Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hyundai

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kia

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Others (please specify)

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Once the "niche" EV market has been filled, sales will continue to grind to a halt. Which car manufacturers will die first in your opinion?

Telsa will be the only one and we all know why.

The guy is a freak, he fucks up everything he touches.

It compares 2022 with 2023. Second quarter. And in one quarter of 2023 they had sold nearly half again as many cars of the same period of 2022.

According to Cox Automotive, U.S. EV sales (full battery electric) in Q2 2023 set a new record of 300,000 units, marking a 48% increase from Q2 2022.

One of us has a reading comprehension issue. And one of us doesn’t want to deal with any inconvenient facts that challenge our outlook.

Now if you were the CEO of any company and you reported a growth like that you would expect a big check for your bonus wouldn’t you?
I don't have the time or interest for your intentional false information. EVs are dying as most dealers have an overstock because no one is buying them. It is a statement of fact. Ford had to recall every F-150 Lightning and could not sell more because of a defect with the airbags that had to be corrected.

I don't have the time or interest for your intentional false information. EVs are dying as most dealers have an overstock because no one is buying them. It is a statement of fact. Ford had to recall every F-150 Lightning and could not sell more because of a defect with the airbags that had to be corrected.

Oh my Lord. A Recall? Well Gasoline Powered cars are doomed. My Toyota Van had three recalls. One the floor mat could come loose and jam the accelerator. The horror.

Another the automatic sliding door mechanism could jam. Both were fixed.

Recalls are common. Too common. In fact it was that Ford didn’t Recall the Pinto that caused so much negative press and such.

I guess EV’s dying is like Trump popularity. We just have to take your word for it since we can’t find hard data about how beloved he is.

Oh my Lord. A Recall? Well Gasoline Powered cars are doomed. My Toyota Van had three recalls. One the floor mat could come loose and jam the accelerator. The horror.

Another the automatic sliding door mechanism could jam. Both were fixed.

Recalls are common. Too common. In fact it was that Ford didn’t Recall the Pinto that caused so much negative press and such.

I guess EV’s dying is like Trump popularity. We just have to take your word for it since we can’t find hard data about how beloved he is.

Have you ever heard the old saying that the first step to getting out of a hole is to stop digging? Obviously not! You need to stop the drugs or alcohol that is leading you to these delusions before it kills you.

Have you ever heard the old saying that the first step to getting out of a hole is to stop digging? Obviously not! You need to stop the drugs or alcohol that is leading you to these delusions before it kills you.

The recalls were a delusion? Good grief.

In 2022 there were nearly a thousand automotive recalls.

As I said. Common.

The recalls were a delusion? Good grief.

In 2022 there were nearly a thousand automotive recalls.

As I said. Common.
You are delusional in regard to your beliefs regarding current sales of EVs. Your data is a year old and completely wrong in regard to the current state of affairs. Had you made your post in January 2023, it might have carried some weight. As of this moment, they are simply delusional.

You are delusional in regard to your beliefs regarding current sales of EVs. Your data is a year old and completely wrong in regard to the current state of affairs. Had you made your post in January 2023, it might have carried some weight. As of this moment, they are simply delusional.

If I had made the post in January, it would have been predictive since it points out Q-2 2023 sales figures.

OK, in April then. you would still be 9 months out of date. I guess you missed the point as usual/. Your data is outdated!

BTW, Q2 would likely be Oct-Dec of model year 23 which would be in 2022.

Suck it.

It's amazing how invest some of you guys are in the failure of a business.

Wouldnt have to be if the democrats werent going to force people out of the gasnpowered cars that actuqlly work and are affordable

Wouldnt have to be if the democrats werent going to force people out of the gasnpowered cars that actuqlly work and are affordable
Did you complain when they banned lead in house paint? Did you gripe when the made seat belts mandatory? Were you upset when they removed Thalidomide from the market?

You really suck at statistics beyond belief! A year's data does not indicate current trends, you fucking dumbass! I am talking at this moment!

So a week or two of your alleged slumped sales is totally more relevant than a years worth of data. Got it.

By any chance were you advanced in school via the social promotion route?

Did you complain when they banned lead in house paint? Did you gripe when the made seat belts mandatory? Were you upset when they removed Thalidomide from the market?

Lead paint isn't cars.....gas powered cars actually work.....no need to force their replacement....but since the goal isn't to create cheaper, more reliable, plentiful energy, and the goal isn't to allow for cheaper transportation for the masses......the democrats are going to force people into these stupid EVs...

Do you understand that EVs are worse for the environment........they actually require child slave labor in the countries where the Chinese communists are strip mining for the things they need to make the batteries....

Do you understand that EVs are worse for the environment........they actually require child slave labor in the countries where the Chinese communists are strip mining for the things they need to make the batteries....
Are you suggesting that child labor (paid, not "slave") harms the environment in some way?

So a week or two of your alleged slumped sales is totally more relevant than a years worth of data. Got it.

By any chance were you advanced in school via the social promotion route?
Week or two? I would have you look at the sales figures by month. I bet you would find they started high early in the year and fell throughout the year to a pitiful level at the end. There are probably thousands of sources that I could cite showing the concern in the auto industry over their falling sales, but I don't care to cite the obvious.

You really suck at statistics beyond belief! A year's data does not indicate current trends, you fucking dumbass! I am talking at this moment!
I bet he knew that. I bet everyone knew that. But his observation is completely correct. A year's worth of data has a great deal more meaning than does a week's.

Forum List

Back