Zone1 Which God?

Good grief! Their are books written on each subject. And you want me to answer in a few words? Well, here goes. We have living Prophets today and you don't. So, the good news of the kingdom is alive and well preparing for the 2nd Coming of Christ and the Millennium. The kingdom has been restored with all the saving ordinances and authority to perform these saving and eternal ordinances for life eternal in the Celestial Kingdom of God. The great news is Jesus is again teaching the divine new and everlasting covenants including that of eternal marriage. If you do not have this, then you do not have eternal life yet. I so testify in the name of Jesus Christ, amen...
The questions were:

1. What is the good news of the kingdom?
2. How does one receive eternal life?
3. What did Jesus teach about the Divine commands?

Maybe you didn't notice but you didn't answer even one of these three specific questions and had the audacity to parrot the gibberish that has addled your mind in the name of the Lord. Sheesh!

Brace yourself Sheila..

1. The Good News is that the law is not to be taken literally and it's instruction, essential to living a fulfilled life, is for every person of every nation. Those who follow the law in the same way that Jesus demonstrated are freed from the burden of the law which is a curse, the death, for failure to comply. The reward for either doing it, life, or not doing it, death, is immediate. No one has to wait till the end of time or judgment day to see that the kingdom of God has always been in power. The judgments of God have been openly revealed since light, the law, was spoken into existence. God is intimately involved in the lives of even the least intelligent person out there.

2. One receives eternal life by conforming to the laws demands as revealed by Jesus. Its easy. Do this, don't do that. Again, the reward, eternal life in the kingdom of Heaven, begins now, or not, not after you physically die. The hidden purpose of the law is to teach earthlings to stand guard over the sanctity of their own minds. Those who set the law aside die in the very day they do it never finding peace in death, insanity. They all, just like goofy you, have their reward already!

3. Jesus taught that the words of the law are figurative, the subjects hidden and not necessarily directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used. This reveals a hitherto unseen wisdom of an unknown God who doesn't give a crap about what you eat or what you wear or the sexual preferences of consenting adult bipeds. The living God is not a capricious and puerile petty tyrant. The law is the firmament, basis, of heaven. Either you stand on the law or you will remain under it. The wisdom of the instruction in the law will always be contemporary, relevant, essential to life, and will remain in effect and in full force for as long as there are people on earth.

There are two deaths. The first is the death consequent to setting the law aside. The second is death of the body. And there are two resurrections. The first resurrection is from the tomb of false religion or the grave of worldly pursuits. Those who take part in the first resurrection cannot be harmed by the second death and will never know what it is to die. They are eternal creatures who receive an eternal body in the very day that they physically die. Not in some distant future.

Those who do not rise to life during life are judged by their words and deeds when they die.

This is the truth, the very scary truth. Amen! Hallelujah! Praise God! And a thank you Jesus!

Now piss off!

Last edited:
The questions were:

1. What is the good news of the kingdom?
2. How does one receive eternal life?
3. What did Jesus teach about the Divine commands?

Maybe you didn't notice but you didn't answer even one of these three specific questions and had the audacity to parrot the gibberish that has addled your mind in the name of the Lord. Sheesh!

Brace yourself Sheila..

1. The Good News is that the law is not to be taken literally and it's instruction, essential to living a fulfilled life, is for every person of every nation. Those who follow the law in the same way that Jesus demonstrated are freed from the burden of the law which is a curse, the death, for failure to comply. The reward for either doing it, life, or not doing it, death, is immediate. No one has to wait till the end of time or judgment day to see that the kingdom of God has always been in power. The judgments of God have been openly revealed since light, the law, was spoken into existence. God is intimately involved in the lives of even the least intelligent person out there.

2. One receives eternal life by conforming to the laws demands as revealed by Jesus. Its easy. Do this, don't do that. Again, the reward, eternal life in the kingdom of Heaven, begins now, or not, not after you physically die. The hidden purpose of the law is to teach earthlings to stand guard over the sanctity of their own minds. Those who set the law aside die in the very day they do it never finding peace in death, insanity. They all, just like goofy you, have their reward already!

