Where would you rank Donald Trump on the list of greatest US Presidents? Best? Worst? Average??

Political scientists rank the best and worst US Presidents ever, with Trump being the worst

According to political scientists, Donald Trump is the worst President in US history. What do you guys think?
Donald Trump ranks as the worst president in United States history, according to a survey of political scientists.

All presidents were ranked in the 2018 Presidents and Executive Politics Presidential Greatness Survey. Experts part of the Presidents and Executive Politics Section of the American Political Science Association were asked to rank each president on a scale of 0-100.

Trump earned the lowest average score – 12.34. Abraham Lincoln

Screen%20Shot%202018-02-19%20at%2010.26.36%20AM.png

finished in first place
I’d put him towards the bottom.

He took a good economy and made it greater for rich people. Big deal.

Your taxes and col already going up. And your still barely making ends meet

The economy was limping along under Obama.
https://nypost.com/2018/09/12/this-economy-definitely-is-not-obamas-recovery/

Obama’s multitrillion-dollar spend-and-borrow policies produced 2 percent growth. In his final year, Obama handed off to Trump an economy that was limping at 1.6 percent.

After only 18 months in office, Trump has elevated growth to 3 percent on an annual rate and the latest projections are that the growth rate for the second and third quarter (which ends Sept. 30) will be over 4 percent. One might say all it took to get the economy really crackling was getting Obama out of office.

Political scientists rank the best and worst US Presidents ever, with Trump being the worst

According to political scientists, Donald Trump is the worst President in US history. What do you guys think?
Donald Trump ranks as the worst president in United States history, according to a survey of political scientists.

All presidents were ranked in the 2018 Presidents and Executive Politics Presidential Greatness Survey. Experts part of the Presidents and Executive Politics Section of the American Political Science Association were asked to rank each president on a scale of 0-100.

finished in first place

Obama’s multitrillion-dollar spend-and-borrow policies produced 2 percent growth. In his final year, Obama handed off to Trump an economy that was limping at 1.6 percent.

After only 18 months in office, Trump has elevated growth to 3 percent on an annual rate and the latest projections are that the growth rate for the second and third quarter (which ends Sept. 30) will be over 4 percent. One might say all it took to get the economy really crackling was getting Obama out of office.
Or all those huge tax breaks to the rich and corporations.

Still the majority of Americans aren’t saving enough. Your economy is great for the rich and guys like me no doubt but not them or you. Not even close

LOL. Another delusional.

Many here at USMB, including myself, mimic and/or ridicule those who have regular outbursts of irrationality often regarding the POTUS, his fam, his policies, his tweets, his appearance, his ... well ... his everything. As the phenomenon is widespread - afflicting millions of Americans including much of NY, Cali, the media, and WashDC - Psychology Today tackled the issue of whether TDS is a real mental disorder. In that the mass hysteria is readily observable behavior, the author concludes that "Such people may need mental health support."

If you still cry yourself to sleep every night, awake on the angry, bitter side of the bed every morning, and obsess all day long I respectfully suggest you at least consider committing yourself for observation.

Is "Trump Derangement Syndrome" a Real Mental Condition?
"Many have argued that some people have been seriously disturbed and distressed by the policies, speech, behavior and tweets of President Trump, so much so that it has affected their cognitive, affective and behavioral functioning. Such people may need mental health support." - Rob Whitley, Ph.D.
LOLOL

Nothing in your rant even addresses what I said. Everything you posted was handed to trump.
Looks like your derangement affirms everything his post stated.
Oh? Do tell... how does pointing out trump inherited the aforementioned items, which is true, indicate TDS? Sounds more like you're the one suffering from TDS
Sounds like you are a poor liar.
So you can't "tell." Figgers.
I told.

finished in first place

Or all those huge tax breaks to the rich and corporations.

Still the majority of Americans aren’t saving enough. Your economy is great for the rich and guys like me no doubt but not them or you. Not even close

It was tax breaks for everyone not just the rich.
We are doing very well under Trump.
We could barely afford to go out to eat at a restaurant every once in a while under Obama.

;

I think it’s good that he met with UN . But we are at the same point wh NK as the prior prez.

I don't think you are right on this. President Trump has explained real clearly to President Un how North Korea can be made great again. Imagine if the President's sons or patriots like Sheldon Adelson were to build resorts in Pyongyang and bring NK into the 21st Century. That would be a plus.

It is unrealistic for Un to think that the current status quo in North Korea can be maintained for the long term and he is a young man.
We have offered that carrot for 50 years

They turn down blatant capitalism

No we didn't. President Obama, Clinton , Carter, all offered the Norks money to continue their oppression. None of those men brought developers to speak with the North Korean people on specific ways to develop the nation.

