Where would you rank Donald Trump on the list of greatest US Presidents? Best? Worst? Average??

Had trump been in when Dubya was in deals would have been made and no wall needed. He could have done some serious wheeling and dealing here benefiting all.......including his cronies.
Trump. Lula, Correa,Chavez, Bachlet.......they could have created a gold era for the poor ( and platinum for the rich)
Trump couldn't deal if he was playing cards.

But which president is preferred by 4 out of 5 dentists?
4 out of 5 racists ,KKKers voted for Trump
All 2,400 of them. It swung the election.
You mean 2,400,000 You made a minor error
No faker. About 3,000 KKK remain so 80% would be 2,400. We know you desperately clutch your KKK victim of blankey
And about a hundred million racists LOL
Finger pointing has three fingers pointing back at you.
3,000 Kkk today, it’s your crutch.

4 out of 5 racists ,KKKers voted for Trump
All 2,400 of them. It swung the election.
No faker. About 3,000 KKK remain so 80% would be 2,400. We know you desperately clutch your KKK victim of blankey
Have you paid your dues yet weather ?

His history of losing more money than anyone in the country in business going bankrupt 4 times. All he can do is use his name for branding.
4 out of 400 is a stellar record
Those were his four biggest businesses, and many of his other businesses just went out of business. See the usfl Trump air Trump steaks etcetera etcetera etc. His only success is parroting the brainwash of you dupes, backed up with the most disgraceful propaganda machine in our history and greedy idiot GOP billionaires...

And how is that trump foundation doing? Still collecting money for trump portraits?

Not quite as well as the Clinton Foundation did rebuilding Haiti.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That has to do with Haitian corruption, not Clinton corruption, super duper.... No one has ever been able to help Haiti due to pure corruption there...

The Clinton Foundation was established to generate money for Haiti. It never happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When did you stop molesting minors? I do know who you are now. You are the one from the other forum who said pedophillia laws are discriminatory. Do they charge dues for that club?

Are you accusing him of being a pedophile?

When did you stop molesting minors? I do know who you are now. You are the one from the other forum who said pedophillia laws are discriminatory. Do they charge dues for that club?
Yeah weather I'm from that other place that you shut down Guess too many couldn't take your BS

I’m not here to make conclusions for you. Read the dialogue here and see if for just once you can come to a fact based decision on your own.

Yeah weather I'm from that other place that you shut down Guess too many couldn't take your BS
Pardon me ,,that was weather that shut it down

Name or describe two places and I’ll affirm if you are within light years.

Name or describe two places and I’ll affirm if you are within light years.
Presidential board 2000? There was a weatherman ,,figured it was you No??

I’m not here to make conclusions for you. Read the dialogue here and see if for just once you can come to a fact based decision on your own.
You didn’t answer

Are you backing down?

You didn’t answer

Are you backing down?
See it’s not required that I answer your “question” and I see you could not respond factually so again try and see if you can derive a fact based conclusion just one time
Nothing to back down from as nothing offered.

Libbies and their demands that others make conclusions for them and their frustrations when we won’t.

Libbies and their demands that others make conclusions for them and their frustrations when we won’t.
Your frustrated by the repub senate voting against making foreign help in our elections illegal? The moron has opened the doors for interference in our elections

Had trump been in when Dubya was in deals would have been made and no wall needed. He could have done some serious wheeling and dealing here benefiting all.......including his cronies.
Trump. Lula, Correa,Chavez, Bachlet.......they could have created a gold era for the poor ( and platinum for the rich)
Trump couldn't deal if he was playing cards.
But Trump said he made farmers cry ?/ Trump sometimes makes me cry too,,,with laughter over his over 5000 lies since his presidency

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back