Which is better: a president who criticizes the police or one who criticizes Nordstrom?

A so-called president who behaves as petty as a sophomore in high school lowers the standards of American government

Petty is a great word for a President who criticizes cops immediately after an incident before any investigation has even started ...

Let's face it. As a so-called president, Donald Trump is a joke. People must be laughing every time they see him on TV. You know, it is clear that when he is talking, Trump does not know how to finish a sentence when he begins one. He is a scatterbrain who appeals to daytime TV viewers.

That is pretty bad. You know what's even worse? A bunch of idiots who lose to the orange clown!

:lmao:

What a bunch of dufi you all are!

"As a so-called president, Donald Trump is a joke. People must be laughing every time they see him on TV."

They won't be laughing for much longer, President Trump will get the last laugh, as Patriots everywhere in the Western world already know, because we'll get the last laugh also.

We have very good friends now in the White House, friends who share our view, friends who are willing to help us achieve our joint aims. ...
Judge a person by the friends he keeps.

Yes and those are good people who share our World view, as I said what are the Western Traitors going to do to stop our joint World view from being carried out? Are they going to put sanctions on America? Are they going to invade America?

If those Western Traitors do not learn to keep their mouths shut and get to the back of the bus, then America can cause their nations catastrophic damage both economically and in other ways.
Recently, the Americans have been making war in the Middle East and North Africa. It looks like they will leave us in the European Union alone in more than one sense.

I'm European and my sig line says it all, the Western Traitors in Europa need to get used to someone new on the scene, he will be arriving shortly from Washington DC and again see my sig line, because that's what this new man's fundamental mission is going to be when he arrives to assist in destroying the EU and he'll have plenty of European Patriots who will be happy to assist him in doing so.

Also, the below man in the picture, standing in The Oval Office with Kellyanne Conway, this is Steve Bannon, he is an evil genius, he is a great American Patriot, he is the Subversives worst nightmare, he is the Conscience of President Trump.
You chose the correct word for Bannon ... "evil".

That's what you call anyone who tries to stand between you and free government cheese

Trump defends his daughter as any decent father would. Liberals can't beat Trump in an election so they attack his kids, that's low but what we have come to expect from them.

This is an example of Democrats jumping on the bandwagon to support the wealthy. How things change when they see a chance to score political points. In their zeal to trash the current administration, they've fallen into a trap and shown us how hypocritical they are.

PRESIDENT Trump tweeted yesterday that Nordstrom was being unfair to his daughter. The left, as usual, used this as an excuse to make false claims that he was nuts. That he was dangerous. On the contrary, what is more dangerous; A president that criticizes unfair business practices or a president who has been conducting a war against law enforcement. This criticism from the left isn't so much about what is right or wrong, but about what feeds an agenda and fills their coffers.
Right now the left is trashing PRESIDENT Trump on the behalf of a bunch of guys who have huge compensation packages, the kind of which were a source of scorn by these same exact Democrats only a few years ago. After all Barack Obama said; "There comes a time when you've made enough money". Apparently this doesn't apply if Democrats can use you to attack Republicans and especially attack Bush....er I mean Trump. So if the Democrats need a tax increase or need to get low-income voters on their side, they trash the evil rich. Now they're using the rich to attack PRESIDENT Trump. In effect, they are on the side of the rich man.

Blog: Which is better: a president who criticizes the police or one who criticizes Nordstrom?
February 9, 2017
Which is better: a president who criticizes the police or one who criticizes Nordstrom?
By Ed Straker
President Trump is being criticized for making critical comments of Nordstrom, which just dropped his daughter's product lines. Nordstrom claims that it is dropping her products due to economic reasons, but it is a big coincidence that Nordstrom, TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Neiman Marcus, and other retailers are dropping Trump products just as President Trump took office. The fact is that Nordstrom and other stores fear pressure from the left for selling Trump-branded products and so are proactively caving in to pressure. One wonders: if President Obama had sold an Obama-branded marijuana cigarette, would stores in California and Colorado be as quick to drop his product line when he became president? Probably not.

