Which is better: a president who criticizes the police or one who criticizes Nordstrom?

Hmmm, that is a hard choice. Let me think, Nordstrom goes out and takes Ivanka Trump's line off stating that sales have gone down, but could it be that because they took her items off the shelf before the sales went down, they are trying to justify their actions? I have seen conservative books which are best sellers end up starting at the back of the store where they are hard to find, because liberals hate anything that counters their continuing push for immorality and Marxist ways. So here is the People's President's Daughter who she herself identifies as liberal, being kicked to the street, and do you think she will be liberal for long? Yep liberals are so stupid like Obama and Hillary who threw many White and Black Democrats under the bus, because they hate fossil fuels. Then they wondered why those White and Black Democrats didn't vote for the failed vagina candidate.

Liberal are the stupidest people in the Universe.

View attachment 111492
Trump is not the people's President. Far from it. He did not get a majority of their votes, people are out protesting against him continuously, and his approval ratings for a new President are the lowest in history, his disapproval ratings for a new President the highest in history. There is nothing to indicate he is the "people's president".

He's definitely not supported by the wetbacks, weirdos, bottom feeders or criminals...unfortunately the United States is jam-packed full of the aforementioned these days. He will govern and act on behalf of the higher grade, higher quality citizen. IMAGINE THAT!
He's got the worst of of us scared shitless that we may have to be better and do better...Government will finally have an expectation of its citizens. If I felt like I couldn't fulfill an expectation I'd be scared shitless as well...hahaha. It's time to act and become legitimate people...that's all. Stop being so terrified of becoming a better society.

"
Stop being so terrified of becoming a better society.

The plan of the International Globalists is that all Western society fails, it's why all International Globalist organisations DEMAND that ONLY Western nations take in an UNLIMITED amount of feral beings from the worst nations on this planet, it's why they also DEMAND No Borders so ONLY Western nations are left unprotected and vulnerable.

The goal is to dismantle Western society as we know it.

The thing is we have known for some time this was their evil plan and now President Trump is in the WH, they see their evil plan in not only great jeopardy but also on the brink of being destroyed.

Agreed, well said and what a perfect assessment.

The Other Side think that the worst things imaginable are protecting your own borders, putting your own people first, putting your own nation first and ensuring you do everything that is humanly possibly to keep your nation and it's people safe from harm.

The Other Side think that these are the worst things imaginable.

So who is The Evil Side?

It's not President Trump, it's not American Patriots who love their nation and it's not European Patriots who will stand with our American cousins wherever and whenever you need us to stand with you, we have your back and we know with President Trump he has our back.

We are The Good Side.

The Other Side are the Evil Incarnate.
I'm happy for you being on the Good side. I would say Trump supporters are more Bad or just plain Ugly.

This is an example of Democrats jumping on the bandwagon to support the wealthy. How things change when they see a chance to score political points. In their zeal to trash the current administration, they've fallen into a trap and shown us how hypocritical they are.

PRESIDENT Trump tweeted yesterday that Nordstrom was being unfair to his daughter. The left, as usual, used this as an excuse to make false claims that he was nuts. That he was dangerous. On the contrary, what is more dangerous; A president that criticizes unfair business practices or a president who has been conducting a war against law enforcement. This criticism from the left isn't so much about what is right or wrong, but about what feeds an agenda and fills their coffers.
Right now the left is trashing PRESIDENT Trump on the behalf of a bunch of guys who have huge compensation packages, the kind of which were a source of scorn by these same exact Democrats only a few years ago. After all Barack Obama said; "There comes a time when you've made enough money". Apparently this doesn't apply if Democrats can use you to attack Republicans and especially attack Bush....er I mean Trump. So if the Democrats need a tax increase or need to get low-income voters on their side, they trash the evil rich. Now they're using the rich to attack PRESIDENT Trump. In effect, they are on the side of the rich man.

Blog: Which is better: a president who criticizes the police or one who criticizes Nordstrom?
February 9, 2017
Which is better: a president who criticizes the police or one who criticizes Nordstrom?
By Ed Straker
President Trump is being criticized for making critical comments of Nordstrom, which just dropped his daughter's product lines. Nordstrom claims that it is dropping her products due to economic reasons, but it is a big coincidence that Nordstrom, TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Neiman Marcus, and other retailers are dropping Trump products just as President Trump took office. The fact is that Nordstrom and other stores fear pressure from the left for selling Trump-branded products and so are proactively caving in to pressure. One wonders: if President Obama had sold an Obama-branded marijuana cigarette, would stores in California and Colorado be as quick to drop his product line when he became president? Probably not.