3. Jesus taught that the words of the law are figurative, the subjects hidden and not necessarily directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used. This reveals a hitherto unseen wisdom of an unknown God who doesn't give a crap about what you eat or what you wear or the sexual preferences of consenting adult bipeds. The living God is not a capricious and puerile petty tyrant. The law is the firmament, basis, of heaven. Either you stand on the law or you will remain under it. The wisdom of the instruction in the law will always be contemporary, relevant, essential to life, and will remain in effect and in full force for as long as there are people on earth.

There are two deaths. The first is the death consequent to setting the law aside. The second is death of the body. And there are two resurrections. The first resurrection is from the tomb of false religion or the grave of worldly pursuits. Those who take part in the first resurrection cannot be harmed by the second death and will never know what it is to die. They are eternal creatures who receive an eternal body in the very day that they physically die. Not in some distant future.

Those who do not rise to life during life are judged by their words and deeds when they die.

This is the truth, the very scary truth. Amen! Hallelujah! Praise God! And a thank you Jesus!

Now piss off!
1. He did not come to change the law but to fulfill it. To be the last atonement ending animal sacrifice atonement. He did not say that the law should not be taken literally. Nowhere does that exist in the NT. He said that we must elevate the law and also hold to the spirit of the law. Such as adultery as an example. To commit adultery is still by the law a sin and against the law of God. But, to even think about it with another woman is even adultery. There is still a punishment for breaking the commandment or law. The Jews already believed in the atonement for their sins. So, to be forgiven of our sins, we need to believe in Christ and His atoning sacrifice. That's the good news. We can be forgiven of our sins by repenting, paying restitution and believe in Christ. And, if ye believe in Christ, ye shall be baptized by one with authority to baptize by water and of the spirit (fire).
2. Up until your goofy statement, you are correct. However, you have to know all his laws. The New and Everlasting Covenant of Marriage is also his law given in these the latter days to prophets.
3. Nonsense. When he said that the spirit of the law is important he did not say the letter of the law isn't important. There is nothing figurative about any of his laws and commandments and covenants. And, he does care about your sexual preference and what you do to your body and others. He also cares about the actual physical temple in which he called His Father's House. He chased the wicked from the premises. That was not figurative. You can't say stand on the law and then say it's only figurative and go sin with your same sex partner.

Yes, there are two deaths. There is physical death and then there is spiritual death. Spiritual death is the separation from God. When Adam and Eve fell, they were separated from God which was a spiritual death. And, they were no long immortal and eventually died. For they had blood in their veins. There is no mention of creatures that die and become eternal in the scriptures. That's the doctrine of man mingled with scripture philosophy. Not the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Jesus said that together with my dead body you shall also rise in Isaiah. He also taught the judgment day and resurrection of the just and unjust. He taught that there are three degrees of resurrection in First Corinthians chapter 15 and that we will reside in one of those three glories based on our testimony of Jesus Christ. Paul said same sex is evil and as sinful as murderers in Romans chapter one. Who the heck are you following and what are you reading? Not the Bible for sure! Are you a Jehovah Witness or some other screwed up religion of man?

1. He did not come to change the law but to fulfill it. To be the last atonement ending animal sacrifice atonement. He did not say that the law should not be taken literally. Nowhere does that exist in the NT. He said that we must elevate the law and also hold to the spirit of the law. Such as adultery as an example. To commit adultery is still by the law a sin and against the law of God. But, to even think about it with another woman is even adultery. There is still a punishment for breaking the commandment or law. The Jews already believed in the atonement for their sins. So, to be forgiven of our sins, we need to believe in Christ and His atoning sacrifice. That's the good news. We can be forgiven of our sins by repenting, paying restitution and believe in Christ. And, if ye believe in Christ, ye shall be baptized by one with authority to baptize by water and of the spirit (fire).
2. Up until your goofy statement, you are correct. However, you have to know all his laws. The New and Everlasting Covenant of Marriage is also his law given in these the latter days to prophets.
3. Nonsense. When he said that the spirit of the law is important he did not say the letter of the law isn't important. There is nothing figurative about any of his laws and commandments and covenants. And, he does care about your sexual preference and what you do to your body and others. He also cares about the actual physical temple in which he called His Father's House. He chased the wicked from the premises. That was not figurative. You can't say stand on the law and then say it's only figurative and go sin with your same sex partner.

