Where's Don-no. Golfing again?????

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Childrern are in prisons without soap & clean clothes, Louisiana is getting clobbered, his Cabinet is now his so small it should be called his Shoebox, So mabny unfilled positions, where's Trump?

Golfing

Again

What is the democrat majority in congress doing? They spend their time fantasizing about overthrowing the results of the last election and plot to ruin the Country in time for the next election. Meanwhile President Trump gets more done on the golf course in a day than Hussein ever did in his sorry assed eight years.

Childrern are in prisons without soap & clean clothes, Louisiana is getting clobbered, his Cabinet is now his so small it should be called his Shoebox, So mabny unfilled positions, where's Trump?

Golfing

Again
Are you STILL whining and crying?? Wtf? lol

Golfing

Again

Bet you can't find one where your bitch Obama turned down getting paid never head him say I donate my pay to such and such charity no your bitch never did that......... ......... Nawwwww the bitch raped his slaves and your still dumb enough to beg for more of it.

52867342_767744260257419_8176579058167971840_n.jpg

Amazing how much Trump accomplishes while golfing without an admin. That and "he didn't want the job in the first place". Imagine what he could do if he tried.

Trump 2020

Golfing

Again
Not children-illegal snots-should never have been allowed to keep their stinkin feet on our soil. Trump will react appropriately AFTER storm data comes in, small cabinet equals less swamp to drain, what else you got?

Golfing

Again
Much like when BO was potus, I prefer he golf often so that he isn’t screwing up something else.

Amazing how much Trump accomplishes while golfing without an admin. That and "he didn't want the job in the first place". Imagine what he could do if he tried.

Trump 2020

The more people that leave, the more that gets done.

By measure there's a lot truth to this. I once worked in a leftist's bureaucracy where there were too many chiefs and many many snowflakes. Little was accomplished successfully, everyone had a say and 1/2 didn't have a clue what we were doing in the first place. I was supposed to facilitate many many meetings, but avoided them like the plague. I preferred a small group with common sense and goals, and didn't waste time. I made the job look easy, but don't tell my bosses. They preferred to entertain a circle-jerk and chaos.

Trump 2020

By measure there's a lot truth to this. I once worked in a leftist's bureaucracy where there were too many chiefs and many many snowflakes. Little was accomplished successfully, everyone had a say and 1/2 didn't have a clue what we were doing in the first place. I was supposed to facilitate many many meetings, but avoided them like the plague. I preferred a small group with common sense and goals, and didn't waste time. I made the job look easy, but don't tell my bosses. They preferred to entertain a circle-jerk and chaos.

That does sound like the kind of cluster fuck the left i known for. Those who have no clue about what's going on being promoted to call the shots, because "muh equality".

Golfing

Again
What?....children are in prison?....what prison?....see why we can't take you libs seriously?.....and in Louisiana there are more federal safety and disaster personnel on the ground than we have ever seen....those agencies like FEMA are Trump.....get it?...they are Trump's teams....dummy....

Where is the democrat majority in congress, on the phone with foreign agents for more anti-American propaganda? Democrats haven't done shit since they won the majority in the midterms except undermine everything that is important to the American people.

Trump 2020

I have too. I worked for an agency in the dept of the interior. Chiefs and many snowflakes who loved to hear themselves talk.

Where is the democrat majority in congress, on the phone with foreign agents for more anti-American propaganda? Democrats haven't done shit since they won the majority in the midterms except undermine everything that is important to the American people.

They SHUT down GOVT for one month over "manufactured crisis", Trump had to be the Adult and realize they would not negotiate reasonably and would let America crumble.

Now they CRY on the Senate floor about this "real crisis" and demand action.

They "work" three days per week with many 5 week recess then come back and Go after Kushners 1040 from 2014. Board loons cheer for them.

Where's Don-no. Golfing again?????

If he is then its none of your fucking business you sack of shit.

Childrern are in prisons without soap & clean clothes

That's a lie and you know it, and you can thank their parents for putting them there.

Louisiana is getting clobbered

And you want Trump to wave a magic wand and make it stop? Idiot.

, his Cabinet is now his so small it should be called his Shoebox

More stupid ignorance, just your style.

What we have here folks is exactly what this punkass bitch RealGay always posts, a whole lot of nothing. He snivels and cries and wets his pink panties, but he never says a fucking thing that's worth a damn. Maybe he and IM2 are gay lovers. They sure snivel the same.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back