Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hyundai

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kia

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Others (please specify)

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
If you don't know the answers just say so, don't ask me to fill in your blanks for you. I don't see any insurmountable issues, if you do explain, if you don't, don't put it back on me. That is like trying to impeach Biden and hoping a justification will be found later.
I just told you one of the two biggest predictable surprises, dummy. So it’s not me that doesn’t know, it’s you. You should definitely swap out all of your cars to electric so you can experience the predictable surprises.

I just told you one of the two biggest predictable surprises, dummy. So it’s not me that doesn’t know, it’s you. You should definitely swap out all of your cars to electric so you can experience the predictable surprises.
Again, it is these BS non-answers that create a great deal of the hostility you find here.

Again, it is these BS non-answers that create a great deal of the hostility you find here.
I wouldn't call electrical generation bottlenecks, electricity transmission bottlenecks and lithium production bottlenecks BS. They are very real and they are the predictable surprises you can count on occurring in your Utopian dream.

I wouldn't call electrical generation bottlenecks, electricity transmission bottlenecks and lithium production bottlenecks BS. They are very real and they are the predictable surprises you can count on occurring in your Utopian dream.
The BS is your non-answers.

The BS is your non-answers.
Again... I wouldn't call electrical generation bottlenecks, electricity transmission bottlenecks and lithium production bottlenecks BS or non-answers. They are very real and they are the predictable surprises you can count on occurring in your Utopian dream.

Again... I wouldn't call electrical generation bottlenecks, electricity transmission bottlenecks and lithium production bottlenecks BS or non-answers. They are very real and they are the predictable surprises you can count on occurring in your Utopian dream.
This is what you had posted the prompted me to comment about your BS non-answers

There's nothing here about electrical generation bottlenecks, electricity transmission bottlenecks or lithium production bottlenecks. What there is is another of your BS non-answers.

This is what you had posted the prompted me to comment about your BS non-answers
Yes. And it still stands. I wouldn't call electrical generation bottlenecks, electricity transmission bottlenecks and lithium production bottlenecks BS or non-answers. They are very real and they are the predictable surprises you can count on occurring in your Utopian dream.

There's nothing here about electrical generation bottlenecks, electricity transmission bottlenecks or lithium production bottlenecks. What there is is another of your BS non-answers.
Which is why they will be surprises to you but are predictable by me.

Which is why they will be surprises to you but are predictable by me.
How many fingers am I holding up? You don't know? What a dummy. Jesus, dude, you act like you never got out of the seventh grade.

How many fingers am I holding up? You don't know? What a dummy. Jesus, dude, you act like you never got out of the seventh grade.
It's just math, dummy. How much lithium is required to replace 65 million barrels of gasoline/diesel? How much lithium is mined each year? How often will that need to be replicated for battery replacement? How much electricity is produced in the US. What is the equivalent KWH of gasoline/diesel consumed in the US?

Do the math, dummy. It's entirely predictable.

It's just math, dummy. How much lithium is required to replace 65 million barrels of gasoline/diesel? How much lithium is mined each year? How often will that need to be replicated for battery replacement? How much electricity is produced in the US. What is the equivalent KWH of gasoline/diesel consumed in the US?

Do the math, dummy. It's entirely predictable.

Remember.....it isnt about affordable, reliable transportation.....it is about limiting the ability of people to move around freely....

Kick them out of gas cars....jack up the prices of evs and normal people are stuck using buses and trains

Remember.....it isnt about affordable, reliable transportation.....it is about limiting the ability of people to move around freely....

Kick them out of gas cars....jack up the prices of evs and normal people are stuck using buses and trains
God are you fucking STUPID

God, you are fucking stupid......you actually think the left wants cheap, plentiful reliable energy........you truly are an idiot.
Why would they not? You seem to think they are a different species.

I don't have the time or interest for your intentional false information. EVs are dying as most dealers have an overstock because no one is buying them. It is a statement of fact. Ford had to recall every F-150 Lightning and could not sell more because of a defect with the airbags that had to be corrected.

So recalls mean that type of vehicle is dead. Got it.

So internal combustion engine powered pick up trucks are dead.

Forum List

Back