Predictably, the media are upset that Trump criticized Nordstrom for dropping his daughter's product line, calling it an "ethical dilemma." But the media saw no dilemma of any kind, ethical or otherwise, when President Obama and his henchman Eric Holder and his henchwoman Loretta Lynch went after the police forces of America and labeled them racist oppressors, feeding fuel to the fire to Black Lives Matter rioters everywhere and disincentivizing the police to do their jobs properly.

But you see, that was different, because that was about race and social justice. This is about Trump's products.

But taking a look at the list of corporate officers who run Nordstrom, I was a little surprised to find that of the top 13 officers, only one is a woman (predictably, human resources). That sounds more than a little sexist to me. What if Trump had criticized Nordstrom for being sexist? Would the media have minded?

And I couldn't help but notice that the three co-presidents of Nordstrom each make more than five million dollars a year in base compensation. ${Instrument_CompanyName} ${Instrument_Ric} People | Reuters.com
I have to wonder how many times that salary is compared to the basic sales clerk who works at Nordstrom. Isn't that enormous gap only fueling inequality?

How do you feel about the media defending a company that marginalizes women and pays huge salaries at the expense of its workers? In light of that, isn't the media's hand-wringing over such a racist, sexist, classist mega-corporation a reflection of their own lack of moral virtue?​
Hmmm, that is a hard choice. Let me think, Nordstrom goes out and takes Ivanka Trump's line off stating that sales have gone down, but could it be that because they took her items off the shelf before the sales went down, they are trying to justify their actions? I have seen conservative books which are best sellers end up starting at the back of the store where they are hard to find, because liberals hate anything that counters their continuing push for immorality and Marxist ways. So here is the People's President's Daughter who she herself identifies as liberal, being kicked to the street, and do you think she will be liberal for long? Yep liberals are so stupid like Obama and Hillary who threw many White and Black Democrats under the bus, because they hate fossil fuels. Then they wondered why those White and Black Democrats didn't vote for the failed vagina candidate.

Liberal are the stupidest people in the Universe.

View attachment 111492
Trump is not the people's President. Far from it. He did not get a majority of their votes, people are out protesting against him continuously, and his approval ratings for a new President are the lowest in history, his disapproval ratings for a new President the highest in history. There is nothing to indicate he is the "people's president".

He's definitely not supported by the wetbacks, weirdos, bottom feeders or criminals...unfortunately the United States is jam-packed full of the aforementioned these days. He will govern and act on behalf of the higher grade, higher quality citizen. IMAGINE THAT!
He's got the worst of of us scared shitless that we may have to be better and do better...Government will finally have an expectation of its citizens. If I felt like I couldn't fulfill an expectation I'd be scared shitless as well...hahaha. It's time to act and become legitimate people...that's all. Stop being so terrified of becoming a better society.

"

The plan of the International Globalists is that all Western society fails, it's why all International Globalist organisations DEMAND that ONLY Western nations take in an UNLIMITED amount of feral beings from the worst nations on this planet, it's why they also DEMAND No Borders so ONLY Western nations are left unprotected and vulnerable.

The thing is we have known for some time this was their evil plan and now President Trump is in the WH, they see their evil plan in not only great jeopardy but also on the brink of being destroyed.

The International Globalist organisations and the Useful Idiots that support The Agenda, they think people who are fighting that Agenda are stupid, this actually helps us that they're so arrogant and up their own buttocks that's their collective Achilles Heel them misjudging our resolve which is completely fanatical.

They think we have not noticed that it's ONLY Western nations, European, America and Canada they DEMAND take in UNLIMITED amounts of Third World scum, the intention as I commented is to reduce within twenty years the First World into the Third World.

They do NOT DEMAND that Middle Eastern nations who are not at war take in UNLIMITED amounts of their fellow Muslims and also take in UNLIMITED amounts of feral Sub-Saharan Africans. They do NOT DEMAND Open Borders in the Middle East.