Predictably, the media are upset that Trump criticized Nordstrom for dropping his daughter's product line, calling it an "ethical dilemma." But the media saw no dilemma of any kind, ethical or otherwise, when President Obama and his henchman Eric Holder and his henchwoman Loretta Lynch went after the police forces of America and labeled them racist oppressors, feeding fuel to the fire to Black Lives Matter rioters everywhere and disincentivizing the police to do their jobs properly.

But you see, that was different, because that was about race and social justice. This is about Trump's products.

But taking a look at the list of corporate officers who run Nordstrom, I was a little surprised to find that of the top 13 officers, only one is a woman (predictably, human resources). That sounds more than a little sexist to me. What if Trump had criticized Nordstrom for being sexist? Would the media have minded?

And I couldn't help but notice that the three co-presidents of Nordstrom each make more than five million dollars a year in base compensation. ${Instrument_CompanyName} ${Instrument_Ric} People | Reuters.com
I have to wonder how many times that salary is compared to the basic sales clerk who works at Nordstrom. Isn't that enormous gap only fueling inequality?

How do you feel about the media defending a company that marginalizes women and pays huge salaries at the expense of its workers? In light of that, isn't the media's hand-wringing over such a racist, sexist, classist mega-corporation a reflection of their own lack of moral virtue?​

Dont forget the CIA, NSA, Obama, The Iraq War, Americans, our voting system, Senators, Congressmen, Judges, Bloggers, The News, The awards shows, The Ahnold, Gold Star Families, The Handicapp, the Mexicans, the Blacks, Foreign leaders

Basically everyone except Putin. He throws us under the bus before saying one bad thing about the guy.
I'll take a potty-mouth over a prick that starts riots and fights proxy wars in the Middle-East.
No one doubts you enjoy swearing more than civilized speech for yourself while you correct the grammar of other posters here. Donald Trump too is known for his vulgarity. Like idol, like follower.

Trump defends his daughter as any decent father would. Liberals can't beat Trump in an election so they attack his kids, that's low but what we have come to expect from them.
Everyone already knows Trump is the so-called president for his own and his family's interests. The madman's ego is as big as the alternative facts he blabbers in his tweets.

He's definitely not supported by the wetbacks, weirdos, bottom feeders or criminals...unfortunately the United States is jam-packed full of the aforementioned these days. He will govern and act on behalf of the higher grade, higher quality citizen. IMAGINE THAT!
He's got the worst of of us scared shitless that we may have to be better and do better...Government will finally have an expectation of its citizens. If I felt like I couldn't fulfill an expectation I'd be scared shitless as well...hahaha. It's time to act and become legitimate people...that's all. Stop being so terrified of becoming a better society.

"
Stop being so terrified of becoming a better society.

The plan of the International Globalists is that all Western society fails, it's why all International Globalist organisations DEMAND that ONLY Western nations take in an UNLIMITED amount of feral beings from the worst nations on this planet, it's why they also DEMAND No Borders so ONLY Western nations are left unprotected and vulnerable.

The goal is to dismantle Western society as we know it.

The thing is we have known for some time this was their evil plan and now President Trump is in the WH, they see their evil plan in not only great jeopardy but also on the brink of being destroyed.

Agreed, well said and what a perfect assessment.

The Other Side think that the worst things imaginable are protecting your own borders, putting your own people first, putting your own nation first and ensuring you do everything that is humanly possibly to keep your nation and it's people safe from harm.

The Other Side think that these are the worst things imaginable.

So who is The Evil Side?

It's not President Trump, it's not American Patriots who love their nation and it's not European Patriots who will stand with our American cousins wherever and whenever you need us to stand with you, we have your back and we know with President Trump he has our back.

We are The Good Side.

The Other Side are the Evil Incarnate.
I'm happy for you being on the Good side. I would say Trump supporters are more Bad or just plain Ugly.

