Which 9-11 theory you believe?

Which 9-11 theory is the most accurate?

• The islamist conspiracy theory (Bush-Cheney Theory)

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • the US intern plot theory (control demolition)

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • The Mossad plot theory

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Mafia conspiracy theory

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
And if parts with serial numbers were found, you'd claim they were faked.

Thanks for proving my point: The only conclusion you'll accept is "George W. Bush did it!"

Curiously, though, as of 9/11/2002, 33 passengers from Flight 11 and 12 from Flight 175 were identified by DNA evidence.

What bit of lunacy do you have to explain that away?

no bodies just claimed dna

Houston Crime Lab's Fake Results May Undermine Prosecutors
Houston Crime Lab's Fake Results May Undermine Prosecutors - Bloomberg
"George W Bush did it!!!'

Really ? I dont think he has the brains for it...

Really ? I dont think he has the brains for it...

you must be embarrassed that someone as dumb as GWB is more logical than you.

then again, maybe you are too stupid to be embarrassed.:lol:

Maybe then YOU can explain why there have been NO parts of the 9/11 planes recovered
that were identified positively.
I can't tell you why -- because that's simply not true.

Aparently you only read things to fit your needs.

Of course there were plane parts found at the Towers, but they weren't positively identified as coming from those particular planes. Why??
Physics911, by Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven, 9/11/2001

No one was allowed to get close enough to investigate the crime scene properly and all of the evidence was wisked away A.S.A.P. Thanx to Rudy Giuliani.

And why were neither of the black boxes recovered, yet Mahammed Atta's passport came out of the wreckage unscathed??

Oh, and where were all the plane parts, baggage, seats, wings, tail section, engines, etc. from the Pentagon site and Shanksville, PA??

How were people able to make cell phone calls, when it has been proven that these phones don't work at those speeds and altitudes??

Fairy Tales can come true, it can happen to you........:cuckoo:

Now explain to us why someone like Jones hasn't traveled to Saudi Arabia and interviewed these people. Seems like the best and simplest way to prove they were not on those planes. Or is it just easier to believe what someone tells you?

What "someone tells me"?? I certainly don't call scientific evidence conducted by experts, "what someone tells me".

Maybe then YOU can explain why there have been NO parts of the 9/11 planes recovered

Or, why no Arab DNA was ever found at the Pentagon

Or, why none of the hijackers names ever showed up on the passenger lists. (You have seen the video footage of Atta and ect. going through airport security, meaning they must have had tickets)

Or, why cell phones do not work at 35,000 ft, yet it is claimed that people on the hijacked planes supposedly made calls from cell phones.

Or why it is rarely mentioned that Bush has a LONG history with the Bin Laden family.

Also, did you know that 5 of the "Hijackers" trained at U.S. military installations.

Hijackers-UsAirBaseConnections - 9/11Encyclopedia

Speaking of "what someone tells you", YOU prefere to believe in Fairy Tales simply because "someone told you" to. :cuckoo:

Have you graduated 4th Grade yet?

From your own link:

"a bizarre twist, the Air Force confirmed on September 16th, "that three people named by the FBI as suspects in the hijackings have names similar to three non-Americans who attended U.S. military schools. The names are Mohamed Atta, Abdulaziz Alomari and Alghamdi,Saeed, the Air Force said. It added, however, that discrepancies in their biographical information, such as birthdates, make it unlikely that they are the same three named by the FBI. One of the three attended the Defense Language Institute at Monterey (->), Calif., and the Air War College at Maxwell Air Force Base, Ala.; one attended just the language institute, and one the Aerospace Medical School, the Air Force said..."

And I haven't even tried to verify where this information originated. But why bother? You have already decided that it is factual, even though unlikely according to your own link.

Of course there were plane parts found at the Towers, but they weren't positively identified as coming from those particular planes. Why??

No one was allowed to get close enough to investigate the crime scene properly and all of the evidence was wisked away A.S.A.P. Thanx to Rudy Giuliani.

And why were neither of the black boxes recovered, yet Mahammed Atta's passport came out of the wreckage unscathed??

Oh, and where were all the plane parts, baggage, seats, wings, tail section, engines, etc. from the Pentagon site and Shanksville, PA??