Yes, there are two deaths. There is physical death and then there is spiritual death. Spiritual death is the separation from God. When Adam and Eve fell, they were separated from God which was a spiritual death. And, they were no long immortal and eventually died. For they had blood in their veins. There is no mention of creatures that die and become eternal in the scriptures. That's the doctrine of man mingled with scripture philosophy. Not the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Jesus said that together with my dead body you shall also rise in Isaiah. He also taught the judgment day and resurrection of the just and unjust. He taught that there are three degrees of resurrection in First Corinthians chapter 15 and that we will reside in one of those three glories based on our testimony of Jesus Christ. Paul said same sex is evil and as sinful as murderers in Romans chapter one. Who the heck are you following and what are you reading? Not the Bible for sure! Are you a Jehovah Witness or some other screwed up religion of man?

so written by the crucifiers themselves ... the 4th century c-bible.

the 1st century events those people led by jesus that were ultimately persecute for were the exact opposite as stated above -

liberation theology, self determination - the religion prescribed by the heavens and the reason for a&e's journey was the motivation they were willing to die for and certainly not for the idea of a false messiah and religion of servitude.

so written by the crucifiers themselves ... the 4th century c-bible.

the 1st century events those people led by jesus that were ultimately persecute for were the exact opposite as stated above -

liberation theology, self determination - the religion prescribed by the heavens and the reason for a&e's journey was the motivation they were willing to die for and certainly not for the idea of a false messiah and religion of servitude.
You don't know that. You are just guessing with stuff you weren't present when it happened. You have no faith in Jesus Christ. We have the Bible and it is true. Yet, you don't like what some of it says because it cramps your lifestyle. So, you come up with some 4th century crap and other nonsense you have no idea that it is correct. It isn't. The way you right you sort of believe in Jesus but not really. I've given you the truth.

1. He did not come to change the law but to fulfill it. To be the last atonement ending animal sacrifice atonement.
You are just wrong, your teachers are just blind. Is that too hard to for a believer to believe?

To fulfill the law is to comply with its demands. What ended animal sacrifice was the revelation that the animals described in ritual sacrifice and in kosher law represent human archetypes. Their flesh, whether clean or unclean, represents their teaching, beliefs, thoughts etc., the produce of their minds. The command of Jesus to 'eat my flesh' is a clear reference to this way to conform to kosher law. When Jesus said, "Unless you eat my flesh you can have no life in you, life being the promise of God to anyone who fulfills the law, it was a direct command of Jesus to comply with the Law in the same way that he did, the same way that Moses originally taught to follow the law.

There is no other way to follow the law that fulfills the promise of granting eternal life to mortals.

He did not say that the law should not be taken literally. Nowhere does that exist in the NT.
Again, you are just wrong. Your teachers are just blind. Is that too hard for a believer to believe?

"It is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth; this defiles a person.” Then the disciples came and said to him, “Do you know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this saying?” He answered, “Every plant that my heavenly Father has not planted will be extirpated. Let them alone; they are blind guides. And if the blind lead the blind, both will fall into a pit.” But Peter said to him, “Explain the parable to us.” And he said, “Are you also still without understanding? Do you not see that whatever goes into the mouth passes into the stomach and into the gutter? But what comes out of the mouth proceeds from the heart [mind] and this defiles a person. For out of the heart [mind] come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false witness, slander. These are what defile a person."

This shows that only the wrong way to follow the law, what Jesus called the traditions of men, what is known as the Talmud, became obsolete when this revelation came to Jesus like manna from heaven, teaching from God, and became the flesh of Jesus, given for the life of the world.

There is no mention of creatures that die and become eternal in the scriptures.

Again, you are just wrong. Your teachers are just blind. Is that too hard for a believer to believe?

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, (in the eternal realm of God) there ye may be also. (John 14:3)

Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my commands: ( see and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make ourselves known to him." (John 14:23)

"Truly, truly I say to you, anyone who follows my teaching will never know what it is to die"

"Truly I tell you, anyone who hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not come under judgment but has passed from death to life."