I bet Clint Eastwood is despised by you European types as he walks around with plenty of Testosterone. When you liberals walk around in Europe you all have your hands up in surrender and a yellow streak running down your back.

When was the last time the French marched victoriously through the Arc de Triomphe ? Never have been victorious since the Arch was built.

Clint Eastwood's characters are only fiction. You know that, don't you?
He was good in Rawhide.

Everyone already knows Trump is the so-called president for his own and his family's interests. The madman's ego is as big as the alternative facts he blabbers in his tweets.

Are you dumb? Trump is worth billions of dollars, he already has more wealth than his entire family could spend in their lifetimes.

The Clinton's and Obama's had no wealth before their government jobs, now there's an example of abusing government power to get rich you idiot.

Are you dumb? Trump is worth billions of dollars, he already has more wealth than his entire family could spend in their lifetimes.

The Clinton's and Obama's had no wealth before their government jobs, now there's an example of abusing government power to get rich you idiot.
Oh! Money. Yes, I know how important that is to Americans. I also know they would have a lot more in their pockets if they did not pay taxes like Trump.

Oh! Money. Yes, I know how important that is to Americans. I also know they would have a lot more in their pockets if they did not pay taxes like Trump.

Are you dumb? Trump is audited by the IRS every year, do you think they allow him to get away with not paying taxes? How much taxes do Trump's thousands of employees and businesses pay? Please tell me people in Europe are not as stupid as you are?

A7XT3Wo.gif

Now......a calming exhibition of pole-dancing​

Are you dumb? Trump is audited by the IRS every year, do you think they allow him to get away with not paying taxes? How much taxes do Trump's thousands of employees and businesses pay? Please tell me people in Europe are not as stupid as you are?
I am not a billionaire or a tax lawyer but as I understand it, one of Trump's several bankruptcies involved a colossal loss on some real estate. That is his business, you know, inherited from his wealthy father. Well, it seems that you can take that loss on paper and spread it over 10 years with the IRS which means he is still not paying tax. He says that is what makes him cleverer than you or me. I think it makes him a freeloader on the American people, but then again, who am I?

Nordstroms is based in Seattle, Washington. In their history as a company this is the first time they have publicly announced the discontinuance of a product line. Their claim that the decision was based on product line sales and not politically motivated is simply false, it was a publicity stunt designed to retain their customer base and remain politically correct in a tough market. The central problem is that no one had the guts to call them out on this stunt.

Ivanka Trump is a wannabe clothes designer who steals ideas from others and has them cheaply made in China and elsewhere to fill her pockets while depriving Americans of work. Nordstrom's dumped her line because it wasn't selling and it is so popular the only place you can find it is on eBay.
fonrouge.jpg

People this is junk and Nordstrom's stock is up today despite Doniboi's bowel rumbling because the rest of America recognizes a company that makes wise decisions.

I am not a billionaire or a tax lawyer but as I understand it, one of Trump's several bankruptcies involved a colossal loss on some real estate. That is his business, you know, inherited from his wealthy father. Well, it seems that you can take that loss on paper and spread it over 10 years with the IRS which means he is still not paying tax. He says that is what makes him cleverer than you or me. I think it makes him a freeloader on the American people, but then again, who am I?

You are going to give intelligent people a brain tumor with your nonsense. Businesses can spread losses out over multiple years, that doesn't mean you pay no taxes idiot. Businesses can spread depreciation out over several years, that also doesn't mean you pay no taxes in that year. Good grief someone buy this fool a calculator.

This is an example of Democrats jumping on the bandwagon to support the wealthy. How things change when they see a chance to score political points. In their zeal to trash the current administration, they've fallen into a trap and shown us how hypocritical they are.

