• Ketchup with eggs (prepared any way)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Ketchup with mac&cheese

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters

fuzzykitten99

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2004
You'll have to check the Marauder's Map...
I like ketchup on my eggs, as does my son. Tim, on the other hand, thinks it is nasty, but will put ketchup on his mac & cheese. I think that is so vile, I can't even be near him when he eats it like that because the smell even bothers me.

Which is the nastier of the 2?

Also, any other food combinations that should not be, in which you have seen people eat?

fuzzykitten99 said:
I like ketchup on my eggs, as does my son. Tim, on the other hand, thinks it is nasty, but will put ketchup on his mac & cheese. I think that is so vile, I can't even be near him when he eats it like that because the smell even bothers me.

Also, any other food combinations that should not be, in which you have seen people eat?
I sometimes put ketchup on my eggs, esp. if it's an egg sandwich. But ketchup on mac-n-cheese is gross.

My son puts ketchup on EVERYTHING... from broccoli to peaches to cookies. No meat is to be eaten without ketchup.

One of the grossest things I have seen eaten is mayonnaise on eggs. Or peanut butter on eggs. Can you say cholesterol?

I picked with eggs, only because you said any style, and ketchup with a poached or sunny-side up/down or a cold hard-boiled egg would be nasty.

I think ketchup only "works" with fried/scrambled eggs

I can't pick both?

Damn.

I like ketchup on hamburgers. That is about it.

Now..salsa? I will put salsa on almost anything.

I dont eat any condiments anymore. My burgers? Bread, cheese, meat, and maybe bacon. I sometimes use ketchup on my fries, but most of the time just plain.

Anyway, I voted ketchup and mac n cheese is nastier.

Ketchup goes on scrambled eggs.
Mayo goes on a fried egg/cheese sandwich.
More cheese goes in mac & cheese.

Salsa goes back in the jar, and back to the grocery store as an "error" purchase.

About the only foods I think are nasty
are canned asparagus and canned tomatos.

They can be great fresh.

Canned peas, beans, corn, sardines, Spam, etc. are fine.

Shattered said:
Salsa goes on scrambled eggs.
Salsa goes on a fried egg/cheese sandwich.
More cheese goes in mac & cheese.

Cats go in a jar, and back to the grocery store as an "error" purchase.

I agree 100%.

:thewave:

<i>**looks at poor Skittles before wandering off to find a jar**</i>

GotZoom said:
Your cat and my cat don't count.

Oh good. Thanks for the clarification.. I was going to have a problem finding a jar. The one she came in is long gone...

fuzzykitten99 said:

Can't do the mac-n-cheese and ketchup, but I do do mac-n-cheese with mustard (or sometimes spicy brown mustard).

Semper Fi said:
Mayo is no good. Ketchup, hit or miss. Mustard, no good.
I'm with you; condiments are overrated. I use miracle whip on deli sandwiches, ketchup on burgers, and that's it. Salt on my fries only please, maybe a little cajun or old bay seasoning.

Forum List

Back