Where to find ALL education laws for the US?

Zeno_X

Rookie
Nov 14, 2011
Hi, I'm new to politics and definitely don't know much about US education law. Are there other sources besides the Department of Education's website that I should know about?

Whoa, thanks a lot! (if I can decipher it) Do you know if the ED website has any legal info that wouldn't be in there?

Great. Now I have a lot of reading to do, and it's not for a grade...

That's a five yard penalty and a swift kick in the ass for gratuitous, unsolicited, partisan bullshitting unrelated to the topic of the thread.

I'm not even registered to vote. I like reading, but I don't have any political views besides religion-related stuff.

U.S. Code Title 20 is well and good for federal law, but I found some federal regulations about education on the GPO Access website. I don't know if these are the only two categories.

Excited about reading? I'm guessing you're not a member of the Tea Party.

Or zeno could be an occupier with plenty of time to read, rape, poop, and disrupt the lives of decent people.

On the subject of the OP, education is or should be a local function so I recommend clicking on the DOE website of various states.

Hi, I'm new to politics and definitely don't know much about US education law. Are there other sources besides the Department of Education's website that I should know about?

Yes, every STATE government has its own set of laws governing ED.

I'm guessing freshman Philosophy major somewhere.
I was kidding. I like reading. And I'm studying computer science and math.

On the subject of the OP, education is or should be a local function so I recommend clicking on the DOE website of various states.
Yes, every STATE government has its own set of laws governing ED.
I might look up that stuff in the future, but I've seen that the core of how US (public) education works doesn't really change whether you're in middle school, high school, or college, and the last two are/were private and in different states.

Or zeno could be an occupier with plenty of time to read, rape, poop, and disrupt the lives of decent people.

He registered in Introduce yourself," old navy. Here's the link.

I think it's very nice when people drop by to let you know they're new to the USMB boards. :)

You should refer the world law. It provides a related legal materials. It holds the resourse and document collection of legal laws. Just read it once.

He registered in Introduce yourself," old navy. Here's the link.

I think it's very nice when people drop by to let you know they're new to the USMB boards. :)

I was getting in a dig at poo doo was was getting in a dig at the Tea Party.

I would bet that most people realized that.

Thanks anyway.

Laws Education is very important to stop the crime. The Laws are created to stop any type of crime. In this world Every country have it's own Laws.If you want to search a particular Country's Law then you can easily search with the help of search engine just type the Country name which you want to find the Laws and then type pinal code and search. you will get all the laws information of the country with the details.

Forum List

Back