PRESIDENT Trump tweeted yesterday that Nordstrom was being unfair to his daughter. The left, as usual, used this as an excuse to make false claims that he was nuts. That he was dangerous. On the contrary, what is more dangerous; A president that criticizes unfair business practices or a president who has been conducting a war against law enforcement. This criticism from the left isn't so much about what is right or wrong, but about what feeds an agenda and fills their coffers.
Right now the left is trashing PRESIDENT Trump on the behalf of a bunch of guys who have huge compensation packages, the kind of which were a source of scorn by these same exact Democrats only a few years ago. After all Barack Obama said; "There comes a time when you've made enough money". Apparently this doesn't apply if Democrats can use you to attack Republicans and especially attack Bush....er I mean Trump. So if the Democrats need a tax increase or need to get low-income voters on their side, they trash the evil rich. Now they're using the rich to attack PRESIDENT Trump. In effect, they are on the side of the rich man.

Blog: Which is better: a president who criticizes the police or one who criticizes Nordstrom?
February 9, 2017
By Ed Straker
President Trump is being criticized for making critical comments of Nordstrom, which just dropped his daughter's product lines. Nordstrom claims that it is dropping her products due to economic reasons, but it is a big coincidence that Nordstrom, TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Neiman Marcus, and other retailers are dropping Trump products just as President Trump took office. The fact is that Nordstrom and other stores fear pressure from the left for selling Trump-branded products and so are proactively caving in to pressure. One wonders: if President Obama had sold an Obama-branded marijuana cigarette, would stores in California and Colorado be as quick to drop his product line when he became president? Probably not.

Predictably, the media are upset that Trump criticized Nordstrom for dropping his daughter's product line, calling it an "ethical dilemma." But the media saw no dilemma of any kind, ethical or otherwise, when President Obama and his henchman Eric Holder and his henchwoman Loretta Lynch went after the police forces of America and labeled them racist oppressors, feeding fuel to the fire to Black Lives Matter rioters everywhere and disincentivizing the police to do their jobs properly.

But you see, that was different, because that was about race and social justice. This is about Trump's products.

But taking a look at the list of corporate officers who run Nordstrom, I was a little surprised to find that of the top 13 officers, only one is a woman (predictably, human resources). That sounds more than a little sexist to me. What if Trump had criticized Nordstrom for being sexist? Would the media have minded?

And I couldn't help but notice that the three co-presidents of Nordstrom each make more than five million dollars a year in base compensation. ${Instrument_CompanyName} ${Instrument_Ric} People | Reuters.com
I have to wonder how many times that salary is compared to the basic sales clerk who works at Nordstrom. Isn't that enormous gap only fueling inequality?

How do you feel about the media defending a company that marginalizes women and pays huge salaries at the expense of its workers? In light of that, isn't the media's hand-wringing over such a racist, sexist, classist mega-corporation a reflection of their own lack of moral virtue?​
One who criticisers the police. How can you even ask such a question. Trump to totally out of line, and his cult is just going to let him go until he goes off the rails.
He's only out of line because you guys wish him to be.

It's your angry reaction to everything he says that goes off the rails.
Pay attention to what he is saying. You are not a stupid person. He offends the whole world. Open your eyes.

February 9, 2017
By Ed Straker

This is faulty logic. It is forcing you into a choice designed to make it seem like one much be acceptable since it is favorable to the alternative. This is simply not the case in real life.

For example, I could ask, "Would you rather have your leg cut off, or be punched in the face?" Just because you (likely) would rather be punched in the face instead of having a leg cut off does not mean that being punched in the face is a good outcome. Likewise here, comparing Trump's actions to somebody else does not mean that Trump's actions are favorable. You have to defend them as they stand on their own, not juxtaposed to something else designed to make them seem favorable.

Government includes police. Private enterprise is separate. Political comment on law enforcement is normal. When private enterprise is engaged in something that impacts the public safety, etc., it might be a political figure's subject of commentary. Private enterprise making a decision that impacts a politician's family does not fall into such a category. A politician criticizing such action implies political pressure on private enterprise for personal gain.

Forum List

Back