Where would you rank Donald Trump on the list of greatest US Presidents? Best? Worst? Average??

You mean 2,400,000 You made a minor error
No faker. About 3,000 KKK remain so 80% would be 2,400. We know you desperately clutch your KKK victim of blankey
And about a hundred million racists LOL
Finger pointing has three fingers pointing back at you.
3,000 Kkk today, it’s your crutch.
Have you paid your dues yet weather ?
When did you stop molesting minors? I do know who you are now. You are the one from the other site who said pedophillia laws are discriminatory. Do they charge dues for that club?
Why are you still here? Isn't this against the rules?

President Trump is exactly what the country needs right now and we need another four years to try and undo the damage done by Obama. Obama and Jimmy Carter were the worst presidents ever.

Last edited:
I was born during the Truman administration. Truman, Reagan and Trump are the best in my lifetime.
I was in the service when JFK was killed The 3 you mentioned couldn't hold his jockstrap
Thank you for your service.
Only minor things were happening then ,,,like the Cuban crisis and a conflict with Russia
Yes, JFK did good. Of course, if JFK were President today he'd be called a right wing homophobic bigoted conservative.
Almost all loved him and Jackie Now Trump is trying to equate Melania T with her I don't mind her so much besides for her poor taste in husband

But Jackie had a real man for a husband....not Jaba the Butt.....

What history do you speak of? He is your king currently. I’m sure you know the law. He’s just in your head. You better vote him out in 2020. Maybe one of your morons will push the green new impossibility. That will help, right? Talk about a con job. It should be ready right about the same time as the high speed railway in California.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
His history of losing more money than anyone in the country in business going bankrupt 4 times. All he can do is use his name for branding.
4 out of 400 is a stellar record
Those were his four biggest businesses, and many of his other businesses just went out of business. See the usfl Trump air Trump steaks etcetera etcetera etc. His only success is parroting the brainwash of you dupes, backed up with the most disgraceful propaganda machine in our history and greedy idiot GOP billionaires...

And how is that trump foundation doing? Still collecting money for trump portraits?

Not quite as well as the Clinton Foundation did rebuilding Haiti.

You might want to research the trump foundation....they were just another criminal enterprise from trumpworld....the GOP just ignores the classic mafia scheme....

Obama was the most corrupt and most incompetent, and he should have been impeached.
The whole Democratic Party is a cesspool of corruption.
The Democrat Voters are Knowitalls who know nothing, they are just soft minded brainwashed fanatics.
President Trump is doing an excellent job. He is one of the great ones.

Tell me....what would be the basis for the impeachment of Obama? Heaven knows....his administration has not come close to the corrupt regime that....wait

HE IS BLACK! THAT'S A GOOD REASON FOR YOU!
Running guns to drug cartels. Using black thugs as political pawns to inflame racial tensions in undermining and endangering the lives of police officers. Obungo should have been impeached for those two things.
all your phony scandals against Democrats have been investigated and nothing has been found except garbage propaganda based on nothing, super duper dupe.

You can bet that the stooge Barr will throw out some baseless implications against Biden. I expect trump has already cooked up a lie or two....for the stooge to use.

Obama was the most corrupt and most incompetent, and he should have been impeached.
The Democrat Voters are Knowitalls who know nothing, they are just soft minded brainwashed fanatics.

Tell me....what would be the basis for the impeachment of Obama? Heaven knows....his administration has not come close to the corrupt regime that....wait

Running guns to drug cartels. Using black thugs as political pawns to inflame racial tensions in undermining and endangering the lives of police officers. Obungo should have been impeached for those two things.
all your phony scandals against Democrats have been investigated and nothing has been found except garbage propaganda based on nothing, super duper dupe.

You can bet that the stooge Barr will throw out some baseless implications against Biden. I expect trump has already cooked up a lie or two....for the stooge to use.
Speaking of lies, how is that collusion thing workin' out for ya? Lol.

Not too well I might say,,,,but 100+ meetings of Trump people with high Russian officials doesn't make you stop and think ?? And Trump stopping all who have been issued subpoenas isn't a dead end sign up ahead? Come on Mr BS you're smarter than that

His history of losing more money than anyone in the country in business going bankrupt 4 times. All he can do is use his name for branding.
4 out of 400 is a stellar record
Those were his four biggest businesses, and many of his other businesses just went out of business. See the usfl Trump air Trump steaks etcetera etcetera etc. His only success is parroting the brainwash of you dupes, backed up with the most disgraceful propaganda machine in our history and greedy idiot GOP billionaires...

And how is that trump foundation doing? Still collecting money for trump portraits?

Not quite as well as the Clinton Foundation did rebuilding Haiti.

You might want to research the trump foundation....they were just another criminal enterprise from trumpworld....the GOP just ignores the classic mafia scheme....

Why would anyone care? We don’t know that you are not part of a criminal enterprise. Who do you expect to influence, posting garbage? Just vote him out. He doesn’t need you.

Political scientists rank the best and worst US Presidents ever, with Trump being the worst

According to political scientists, Donald Trump is the worst President in US history. What do you guys think?
Donald Trump ranks as the worst president in United States history, according to a survey of political scientists.

All presidents were ranked in the 2018 Presidents and Executive Politics Presidential Greatness Survey. Experts part of the Presidents and Executive Politics Section of the American Political Science Association were asked to rank each president on a scale of 0-100.

Trump earned the lowest average score – 12.34. Abraham Lincoln

Screen%20Shot%202018-02-19%20at%2010.26.36%20AM.png

finished in first place

Won't even begin to know this until after his second term.....

Not too well I might say,,,,but 100+ meetings of Trump people with high Russian officials doesn't make you stop and think ?? And Trump stopping all who have been issued subpoenas isn't a dead end sign up ahead? Come on Mr BS you're smarter than that
Oh yeah, those tricky Russkies have convinced me to vote guy or Trump again next year.

Oh yeah, those tricky Russkies have convinced me to vote guy or Trump again next year.
Well when they spread all the fake news about Dems I'm sure you and others will be convinced

Political scientists rank the best and worst US Presidents ever, with Trump being the worst

According to political scientists, Donald Trump is the worst President in US history. What do you guys think?
Donald Trump ranks as the worst president in United States history, according to a survey of political scientists.

All presidents were ranked in the 2018 Presidents and Executive Politics Presidential Greatness Survey. Experts part of the Presidents and Executive Politics Section of the American Political Science Association were asked to rank each president on a scale of 0-100.

finished in first place

(sigh) Again, they ALL work for the same people.

President Trump is exactly what the country needs right now and we need another four years to try and undo the damage done by Obama. Obama and Jimmy Carter were the worst presidents ever.

Trump is the one damaging our country.

finished in first place

Won't even begin to know this until after his second term.....

If Trump gets another term you will learn that he will be the worst president we will ever have.

Had trump been in when Dubya was in deals would have been made and no wall needed. He could have done some serious wheeling and dealing here benefiting all.......including his cronies.
Trump. Lula, Correa,Chavez, Bachlet.......they could have created a gold era for the poor ( and platinum for the rich)
Trump couldn't deal if he was playing cards.
But Trump said he made farmers cry ?/ Trump sometimes makes me cry too,,,with laughter over his over 5000 lies since his presidency
Cyber attack on Russians,,,, no info given to blabbermouth Trump

finished in first place
To early to tell, so why the cart before the horse analogy ??? A little TDS maybe gotcha down ?

finished in first place
To early to tell, so why the cart before the horse analogy ??? A little TDS maybe gotcha down ?
Not too early He's already helped make America an unreliable partner ,,not to be trusted by the rest of the world

Forum List

Back