Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hyundai

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kia

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Others (please specify)

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Why would they not? You seem to think they are a different species.

Because the left hates people…….they think the world is over populated and that humans are destroying the planet….they want to limit human activity, not increase it……

Because the left hates people…….
Obvious nonsense.
they think the world is over populated
The world IS overpopulated and both liberals and conservatives are aware of the fact. That you don't think the world is overpopulated is not the result of your political leanings but to your ignorance.
and that humans are destroying the planet….they want to limit human activity, not increase it……
Some human activities ARE harming the planet. And, again, both liberals and conservatives are aware of the fact. Different people have different priorities, but almost all are aware that humans have not been good for the Earth's environments or the lifeforms that inhabit them. That you seem to think otherwise is, once again, not a political viewpoint but the consequence of your lower than average knowledge and intelligence.

No, because of horrible reviews, no one was buying them anyway!

Ok. I’m trying to find evidence of your assertions.

That’s the most recent article I can find.

I guess like most things the RW Fanboys believe. Proof just isn’t needed. Like Trump. They just know.

I just told you one of the two biggest predictable surprises, dummy. So it’s not me that doesn’t know, it’s you. You should definitely swap out all of your cars to electric so you can experience the predictable surprises.
You mean the post where you wrote about future "electric generation and transmission issues"? Am I supposed to guess what those future issues will be? Sorry, I don't have your crystal ball.

You mean the post where you wrote about future "electric generation and transmission issues"? Am I supposed to guess what those future issues will be? Sorry, I don't have your crystal ball.
Why wouldn't you be able to is the better question?

"...failing EV's..." is nonsense. Some EV's are not gaining wide acceptance in the marketplace, but this is due to normal factors in a competitive market. They are perceived as too expensive, lacking sufficient range, ugly, or just inferior to the other available choices.

No one but a moron (e.g., Our Beloved President) believes that EVERYONE would eventually be happy driving an EV. They have their limitations, and they are simply not compatible with some peoples' needs. My personal view is that most middle-class households will, within a few years, have both an EV and an ICE vehicle in their garages.

The only auto manufacturers who might fail due to public rejection of their products are some exclusively EV companies like Rivian, Canoo, and Lucid.
Ahhhh but here's the thing....

At least 50% of Americans are never buying an EV...so...yeah.... :deal:

All the deep matrix bubble dwellers have been bamboozled by EV propaganda

Not good for Tesla, I know the likes of Ford and GM are dramatically scaling back on EV's, I believe Toyota were more looking towards hydrogen. Now BMW are going hydrogen -

I have a sneaky feeling Tesla are going to be the Beta Max and everyone else VHS.

Not good for Tesla, I know the likes of Ford and GM are dramatically scaling back on EV's, I believe Toyota were more looking towards hydrogen. Now BMW are going hydrogen -

I have a sneaky feeling Tesla are going to be the Beta Max and everyone else VHS.

Shell Is Immediately Closing All Of Its California Hydrogen Stations​

Shell Is Immediately Closing All Of Its California Hydrogen Stations​

Added -

The UK planned 60 hydrogen stations by 2020 but it only got to 15. They're mainly wanting to expand the idea to trucks.

A 1kg (2.2lbs) of hydrogen should achieve 50-60 mile range in a car. Hydrogen cars are generally above 400 mile rage, well ahead of EV's in everything.

All the car companies now are getting out of the business of making the stupid EVs. If not entirely getting out at least greatly reducing production. EVs are not feasible even with massive government subsidies.

L-I EVs were always terrible technology.

Forum List

Back