"When Jesus had spoken these things, He lifted up His eyes to heaven and said, “Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son may glorify You. For You granted Him authority over all people, so that He may give eternal life to all those You have given Him. Now this is eternal life, knowing He who truly is God, and Jesus Christ, whom You have sent. I have glorified You on earth by accomplishing the work You gave Me to do."

Last edited:
who the heck are you following and what are you reading?

I see and hear the words of the living God.

Not the Bible for sure! Are you a Jehovah Witness or some other screwed up religion of man?

I do not follow any religion. I am not a part of any herd. I am he who is, in the sanctuary of God.

"You, a he goat "without blemish", have been carefully chosen and prepared as a sacrifice for the expiation of sin. Your slaughter has been dedicated to the Lord."

Fat trimmed from the flesh and thrown on the fire is a soothing and fragrant offering to the Lord.

When Adam and Eve fell, they were separated from God which was a spiritual death. And, they were no long immortal and eventually died.
You are just wrong, your teachers are blind, at best. Is that too hard for a believer to believe?

Adam and Eve were never immortal. They were expelled from Eden before they ate the fruit of the tree of Life.

"Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil. And now, lest he reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever...”

"So he drove the man out and to the east of Eden he stationed the Cheribum, with a flaming and flashing sword that turns in every direction, to guard the way to the tree of life"

Take my advice. Shut up and go back to the drawing board. The more you lie the more you suffer.

Last edited:
You are just wrong, your teachers are just blind. Is that too hard to for a believer to believe?

To fulfill the law is to comply with its demands. What ended animal sacrifice was the revelation that the animals described in ritual sacrifice and in kosher law represent human archetypes. Their flesh, whether clean or unclean, represents their teaching, beliefs, thoughts etc., the produce of their minds. The command of Jesus to 'eat my flesh' is a clear reference to this way to conform to kosher law. When Jesus said, "Unless you eat my flesh you can have no life in you, life being the promise of God to anyone who fulfills the law, it was a direct command of Jesus to comply with the Law in the same way that he did, the same way that Moses originally taught to follow the law.

There is no other way to follow the law that fulfills the promise of granting eternal life to mortals.

"It is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth; this defiles a person.” Then the disciples came and said to him, “Do you know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this saying?” He answered, “Every plant that my heavenly Father has not planted will be extirpated. Let them alone; they are blind guides. And if the blind lead the blind, both will fall into a pit.” But Peter said to him, “Explain the parable to us.” And he said, “Are you also still without understanding? Do you not see that whatever goes into the mouth passes into the stomach and into the gutter? But what comes out of the mouth proceeds from the heart [mind] and this defiles a person. For out of the heart [mind] come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false witness, slander. These are what defile a person."

This shows that only the wrong way to follow the law, what Jesus called the traditions of men, what is known as the Talmud, became obsolete when this revelation came to Jesus like manna from heaven, teaching from God, and became the flesh of Jesus, given for the life of the world.

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, (in the eternal realm of God) there ye may be also. (John 14:3)

Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my commands: ( see and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make ourselves known to him." (John 14:23)

"Truly, truly I say to you, anyone who follows my teaching will never know what it is to die"

"Truly I tell you, anyone who hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not come under judgment but has passed from death to life."

"When Jesus had spoken these things, He lifted up His eyes to heaven and said, “Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son may glorify You. For You granted Him authority over all people, so that He may give eternal life to all those You have given Him. Now this is eternal life, knowing He who truly is God, and Jesus Christ, whom You have sent. I have glorified You on earth by accomplishing the work You gave Me to do."
Just take your first attempt at debate about Jesus saying "eat my flesh." Luke 22:19, "And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: THIS DO IN REMEMBRANCE OF ME." Everyone with a brain knows the bread wasn't his body. It was a piece of bread. But, he was doing what he always does, gives an analogy or parable. The bread is representation of his body's atonement and the wine is representation of his blood's atonement. We partake of them after they have been blessed by the Priesthood Authority to remember His atonement and the baptismal covenants we made asking for repentance because of His atonement. There are Churches that try to teach that the bread turns into flesh and the wine turns into blood. But, that is not true. Yuk! Cannibalism. Jesus Christ fulfilled the law of animal sacrifice for atonement for one's sins. Jews have mutilated the law of Moses. You and your teachers are just plain wrong. Blind to the mission of Jesus Christ. And, you reject the final mission, the purpose of the resurrection, to pave the way for all to receive the uniting of our spirits and bodies to never die again. That is the "GRACE" or gift we all receive. Not forgiveness. We must repent and earn our forgiveness. What we are saved from is eternal death through the gift of resurrection. You will find this out one day.

