thread, get the thread moved to the flame zone or otherwise prevent any honest discussion of the topic.
lol

I should have consulted you first!

sorry about that!

(no, that's not sarcasm...

for once LOL)

I don't think He put any stupid people on Earth

They just get to a certain place in their lives where they choose to be stupid... despite all attempts by others to direct them to --not so stupid...

After retiring from my previous career in IT, I joined a police department as a patrolman.

In my job I daily come across some of the stupidest people ever to walk the earth. Not just garden variety ignorant, but true, dyed-in-the-DNA stupid. I honestly wonder how these people manage to convert oxygen into CO2. They have less survival instinct than a cabbage plant.

So, yes, genuinely stupid people exist and they are much more numerous than you can possibly imagine.

After retiring from my previous career in IT, I joined a police department as a patrolman.

In my job I daily come across some of the stupidest people ever to walk the earth. Not just garden variety ignorant, but true, dyed-in-the-DNA stupid. I honestly wonder how these people manage to convert oxygen into CO2. They have less survival instinct than a cabbage plant.

So, yes, genuinely stupid people exist and they are much more numerous than you can possibly imagine.
but everyone has talents and something special about them bc God made them

but everyone has talents and something special about them bc God made them

Empirically and demonstrably untrue.

Yes, that is what our mothers, teachers, and rabbis have been telling us since we were in nappies.

But it is a total lie. There are people on this Earth, and many more than we choose to accept, that are not only useless, but a true impediment to society. People who will not help themselves, cannot be helped, and will only destroy the life of anyone who tries.

I daily watch "do-gooders" try and fail until they finally give up and move on to someone else.

Forum List

Back