Zone1 Which God?

pft.

"Sin is disobedience to the Law. Sin, in fact, is lawlessness. But you know that Christ appeared to do away with sins, and in Him there is no sin. No one who remains in Him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to sin has seen Him and does not know Him.

My children, do not be misled: It is the one who does what is right who righteousness, just as Christ is righteous. The one who practices sin is of the devil, because the devil has been a sinner from the beginning. This is why the Son of God appeared, to destroy the works of the devil.

Anyone born of God does not sin, because God’s seed abides in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God. By this the children of God are distinguished from the children of the devil: Anyone who does not do what is right is righteous, nor is anyone who does not love his brother." 1 John 3:4-10

Your beliefs have been extirpated. You call good evil and evil good; the truth a lie and a lie the truth. Singing for the moron tabernacle choir has really scrambled your brains. What a shame!

Now go away.
Sin is only disobedience to the law if one knows the law. Why would Jesus go to the spirit prison and preach to those who died without the law? And, without knowing Him as the Savior, the Messiah? You sound like the Southern Baptists who believe that once you are "saved" you cannot sin and fall away. That's nonsense. If you really are saved, you then have perfect knowledge of the truth. And, if you turn and do evil knowing the truth, you are sinning. I find this philosophy completely without knowledge or merit. Thus, you are mistaken and not sinning through your ignorance. But, you cannot reach the 3rd Heaven Paul saw, the Celestial Glory as spoken of in First Corinthians chapter 15.

they, the jews and 4th century to be christians, romans - murdered jesus and not for mimicking the jewish scripture but for their understanding for the prescribed religion of antiquity and those means through liberation theology, self determination to reach judgment and admission to the everlasting.

prove otherwise, provide the tablets claimed by the murderer moses to have been etched in the heavens w/ 10 commandments ... that never existed and were written into the desert religions and remain their to this day.

prove by the hand of jesus himself he ever claimed to be a massiah or that anyone should worship them as a god or choose a religion of servitude, christianity the very opposite of what he and those others who were persecuted were willing to die for.
Those who seek for a sign are sinners. Matthew 16:4, "A wicked and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and no sign shall be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.” And He left them and departed."

You still think the bread is flesh and that the wine is blood.
Where in hell did you get that from mr. We? This little piggy goes we we we. This is not kosher!

Seriously. How dense are you? Bread, manna from heaven, was a metaphor for teaching from God. "The word became flesh" is just explaining that the old metaphor for Divine instruction, manna from heaven, the Word of God, became the flesh of Jesus, a new metaphor for the teaching from God that Jesus received and gave for the life of the world about how to correctly understand and comply with the divine commands to be freed from the curse and receive the promised eternal life. To drink his blood is to fulfill the demands of the law in the same exact way that Jesus did. It has nothing at all to do with bread or flesh or wine or blood or atoning sacrifice.

DUH!

If you do not eat the flesh of the Son of God, accept his teaching, and drink his blood, do it, you can have no life in you.

Life is in the blood, in the doing.

Last edited:
Sin is only disobedience to the law if one knows the law.
Exactly!

Thats why Jesus said "If I had not come and spoken with you, you would not be guilty of sin."

In the same way if I had not spoken to you you would not be guilty of sin but now there is no longer any excuse for your sin, and the sins of anyone who reads these words, and now you all must make either life or death, good or evil, an irrevocable under covenant deliberate choice.

Are you feeling lucky punk?

Last edited:
Thats one thing that I can agree with you about, but its only until the resurrection. One question.

Would you murder 2.18 billion Christians and have 2.18 billion useless corpses or raise them all to life and have 2.18 billion living assets? What are you willing to die for? Your hatred or your love?

- that was the heavens during the great event - they arrived prematurely and allowed humanity a 2nd chance ...

the religion of antiquity is not necessarily for the individual but what is expected for all mankind - or let them become extinct.

individually there may have been 2.18 people since jesus that fulfilled their mission to warrant judgement for admission to the everlasting, the purity required - dream about all the rest however you like.

Those who seek for a sign are sinners. Matthew 16:4, "A wicked and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and no sign shall be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.” And He left them and departed."

matthew like moses is a liar ... you've yet to provide the phony tablets etched in the heavens w/ 10 commandments. that makes you the same as those other two.

jesus taught liberation theology, self determination - the path set by the heavenly prescribed religion of antiquity - that's all that matters.

Where in hell did you get that from mr. We? This little piggy goes we we we. This is not kosher!

Seriously. How dense are you? Bread, manna from heaven, was a metaphor for teaching from God. "The word became flesh" is just explaining that the old metaphor for Divine instruction, manna from heaven, the Word of God, became the flesh of Jesus, a new metaphor for the teaching from God that Jesus received and gave for the life of the world about how to correctly understand and comply with the divine commands to be freed from the curse and receive the promised eternal life. To drink his blood is to fulfill the demands of the law in the same exact way that Jesus did. It has nothing at all to do with bread or flesh or wine or blood or atoning sacrifice.

DUH!

If you do not eat the flesh of the Son of God, accept his teaching, and drink his blood, do it, you can have no life in you.

Life is in the blood, in the doing.
All that and all you did is blather nonsense meaningless baloney. Although, when we bless the sacrament each week, the bread is stating we are willing do do his his work and keep his commandments. The wine (water) says we are actively doing is work and keeping his commandments. And, it's your opinion that manna from heaven is the word of God through Prophets. Nope. It was actually food to the Israelites. The word of God came through Moses. Again, you follow the philosophies of man mingled with a little bit of scripture when you find it convenient.

Exactly!

Thats why Jesus said "If I had not come and spoken with you, you would not be guilty of sin."

