Where's Don-no. Golfing again?????

Childrern are in prisons without soap & clean clothes, Louisiana is getting clobbered, his Cabinet is now his so small it should be called his Shoebox, So mabny unfilled positions, where's Trump?

Golfing

Again
Oh come on Dave. The whole forum knows you're going to vote for Trump in 2020. I mean, bitching about Trump is your favorite hobby. What would you do without Trump in your life to bitch about 24/7?
I would feel better about this country & my children's & grandchildren's future.

Something Trimpettes could care less about. They hate their children.
Sure, just like how liberals hate their skin tone. :fu:
You Trumpettes only like white.

There is no invasion & w=aqyuit pretening Trump did not change the policies at the border.

I love it. You cheer the stuff that Trump does & when it turns to shit you run screaming " OMG OMG oMG that obama!!!!"

when have I ever cheered what trump has done???

I dont like the prick,,,
Another Truimpette claiming to not support trump. So, you just lie & blame others for the joy of it?

youve never asked me how I feel about the children in cages,,,
why is that???

You had plenty of opportunity but you lied about Trump's policies instead.

If you were really concened or really did not support Trump, you would not have lied about the policies.

I didnt lie,,,

You claimed Trump's border policies were Obama's. That is a lie,

I dont like the prick,,,
Another Truimpette claiming to not support trump. So, you just lie & blame others for the joy of it?

why is that???

If you were really concened or really did not support Trump, you would not have lied about the policies.

I didnt lie,,,

You claimed Trump's border policies were Obama's. That is a lie,[/QUOTE

please be specific,,,because the cages and seperating families was also under obama

No one cared then and no one cares now. We would be better off if the invaders were stopped by alligators in the Rio Grande.
There is no invasion & w=aqyuit pretening Trump did not change the policies at the border.

I love it. You cheer the stuff that Trump does & when it turns to shit you run screaming " OMG OMG oMG that obama!!!!"

I dont like the prick,,,

why is that???

Get Real, Dave. Trump has no policies. Only Victories.

I dont like the prick,,,

why is that???

victories is a matter of perspective,,,

Childrern are in prisons without soap & clean clothes, Louisiana is getting clobbered, his Cabinet is now his so small it should be called his Shoebox, So mabny unfilled positions, where's Trump?

Golfing

Again

Nancy and Chuck: "There is no crisis on our border"

Golfing

Again
Oh come on Dave. The whole forum knows you're going to vote for Trump in 2020. I mean, bitching about Trump is your favorite hobby. What would you do without Trump in your life to bitch about 24/7?
I would feel better about this country & my children's & grandchildren's future.

Yup. And you liberals only like someone else's dick inside your wives.

Golfing

Again

Yup. And you liberals only like someone else's dick inside your wives.

Wow, what a stupid post that was.

Golfing

Again

Nancy and Chuck: "There is no crisis on our border"
Trump created a mess, He should fix it.

how so???
he told them to stay home and come the right and legal way just like obama did,,,

I dont like the prick,,,

why is that???

Stealing children is a victory. Who knew.

I dont like the prick,,,

why is that???

Stealing children is a victory. Who knew.

whos stealing children???

or are you just lying again???

What is the democrat majority in congress doing? They spend their time fantasizing about overthrowing the results of the last election and plot to ruin the Country in time for the next election. Meanwhile President Trump gets more done on the golf course in a day than Hussein ever did in his sorry assed eight years.

Passing a lot of legislation that would help Amertica.

Mitch McConnell os waiting for Trump's permission to so something.

Trump's getting shit done: he fucked up the border, he is hurting Americans with his trade ear., he put Iran on track for a nuke, he is running up the debt and has done nothing to solve any of the issues we face.

Ob lt a stupid, uneducated assfuck would think that is accomplishing anything.
Pelosi and Schumer messed the border up. They shut the government down over it.
He is making trade fair. Liberals said China goods prices would rise. Well they didn't.
Obama gave Iran the ability to get a nuke.
When he spends 10 trillion you may have some credibility.
Oh and get a life. Trump isn't your enemy.

Pelosi messed it up???? So it was great until January of this year. You are really that fucking stupid.

Iran stopped Iran's nuke program.

Trump is fucking American farrmers & American manufacturers that need Chinese parts to be competitive.

Trump is my enemy. He is destroying the environment, running up the debt. and taking us to war.
Did Pelosi say a couple months ago, that the border crisis was manufactured? That's a yes or no question. I'll deal with you on the others after you answer yes or no.

Forum List

Back