I see and hear the words of the living God.

I do not follow any religion. I am not a part of any herd. I am he who is, in the sanctuary of God.

"You, a he goat "without blemish", have been carefully chosen and prepared as a sacrifice for the expiation of sin. Your slaughter has been dedicated to the Lord."

Fat trimmed from the flesh and thrown on the fire is a soothing and fragrant offering to the Lord.
Yep, you are those who follow the philosophies of man mingled with scripture to hide and serve your sins, passions and appetites.

You are just wrong, your teachers are blind, at best. Is that too hard for a believer to believe?

Adam and Eve were never immortal. They were expelled from Eden before they ate the fruit of the tree of Life.

"Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil. And now, lest he reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever...”

"So he drove the man out and to the east of Eden he stationed the Cheribum, with a flaming and flashing sword that turns in every direction, to guard the way to the tree of life"

Take my advice. Shut up and go back to the drawing board. The more you lie the more you suffer.
There, you proved me right that you have these philosophies of man mingled with scripture to hide your sins and serve your idols. I note you left out what came before, Genesis 3:3,"But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die." Pretty clear that Adam and Eve would not have died if they had left it alone. Thus they were in a state of immortality. But, like I said, you only use a spattering of scriptures when it suits your idol worshipping philosophies.

Just take your first attempt at debate about Jesus saying "eat my flesh." Luke 22:19, "And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: THIS DO IN REMEMBRANCE OF ME." Everyone with a brain knows the bread wasn't his body. It was a piece of bread. But, he was doing what he always does, gives an analogy or parable. The bread is representation of his body's atonement and the wine is representation of his blood's atonement.

One thing you might want to consider is that in the gospel according to John the only talk about eating flesh and drinking blood is before the last supper but during the last supper the only one given bread dipped in wine was Judas, as a way for Jesus to identify his betrayer to the others.

'And as soon as Judas received the bread, satan entered him" this is no small discrepancy.

Also according to John when many left Jesus because they couldn't stomach this saying he explained to his remaining disciples the metaphor. "The spirit alone gives life; the flesh is of no avail. The words that I have spoken to you are both spirit and life" Then when Jesus asked if they would leave him too Simon Peter replied, "Lord, to whom shall we go? Your words are words of eternal life. We have faith and know that you are the Holy One of God." This shows that the metaphor for flesh was the Words, teaching, that Jesus received from God like manna from heaven. His blood is a metaphor for the way he followed the law to receive the promise of life.

Life is in the blood, in the doing.

Last edited:
Yep, you are those who follow the philosophies of man mingled with scripture to hide and serve your sins, passions and appetites.

I am not s sinner. I never sin. I have always done exactly as God commands since I was a child.

Heres the thing. If the law was to be taken literally Jesus was a sinner. "He "kept company" with prostitutes" partied with other sinners and ran around with all sorts of bad characters. The only way possible that Jesus was without sin is if the law was figurative, the subjects hidden, and never were about what you eat or what you wear or the sexual preferences of consenting adults.

You perpetuate the same perverse views of the law that Jesus died opposing. What a guy! Perv.

When it says that Jesus spent forty days and forty nights in the wilderness living among the wild beasts it was coded language that means that Jesus was living outside the jurisdiction of Jewish law, in the wilderness, among the wild beasts, the Romans, presumably doing what Romans do.

Jesus was not a lonely ascetic living among the wildlife in the desert having hallucinations.

Even after Jesus submitted to Baptism, as a token of repentance for the forgiveness of sins, he didn't stop doing those things, keeping company with prostitutes and partying with other 'sinners'. He was repenting for thinking that God was a capricious and puerile petty tyrant.