In the Pacific Rim also we notice, the International Globalist Organisations ONLY DEMAND that Australia and New Zealand take in UNLIMITED amounts of Muslims and Sub-Saharan Africans, they do NOT DEMAND that China, Singapore, Japan, Thailand, South Korea etc take in ANY of this crowd, they also do NOT DEMAND Open Borders.

We are NOT stupid, but the International Globalists Achilles Heel is that they THINK we are stupid.

Well at least he doesn't need a teleprompter 24/7 to keep from boring the shit out of everyone.
It is clear he doesn't use a teleprompter which requires a person to be able to read. Have to seen the new so-called president of the USA trying to read. Mercy!

Yes I have. But as usual you went out in the weeds. Trump sometimes reads from a teleprompter, but he feels he's more effective speaking off the cuff. Obama needs the questions in advance, like Hillary so their answers can be focus-grouped to death. Obama/ Hillary are the most manufactured empty-suits I've ever seen.
I agree with you about so-called President Trump preferring to speak off the cuff. It is because he cannot read.

In the real world we tend to prefer someone who is direct, blunt and who doesn't beat around the bush and sugarcoat things. When most of us hear cautious, calculated, methodically planned language it often times comes across as disingenuous trickery. The paranoid schizophrenic people who love to be fed clever lines of calculated bullshit really should learn to dislike word play and semantics...Just discover your balls and you'll learn to appreciate it.
The problem with so-called President Trump is that he himself does not know what he is saying and the more undisciplined his talk becomes without a script, the more confused everybody around him is. "Alternative facts" is the new White House speak.
Lord have mercy!

Oh I'm sure he's a totally confused idiot just like all other billionaires of the world...hahaha
A common denominator among billionaires is that they tend to be innovative thinkers who aren't afraid to step outside of the single file line of zombies that make up the status quo. They find effective ways to communicate and reach their listeners. They aren't overly concerned with elloquence, their real interest is in getting shit done and making shit happen.
Please understand that by default you're not gonna get it regardless of how logical this sounds. You have self programmed and you won't allow simple logic and reason to sink in.
But not to worry, you're not the only one, many people are so use to hearing a smooth talking snake oil salesman talk in circles with a soothing tone and following status quo that Trumps aggressive yet effective form of leadership is alarmingly to such coddled and pussified ears.
Hang in there bud...you like many will come around.

No...you want the polished rat.
Butt hurt sucks don't it?
America would be better served by a president who is actually literate and able to write more than his signature on illegal executive orders.

How the fuck would you know, if you don't live here, then you don't have a clue, and also have no skin in the game. Take care of your own country, and leave the rest of US alone. People who butt into the affairs of others, are so fucking worthless liberal, that is why the US went for Trump, not the failed vagina candidate.
Now watch your language or people will think you cannot speak properly.
Where I live we have newspapers and TV. People in Europe are well-informed. Honestly, whenever I see Trump on TV I have to chuckle. What a thick jackass the so-called president is.

No, you have proven you get your facts from made up talking points. Their are obviously read to you, because you obviously didn't read the op's post.
Forgive me. I try to reply to everyone who makes a response to my posts but I have no idea what you mean. Sorry.
You are outraged when you are told to be.

Let's face it. As a so-called president, Donald Trump is a joke. People must be laughing every time they see him on TV. You know, it is clear that when he is talking, Trump does not know how to finish a sentence when he begins one. He is a scatterbrain who appeals to daytime TV viewers.

"As a so-called president, Donald Trump is a joke. People must be laughing every time they see him on TV."

They won't be laughing for much longer, President Trump will get the last laugh, as Patriots everywhere in the Western world already know, because we'll get the last laugh also.

We have very good friends now in the White House, friends who share our view, friends who are willing to help us achieve our joint aims. ...
Judge a person by the friends he keeps.

If that were the case then why is it not a problem that Obama/Hillary is/are friends with George Soros, Bill Ayers, The Muslim Brotherhood, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Black Lives Matter, The New Black Panther Party, The Weathermen, Cher, Madonna, and Ashley Judd.

With friends like this.....Muslims: When We Take Over Europe, We will Make It Legal to Rape White Women
I cannot speak for others but Europeans now know that the USA under so-called President Trump the USA cannot be relied upon as the friend it has been for the past seven decades.