Is 'develop the nation' code for raping natural resources?

I think it’s good that he met with UN . But we are at the same point wh NK as the prior prez.

I don't think you are right on this. President Trump has explained real clearly to President Un how North Korea can be made great again. Imagine if the President's sons or patriots like Sheldon Adelson were to build resorts in Pyongyang and bring NK into the 21st Century. That would be a plus.

It is unrealistic for Un to think that the current status quo in North Korea can be maintained for the long term and he is a young man.
We have offered that carrot for 50 years

They turn down blatant capitalism

No we didn't. President Obama, Clinton , Carter, all offered the Norks money to continue their oppression. None of those men brought developers to speak with the North Korean people on specific ways to develop the nation.

Is 'develop the nation' code for raping natural resources?

Not necessarily. Building World Class resorts and 5 star hotels has nothing to do with "raping natural resources".

Can't you see a Trump International in downtown Pyongyang?

What has trump accomplished? What his big win?
Just a small sample … you choose which you think is his biggest:

Job Growth Underscores Economy’s Vigor; Unemployment at Half-Century Low

A nicely and sustainably expanding economy (which has raised all ships) with low inflation.

Historically low unemployment (especially amongst our minorities) with rising wages and disposable income.

A strong dollar and investment markets.

A righting of what had been a listing (left) USSC.

Repeated exposure of our self-serving swamp and the nefarious players within it, including but not limited to our MSM/DNC and high-ranking mutts at both our DOJ & FBI.

No wonder you bitter, bitter leftards are so hysterical. Anything good for America and Americans you consider to be bad.

Thank you Mr Prez and MAGA, baby!! :D
All of which, he inherited.
LOL. Another delusional.

Many here at USMB, including myself, mimic and/or ridicule those who have regular outbursts of irrationality often regarding the POTUS, his fam, his policies, his tweets, his appearance, his ... well ... his everything. As the phenomenon is widespread - afflicting millions of Americans including much of NY, Cali, the media, and WashDC - Psychology Today tackled the issue of whether TDS is a real mental disorder. In that the mass hysteria is readily observable behavior, the author concludes that "Such people may need mental health support."

If you still cry yourself to sleep every night, awake on the angry, bitter side of the bed every morning, and obsess all day long I respectfully suggest you at least consider committing yourself for observation.

Is "Trump Derangement Syndrome" a Real Mental Condition?
"Many have argued that some people have been seriously disturbed and distressed by the policies, speech, behavior and tweets of President Trump, so much so that it has affected their cognitive, affective and behavioral functioning. Such people may need mental health support." - Rob Whitley, Ph.D.
LOLOL

Nothing in your rant even addresses what I said. Everything you posted was handed to trump.
And repeating that silliness neither makes it true nor disproves my contention that you are delusional and in desperate need of "mental health support."
LOL

Your desperation is noted and laughed at. You've been shown in the past he inherited those things.

finished in first place

"the latest projections are that the growth rate for the second and third quarter (which ends Sept. 30) will be over 4 percent."

Those projections failed to meet expectations in the third quarter.

finished in first place

"the latest projections are that the growth rate for the second and third quarter (which ends Sept. 30) will be over 4 percent."

Fake news troll.

LOLOL

Looks like your derangement affirms everything his post stated.
Oh? Do tell... how does pointing out trump inherited the aforementioned items, which is true, indicate TDS? Sounds more like you're the one suffering from TDS
Sounds like you are a poor liar.
So you can't "tell." Figgers.
I told.
Nope, when asked for evidence, your response was to lie. Just like when you were asked to post a link to that poll and you responded with text, but no link.

finished in first place

Fake news troll.
LOLOL

Yup, you're the one suffering from TDS alright now as you're implying 3.4% is over 4%.

:lmao:

Last edited:

finished in first place
Dumbest should be an option.

finished in first place

I wouldn't call 1.9% GDP growth ins Obama's last quarter, and 1.6% average GDP growth during his term as a good economy. He even had Quantitative Easing by the Fed with near ZERO interest rates yet the economy stayed very tepid, with hollow job growth. Trump is doing well, but you voted for commie crooked Hillary so don't like it.

If context is important then Trump is one of the best. This poll was probably based on feelings.

finished in first place

I wouldn't call 1.9% GDP growth ins Obama's last quarter, and 1.6% average GDP growth during his term as a good economy. He even had Quantitative Easing by the Fed with near ZERO interest rates yet the economy stayed very tepid, with hollow job growth. Trump is doing well, but you voted for commie crooked Hillary so don't like it.
1.6% was that low because he inherited a massive recession with negative GDP.

Best WWE President ever.

He really knows how to feed his base. The Trumpublicans would rather side with Russia than compromise with the Dirty Democrats.

Forum List

Back