You are the sinner, lying in the name of God, and a pervert who imagines human sexuality is a sin.

Last edited:
One thing you might want to consider is that in the gospel according to John the only talk about eating flesh and drinking blood is before the last supper but during the last supper the only one given bread dipped in wine was Judas, as a way for Jesus to identify his betrayer to the others.

'And as soon as Judas received the bread, satan entered him" this is no small discrepancy.

Also according to John when many left Jesus because they couldn't stomach this saying he explained to his remaining disciples the metaphor. "The spirit alone gives life; the flesh is of no avail. The words that I have spoken to you are both spirit and life" Then when Jesus asked if they would leave him too Simon Peter replied, "Lord, to whom shall we go? Your words are words of eternal life. We have faith and know that you are the Holy One of God." This shows that the metaphor for flesh was the Words, teaching, that Jesus received from God like manna from heaven. His blood is a metaphor for the way he followed the law to receive the promise of life.

Life is in the blood, in the doing.
There was no talk about eating flesh. When we eat the bread and drink the water (we replaced the wine), it is in remembrance of the crucifixion during the entire act of the atonement. The atonement is for our benefit so that we can repent of our sins that started with Adam and Eve. The Father said he would provide a Savior for the Children of Adam and Eve from that point forward. When we partake of the Sacraments, we are not eating flesh and drinking blood. And, your input of Satan to Judas hasn't a thing to do with the Atonement except it starts the process of the crucifixion. As far as people apostacizing, happens today as well. So what? If people don't want to accept Jesus Christ and his apostles and prophets even today, so what? That's on them.

There was no talk about eating flesh. When we eat the bread and drink the water (we replaced the wine), it is in remembrance of the crucifixion during the entire act of the atonement. The atonement is for our benefit so that we can repent of our sins that started with Adam and Eve. The Father said he would provide a Savior for the Children of Adam and Eve from that point forward. When we partake of the Sacraments, we are not eating flesh and drinking blood.

There is a whole lot of we's swirling around in your addled head. You do have my condolences

I am not s sinner. I never sin. I have always done exactly as God commands since I was a child.

Heres the thing. If the law was to be taken literally Jesus was a sinner. "He "kept company" with prostitutes" partied with other sinners and ran around with all sorts of bad characters. The only way possible that Jesus was without sin is if the law was figurative, the subjects hidden, and never were about what you eat or what you wear or the sexual preferences of consenting adults.

You perpetuate the same perverse views of the law that Jesus died opposing. What a guy! Perv.

When it says that Jesus spent forty days and forty nights in the wilderness living among the wild beasts it was coded language that means that Jesus was living outside the jurisdiction of Jewish law, in the wilderness, among the wild beasts, the Romans, presumably doing what Romans do.

Jesus was not a lonely ascetic living among the wildlife in the desert having hallucinations.

Even after Jesus submitted to Baptism, as a token of repentance for the forgiveness of sins, he didn't stop doing those things, keeping company with prostitutes and partying with other 'sinners'. He was repenting for thinking that God was a capricious and puerile petty tyrant.

You are the sinner, lying in the name of God, and a pervert who imagines human sexuality is a sin.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You obviously have no understanding what sin is.
The Apostle John taught: “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
In the treatment process we should not require repentance for mistakes, but we are commanded to preach the necessity of repentance for sins. So, if you believe Jesus sinned for attempting to teach the sinners and call them to repentance for their sins, you are wrong. According to you, he made a mistake going there, but did not sin for the Father required him not to repent. So, he did not sin. The apostle Paul taught that we sin only when we know the law (see Romans 7:7). Jesus knew the law inside and out. He spoke the law to Moses. The laws of Moses were given to Moses by Jesus (Jehovah). I too must repent. Here is an excellent talk by a latter day Apostle of Jesus Christ. Very interesting: Sins and Mistakes

And, your input of Satan to Judas hasn't a thing to do with the Atonement except it starts the process of the crucifixion

No, Jesus gave Judas bread dipped in wine to deliberately identify his betrayer to the others. Just like you have identified yourself as a betrayer of Christ by desecrating the teachings of Jesus, the Actual Body of Christ, perjuring yourself in the name of God and perpetuating the same perverse literal interpretation of the Divine Law that Jesus victoriously died opposing.