You sound like a typical cookie cutter Liberal Democrat...You are all nervous because the heavy flow of free shit may slow or stop....is that what you're saying using slightly different word play?
Your foul language is not so easy for me to understand. Honestly.
I do understand, however, that Donald Trump has criticized a department store after criticizing the European Union and NATO, Just to be safe, we need to fill the gap in our defenses against Putin with an American ally which has threatened no support for countries which have not given enough money. This is an opportunity for Europe to become self-sufficient militarily.

EU-army_zpspvjczayh.jpg

European Union Army on maneuvers

This is an example of Democrats jumping on the bandwagon to support the wealthy. How things change when they see a chance to score political points. In their zeal to trash the current administration, they've fallen into a trap and shown us how hypocritical they are.

PRESIDENT Trump tweeted yesterday that Nordstrom was being unfair to his daughter. The left, as usual, used this as an excuse to make false claims that he was nuts. That he was dangerous. On the contrary, what is more dangerous; A president that criticizes unfair business practices or a president who has been conducting a war against law enforcement. This criticism from the left isn't so much about what is right or wrong, but about what feeds an agenda and fills their coffers.
Right now the left is trashing PRESIDENT Trump on the behalf of a bunch of guys who have huge compensation packages, the kind of which were a source of scorn by these same exact Democrats only a few years ago. After all Barack Obama said; "There comes a time when you've made enough money". Apparently this doesn't apply if Democrats can use you to attack Republicans and especially attack Bush....er I mean Trump. So if the Democrats need a tax increase or need to get low-income voters on their side, they trash the evil rich. Now they're using the rich to attack PRESIDENT Trump. In effect, they are on the side of the rich man.

Blog: Which is better: a president who criticizes the police or one who criticizes Nordstrom?
February 9, 2017
By Ed Straker
President Trump is being criticized for making critical comments of Nordstrom, which just dropped his daughter's product lines. Nordstrom claims that it is dropping her products due to economic reasons, but it is a big coincidence that Nordstrom, TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Neiman Marcus, and other retailers are dropping Trump products just as President Trump took office. The fact is that Nordstrom and other stores fear pressure from the left for selling Trump-branded products and so are proactively caving in to pressure. One wonders: if President Obama had sold an Obama-branded marijuana cigarette, would stores in California and Colorado be as quick to drop his product line when he became president? Probably not.

Predictably, the media are upset that Trump criticized Nordstrom for dropping his daughter's product line, calling it an "ethical dilemma." But the media saw no dilemma of any kind, ethical or otherwise, when President Obama and his henchman Eric Holder and his henchwoman Loretta Lynch went after the police forces of America and labeled them racist oppressors, feeding fuel to the fire to Black Lives Matter rioters everywhere and disincentivizing the police to do their jobs properly.

But you see, that was different, because that was about race and social justice. This is about Trump's products.

But taking a look at the list of corporate officers who run Nordstrom, I was a little surprised to find that of the top 13 officers, only one is a woman (predictably, human resources). That sounds more than a little sexist to me. What if Trump had criticized Nordstrom for being sexist? Would the media have minded?

And I couldn't help but notice that the three co-presidents of Nordstrom each make more than five million dollars a year in base compensation. ${Instrument_CompanyName} ${Instrument_Ric} People | Reuters.com
I have to wonder how many times that salary is compared to the basic sales clerk who works at Nordstrom. Isn't that enormous gap only fueling inequality?

How do you feel about the media defending a company that marginalizes women and pays huge salaries at the expense of its workers? In light of that, isn't the media's hand-wringing over such a racist, sexist, classist mega-corporation a reflection of their own lack of moral virtue?​
One who criticisers the police. How can you even ask such a question. Trump to totally out of line, and his cult is just going to let him go until he goes off the rails.

February 9, 2017
By Ed Straker

One who criticisers the police. How can you even ask such a question. Trump to totally out of line, and his cult is just going to let him go until he goes off the rails.
The media whom so-called President Trump has relentlessly criticized will give him enough rope to hang himself. I give the phony braggart until the Ides of March when his whole Administration will come crashing down and all that will be left is the blond woman with the underbite blabbering alternative facts on Faux News.

"

The Other Side think that the worst things imaginable are protecting your own borders, putting your own people first, putting your own nation first and ensuring you do everything that is humanly possibly to keep your nation and it's people safe from harm.

