Couple Bug Disabled Daughter, Record Teacher, Aide Bullying Her

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
In the recording, voices identified as Chaffins and Wilt are heard questioning the girl's weight and how active she is and making derogatory comments about her character and the character of her mother and the boyfriend.

"Are you that damn dumb? Are you that dumb?" Chaffins said. "Oh, my God. You are such a liar. ... You told me you don't know. It's no wonder you don't have friends. No wonder nobody likes you. Because you lie, cheat ... steal."

In another instance, Wilt apparently talks to the girl about the results of a test before evaluating it. "You know what, just keep it," she said. "You failed it. I know it. I don't need your test to grade. You failed it."

Read more: Couple Bug Disabled Daughter, Record Teacher, Aide Bullying Her | Fox News

And the teacher will get training to be more sensitive? Get rid of those unions and bad teachers! She has no business being around children!

i heard these and could not believe it....these teachers need to never be in a class room or with kids again.....

they are just a few steps above standusky in my book

THAT IS GREAT!!!

It is about time all of the idiots in this country start learning what can be done with this technology. Legislation isn't going to stop assholes like that. They will just believe they won't get caught. Knowing that it is possible for every parent to bug every kid in the country may force their tiny slimy brains to think a little bit.

psik

In the recording, voices identified as Chaffins and Wilt are heard questioning the girl's weight and how active she is and making derogatory comments about her character and the character of her mother and the boyfriend.

"Are you that damn dumb? Are you that dumb?" Chaffins said. "Oh, my God. You are such a liar. ... You told me you don't know. It's no wonder you don't have friends. No wonder nobody likes you. Because you lie, cheat ... steal."

In another instance, Wilt apparently talks to the girl about the results of a test before evaluating it. "You know what, just keep it," she said. "You failed it. I know it. I don't need your test to grade. You failed it."

Read more: Couple Bug Disabled Daughter, Record Teacher, Aide Bullying Her | Fox News

And the teacher will get training to be more sensitive? Get rid of those unions and bad teachers! She has no business being around children!

there are mechanisms to get rid of abusive teachers. AND bad teachers.

What the hell is in the heart of a human being that could make them think this was how to deal with a child?

And we wonder why kids Bully?

New Topics

Forum List

Back