How were people able to make cell phone calls, when it has been proven that these phones don't work at those speeds and altitudes??

Excuse me, but I was a platoon Sergeant whose platoon set up and ran the first military cellular Phone network before you knew what a cellular phone was. They can work at that altitude and speed means nothing unless of course it is faster than the speed of light.

And the debris was there. the FBI reported that 95% of the plane at Shanksville was recovered. Of course you will now tell me that the FBI lied....

now explain to us why someone like jones hasn't traveled to saudi arabia and interviewed these people. Seems like the best and simplest way to prove they were not on those planes. Or is it just easier to believe what someone tells you?

what "someone tells me"?? I certainly don't call scientific evidence conducted by experts, "what someone tells me".

Maybe then you can explain why there have been no parts of the 9/11 planes recovered

Or, why no arab dna was ever found at the pentagon

or, why none of the hijackers names ever showed up on the passenger lists. (you have seen the video footage of atta and ect. Going through airport security, meaning they must have had tickets)

or, why cell phones do not work at 35,000 ft, yet it is claimed that people on the hijacked planes supposedly made calls from cell phones.

Or why it is rarely mentioned that bush has a long history with the bin laden family.

Also, did you know that 5 of the "hijackers" trained at u.s. Military installations.

hijackers-usairbaseconnections - 9/11encyclopedia

speaking of "what someone tells you", you prefere to believe in fairy tales simply because "someone told you" to. :cuckoo:

have you graduated 4th grade yet?

From your own link:

"a bizarre twist, the air force confirmed on september 16th, "that three people named by the fbi as suspects in the hijackings have names similar to three non-americans who attended u.s. Military schools. The names are mohamed atta, abdulaziz alomari and alghamdi,saeed, the air force said. It added, however, that discrepancies in their biographical information, such as birthdates, make it unlikely that they are the same three named by the fbi. one of the three attended the defense language institute at monterey (->), calif., and the air war college at maxwell air force base, ala.; one attended just the language institute, and one the aerospace medical school, the air force said..."

and i haven't even tried to verify where this information originated. But why bother? You have already decided that it is factual, even though unlikely according to your own link.

so there identity is clear as mud..

all this crap has has been debunked already. same shit over and over again.....

Investigators were allowed to investigate the crime scene. i dont know if a cleanup that lasted almost a year can be categorized as "whisked away". Atta's passport was not found. cell phones were not proven not to work at the speeds and altitudes the planes were at when the calls were made...... blah blah blah....

come on little twoofer..... stop reading the same old tired bullshit that reinforces your preconceived conclusion that america is to blame for 9/11 and instead look at REAL web sites not written by whackos.:cuckoo:

all this crap has has been debunked already. same shit over and over again.....

Investigators were allowed to investigate the crime scene. i dont know if a cleanup that lasted almost a year can be categorized as "whisked away". Atta's passport was not found. cell phones were not proven not to work at the speeds and altitudes the planes were at when the calls were made...... blah blah blah....

come on little twoofer..... stop reading the same old tired bullshit that reinforces your preconceived conclusion that america is to blame for 9/11 and instead look at REAL web sites not written by whackos.:cuckoo:

well we got fizzles opinion !....

lets see what first responders have to say...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rov_A5bSsug]YouTube - U.S. GOVT. DESTROYED 9-11 CRIME SCENE EVIDENCE - 343 MURDERED FIREFIGHTERS CRY FOR JUSTICE[/ame]

Last edited:
it is another dwiveconspiracy theory.. the video and web site of 9/11 first responders is fake, they have fraudulently stolen the identify of 9/11 first responders in a conspiracy to device the nation and put it out on the internet...wow!! you should break that story to the NY times dwive...

neither of those two
its YOU

but you just implied he was a liar or a fake dwive..so now he is legit ?
no, i didnt
dipshit
i was mocking YOU
you fucking moronic Id-eots

really so you find him and his information to be credible then ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rov_A5bSsug]YouTube - U.S. GOVT. DESTROYED 9-11 CRIME SCENE EVIDENCE - 343 MURDERED FIREFIGHTERS CRY FOR JUSTICE[/ame]

Forum List

Back