So who is The Evil Side?

It's not President Trump, it's not American Patriots who love their nation and it's not European Patriots who will stand with our American cousins wherever and whenever you need us to stand with you, we have your back and we know with President Trump he has our back.

We are The Good Side.

I'm happy for you being on the Good side. I would say Trump supporters are more Bad or just plain Ugly.

And don't forget Deplorables....

women-s-proud-member-of-the-basket-of-deplorables-bare-midriff-crop-top-t-shirts-black-m.jpg

Let's face it. As a so-called president, Donald Trump is a joke. People must be laughing every time they see him on TV. You know, it is clear that when he is talking, Trump does not know how to finish a sentence when he begins one. He is a scatterbrain who appeals to daytime TV viewers.

Well at least he doesn't need a teleprompter 24/7 to keep from boring the shit out of everyone.
It is clear he doesn't use a teleprompter which requires a person to be able to read. Have to seen the new so-called president of the USA trying to read. Mercy!

Yes I have. But as usual you went out in the weeds. Trump sometimes reads from a teleprompter, but he feels he's more effective speaking off the cuff. Obama needs the questions in advance, like Hillary so their answers can be focus-grouped to death. Obama/ Hillary are the most manufactured empty-suits I've ever seen.
I agree with you about so-called President Trump preferring to speak off the cuff. It is because he cannot read.

In the real world we tend to prefer someone who is direct, blunt and who doesn't beat around the bush and sugarcoat things. When most of us hear cautious, calculated, methodically planned language it often times comes across as disingenuous trickery. The paranoid schizophrenic people who love to be fed clever lines of calculated bullshit really should learn to dislike word play and semantics...Just discover your balls and you'll learn to appreciate it.
Prefer a cautious leader, one who methodically thinks be for speaking, and uses language to show a fully formed thought.

February 9, 2017
By Ed Straker

He's only out of line because you guys wish him to be.

It's your angry reaction to everything he says that goes off the rails.

Prefer a cautious leader, one who methodically thinks be for speaking, and uses language to show a fully formed thought.
Obviously English is your second language.

February 9, 2017
By Ed Straker

false equivalency from bigoted nutty muddy.

try again.... this time do it without your insane Obama derangement and with some semblance of rational thought about the sociopath you voted for.
Why don't you learn about Capitals and their correct usage.

Obviously English is your second language.
Knock it off with the mocking. Americans are not too great with second languages.

I use to need a hug and reassurance of how special I am at least once a day as well....Then my balls dropped and I became an independent, reasonable thinker.

A so-called president who behaves as petty as a sophomore in high school lowers the standards of American government

No...you can't lower the standard on government.......anything he does is in fact raising the standards...

February 9, 2017
By Ed Straker

Dont forget the CIA, NSA, Obama, The Iraq War, Americans, our voting system, Senators, Congressmen, Judges, Bloggers, The News, The awards shows, The Ahnold, Gold Star Families, The Handicapp, the Mexicans, the Blacks, Foreign leaders

Basically everyone except Putin. He throws us under the bus before saying one bad thing about the guy.

"

So who is The Evil Side?

We are The Good Side.

I bet Clint Eastwood is despised by you European types as he walks around with plenty of Testosterone. When you liberals walk around in Europe you all have your hands up in surrender and a yellow streak running down your back.

When was the last time the French marched victoriously through the Arc de Triomphe ? Never have been victorious since the Arch was built.

french-soldiers-surrender-1940.jpg

February 9, 2017
By Ed Straker

Dont forget the CIA, NSA, Obama, The Iraq War, Americans, our voting system, Senators, Congressmen, Judges, Bloggers, The News, The awards shows, The Ahnold, Gold Star Families, The Handicapp, the Mexicans, the Blacks, Foreign leaders

Basically everyone except Putin. He throws us under the bus before saying one bad thing about the guy.
I'll take a potty-mouth over a prick that starts riots and fights proxy wars in the Middle-East.

I see so many deflecting from the topic. I understand. Carrying Trump's water is a tough load.
So let me get this straight.
Yesterday the "jobs president" tried to put an American company out of business for carrying his daughter's clothes line that was made inChina.

Is that about right?

Forum List

Back