In the same way if I had not spoken to you you would not be guilty of sin but now there is no longer any excuse for your sin, and the sins of anyone who reads these words, and now you all must make either life or death, good or evil, an irrevocable under covenant deliberate choice.

Are you feeling lucky punk?
Well, under the law of Moses, the people knew what they were to know and do. When they were disobedient, they sinned. Sinning took place in the OT times as well. Jesus came to fulfill the law and give some new laws that also incorporated some of the old commandments as well. Right now punk, you are being deceived and confused by the philosophies of men. So, you are mistaken in so many areas. And, you have become unteachable as well. Pride has overcome you and you are unable to learn more and correct the philosophies you live under and under control of.

matthew like moses is a liar ... you've yet to provide the phony tablets etched in the heavens w/ 10 commandments. that makes you the same as those other two.

jesus taught liberation theology, self determination - the path set by the heavenly prescribed religion of antiquity - that's all that matters.
Prove that Matthew and Moses lied. You have yet proved this. Why to you need signs to believe? Doubting Thomas?

Prove that Matthew and Moses lied. You have yet proved this. Why to you need signs to believe? Doubting Thomas?
Right now punk, you are being deceived and confused by the philosophies of men.

the proof are their lies they have written ... and the fools that use them.

this country was founded in part by those who have been persecuted for their beliefs, liberation theology, self determination the heavenly religion of antiquity - from the crucifiers, people like you c-bear.

did you deny moses was a murderer - no greater deceiver than matthew - both are liars - the 4th century c-bible written by the crucifiers of those persecuted in the 1st century.

- provide your phony 10 commandments from the heavens or remove them from your book of forgeries and fallacies.

- and what is adultery, crucifier .... jesus, mary, mary, joseph - the heavens know better than the likes of you - c-bear.

My ways higher than your ways.jpg

The Holy Bible is the best selling book of all time for very good reasons.

“The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you.” ― Werner Heisenberg, Nobel Laureate in Physics

A high school physics teacher said to me, "I ask my students, 'How long would it take a warehouse full of Tesla parts to assemble themselves into a Tesla?' "

Excellent point, however it is far more impossible for all the thousands of parts to have mined the raw materials, processed them, designed and shaped themselves to interchange perfectly to a distinct and unique operational vehicle and then transport themselves to the warehouse. THAT is the larger impossibility. Even so, this is something humans could and did do. As of today, no human has created a living organism from reagents, which unlike cars, can feed themselves, heal themselves, grow, and reproduce. No car can do such things, can it?

Last edited:
Well, under the law of Moses, the people knew what they were to know and do. When they were disobedient, they sinned. Sinning took place in the OT times as well. Jesus came to fulfill the law and give some new laws that also incorporated some of the old commandments as well. Right now punk, you are being deceived and confused by the philosophies of men. So, you are mistaken in so many areas. And, you have become unteachable as well. Pride has overcome you and you are unable to learn more and correct the philosophies you live under and under control of.

Alrighty then.

Let me explain to you what is actually happening. You have already been slaughtered in the kindest possible way with the sharpest possible knife, so sharp that you do not even realize that your life blood has been draining into the ground, your carcass butchered, the fat has been trimmed from the flesh and thrown on the fire, your broken bones tossed into the pit. And I am not speaking to you to try and convince you of anything. I am only responding this last time for the benefit of others standing around watching who will be convinced beyond every reasonable doubt about the reality of divine Judgment, by your inability to perceive your errors and your obstinate stupidity and pathetic clinging to the iniquitous religious flotsam of your sunken ship.

So thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me to reveal the wisdom of my God in giving the command to refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate, teaching that defiles and contaminates the mind, and for so generously demonstrating live and in living color the terrifying and deeply disturbing consequence, death, for setting that instruction aside.

Well done!

Last edited:
Alrighty then.

Let me explain to you what is actually happening. You have already been slaughtered in the kindest possible way with the sharpest possible knife, so sharp that you do not even realize that your life blood has been draining into the ground, your carcass butchered, the fat has been trimmed from the flesh and thrown on the fire, your broken bones tossed into the pit. And I am not speaking to you to try and convince you of anything. I am only responding this last time for the benefit of others standing around watching who will be convinced beyond every reasonable doubt about the reality of divine Judgment, by your inability to perceive your errors and your obstinate stupidity and pathetic clinging to the iniquitous religious flotsam of your sunken ship.

So thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me to reveal the wisdom of my God in giving the command to refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate, teaching that defiles and contaminates the mind, and for so generously demonstrating live and in living color the terrifying and deeply disturbing consequence, death, for setting that instruction aside.

Well done!
IMO, you just benefitted my arguments in the debate. Thank you.

"Every thinking man is an atheist." - Ernest Hemingway, wealthy, famous author, who despite his successes and boasts of "thinking man" put his shotgun into his mouth and pulled the trigger, not thinking at all about his wife who would find his gruesome remains, not thinking at all about the poor people who would have to clean his addled, atheist brains from all over

Countless thousands of men and women lived in the pit of despair in prisons, where they turned their lives around and became Christians, became optimistic, became new people and proclaimed it. Nobody has ever walked out of prison and proclaimed, "I found atheism and now i'm a new man; I'm free and wise." Nobody ever said that, for if they did, atheists would be celebrating and repeating it. Instead, the best they can come up with is the mockery of a flying spaghetti monster, alongside of The Multiverse, to replace "The universe is too big for God to have made just for us." From too big a universe to an infinite number of universes. No nonsense is too foolish for atheists. They do not want to learn from the mistakes of their dead predecessors.

1681811012792.jpeg

While lecturing others on commitments to Jeebus, Jimmy swaggert went on to humiliate himself and his family by being in
the middle of a sex scandal involving a prostitute.

Even loads of phony crocodile tears couldn’t save the ministry he used to fleece the gullible believers.

Forum List

Back