Like I said before, you say your piece and I'll say mine and then lets drop it and let intelligent people decide who is the liar. I'm satisfied. You have exposed your insanity with your own words.

You would accept the torture and crucifixion of an innocent man so that you wouldn't have to pay the price for you own sins? The death of Jesus somehow atones for your despicable sins. Fool.

That is reprehensible dude. Now just go away. You are an embarrassment to the human race.

Last edited:
You obviously have no understanding what sin is.
pft.

"Sin is disobedience to the Law. Sin, in fact, is lawlessness. But you know that Christ appeared to do away with sins, and in Him there is no sin. No one who remains in Him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to sin has seen Him and does not know Him.

My children, do not be misled: It is the one who does what is right who righteousness, just as Christ is righteous. The one who practices sin is of the devil, because the devil has been a sinner from the beginning. This is why the Son of God appeared, to destroy the works of the devil.

Anyone born of God does not sin, because God’s seed abides in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God. By this the children of God are distinguished from the children of the devil: Anyone who does not do what is right is righteous, nor is anyone who does not love his brother." 1 John 3:4-10

Your beliefs have been extirpated. You call good evil and evil good; the truth a lie and a lie the truth. Singing for the moron tabernacle choir has really scrambled your brains. What a shame!

Now go away.

Last edited:
You don't know that. You are just guessing with stuff you weren't present when it happened. You have no faith in Jesus Christ. We have the Bible and it is true. Yet, you don't like what some of it says because it cramps your lifestyle. So, you come up with some 4th century crap and other nonsense you have no idea that it is correct. It isn't. The way you right you sort of believe in Jesus but not really. I've given you the truth.

they, the jews and 4th century to be christians, romans - murdered jesus and not for mimicking the jewish scripture but for their understanding for the prescribed religion of antiquity and those means through liberation theology, self determination to reach judgment and admission to the everlasting.

prove otherwise, provide the tablets claimed by the murderer moses to have been etched in the heavens w/ 10 commandments ... that never existed and were written into the desert religions and remain their to this day.

prove by the hand of jesus himself he ever claimed to be a massiah or that anyone should worship them as a god or choose a religion of servitude, christianity the very opposite of what he and those others who were persecuted were willing to die for.

christianity the very opposite of what he and those others who were persecuted were willing to die for.

Thats one thing that I can agree with you about, but its only until the resurrection. One question.

Would you murder 2.18 billion Christians and have 2.18 billion useless corpses or raise them all to life and have 2.18 billion living assets? What are you willing to die for? Your hatred or your love?

Last edited:
No, Jesus gave Judas bread dipped in wine to deliberately identify his betrayer to the others. Just like you have identified yourself as a betrayer of Christ by desecrating the teachings of Jesus, the Actual Body of Christ, perjuring yourself in the name of God and perpetuating the same perverse literal interpretation of the Divine Law that Jesus victoriously died opposing.

Like I said before, you say your piece and I'll say mine and then lets drop it and let intelligent people decide who is the liar. I'm satisfied. You have exposed your insanity with your own words.

You would accept the torture and crucifixion of an innocent man so that you wouldn't have to pay the price for you own sins? The death of Jesus somehow atones for your despicable sins. Fool.

That is reprehensible dude. Now just go away. You are an embarrassment to the human race.
You still think the bread is flesh and that the wine is blood. LOL!!! Such a mistake can only be laughed at. Funny that you call yourself not intelligent and then claim I'm insane. Jesus was not an innocent man. He was sinless. Big difference. He could have stopped the crucifixion but came to this earth for one specific purpose, to atone for our sins. I'm going to have to repent for calling you a sinner. You simply lack any coherent knowledge of the Godhead and the mission of Jesus Christ to sin. Your ignorance is from being blinded by the craftiness of men and their philosophies who mingle their sins with scripture. For, they are not blameless. I testify in the name of Jesus Christ that he is our Lord and Savior, the Son of the Father.

Forum List

Back