Where the True Promised Land is \/ & they love it

could this be the biblical promised land?

• yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jamesduncan

Sep 6, 2017
Where the True Promised Land is \/ & they love it

The PROMISRED LAND turns out to be.,.,..,..,., the .,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.USA.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Time line

70th correction/change/addition --12/02/2016PM 05:41 PM

note: WHY THEY WERE CHOSEN?

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,This is a time line

If you need to enlarge the text, i.e. the two pages where you can read it without squinting your eyes

[1] Just hold dawn the [Ctri] key while rolling your mouse up or down.

Just a suggestion

-- The reason this site was built –​

WHY THEY WERE CHOSEN

Why they were chosen follows in verses. Where they gathered is another story. The PROMISRED LAND turns out to be the USA.

68th correction/change -- 10/16/2016

06:59 pm

This is a time line from the time God talked to them face to face, His suggestions & what they have done with them up to today. There is a beginning but there is no end. They can always change their ways and embrace the stranger as one of their own. Still the choice is theirs alone to make. Hopefully I will see this occur in my life time and if so I will include it here as the final entry on page 15. The truth is they were scattered & then they gathered just as it was written so long ago only the true Promised Land turns out to be the USA, not some place beyond the river and they are happy campers along with the rest of us, in that old United States of America; aka USA.

http://universalknowledge.net/

Anyone agree-?

:)-

Not even close...:eusa_doh:

1. ... Joseph said ... “God will ... take you up ... to the land He promised on oath to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.”
    [Genesis 50:24]
These theories sound plausible until you read what it says in Scripture.

Forum List

Back