Which is the most annoying liberal tactic you've seen on the forums? Poll

Which is the most annoying liberal tactic you've seen on the forums?

• 3 accuse a conservative of being stupid for thinking (whatever)- Projection?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 ending debate by above tactics so as to not have to provide intelligent discourse (Weasel)

• 5 accuse conservatives of not having compassion (re the illegals, re pregnant women...)

• 6 the old My party, right or wrong schtick

• Total voters
Empirically and demonstrably untrue.

Yes, that is what our mothers, teachers, and rabbis have been telling us since we were in nappies.

But it is a total lie. There are people on this Earth, and many more than we choose to accept, that are not only useless, but a true impediment to society. People who will not help themselves, cannot be helped, and will only destroy the life of anyone who tries.

I daily watch "do-gooders" try and fail until they finally give up and move on to someone else.
either everyone iscreated in God's image and has rights

or no one is

either everyone iscreated in God's image and has rights

or no one is

I'm not discussing their rights... I'm discussing their failure to achieve anything remotely resembling humanity.

Everyone has the right to be stupid.

I'm not discussing their rights... I'm discussing their failure to achieve anything remotely resembling humanity.

Everyone has the right to be stupid.
well, I just don't agreethat there are worthless people, unless we speak of repeat violent criminals

So.. you agree that worthless people exist.

At least as far as you define them
Well, strictly speaking no one but the God who made them knows how "worthless" they may be.. If they find Jesus, they will not be so worthless... Of course they have to find the real Jesus, not some phony creation made up by... say the JWs ..

Well, strictly speaking no one but the God who made them knows how "worthless" they may be.. If they find Jesus, they will not be so worthless... Of course they have to find the real Jesus, not some phony creation made up by... say the JWs ..
Will the real Jesus please stand up ...

Stating as facts things they saw on a headline whose story did not support.

Usually with no link that I could read to show the falsity.

Stating as facts things they saw on a headline whose story did not support.

Usually with no link that I could read to show the falsity.
They probably realize most people are not going to check out what they say, therefore, their motto is Just say anything and maybe it will stick... and if doesn't stick with most people (the BS), they can always steal an election...

. Hopefully, they say to one another, we can get China to participate again... maybe find some new exotic virus to keep Republicans out of the vote counting rooms..... The Chinese will give us all the blank ballots we need-----

(I can't prove absolutely that the Chinese were involved last time [[probably were, though] but on the other hand, we know they "invented" the covid virus and then let Chinese people travel all over the place... everywhere but within China, that is :mad:)

Forum List

Back