Where is the President?

It was right in this thread, just a few posts above. (this is why i never cut down post, btw, because of stuff like this)

Illegal immigration is a real issue. Trump addressed it, and eddie cries Wacism. And you come running to join in the chorus.

Meanwhile, all the white people that think that having millions and millions of people living here, illegally is a valid issue, they are getting pissed at being called names, for no reason.

More and more pissed.

And that is not "wacism" on their part. That is righteous anger at your smearing them, for no reason.

And the more you harp on "Wacism" the more you divide this nation.
Another good example. Not interested, sorry. I don't need more examples.

Another good example. Not interested, sorry. I don't need more examples.

You will be getting more and more. And not just from me. Reality has way of letting you know when you ignore it long enough.

I hope it does not hurt too much, when it breaks though your denial.

Eddie is making the case that there is no problem with illegal immigration in this country. That millions and millions of foreign nationals living here without our consent is not a valid political issue.

That is his position and you are siding with that.

"White racism" is not the problem. What ever you guys have going on over there, is the problem.
Correll can you bring up the quote of me being OK with illegal immigration about millions and millions? I'm just for those born here work here ,know no other country So please stop lying about my stand on illegals

I'm not sure what you mean by redneck culture. The country whites I grew up with, where/are good people.
Their are good and bad in every culture or group, so we have to look under the labels to maybe find what we are looking for when they had acted up or maybe just wait till they act up again, and then you will recognize it immediately as a pattern maybe. The problem is who are the groups that are separating themselves from the bad or evil within their groups or cultures the best ??? Is it the white's or the black's that are separating themselves from the bad within their culture or within their groups the best ?? ???

Correll can you bring up the quote of me being OK with illegal immigration about millions and millions? I'm just for those born here work here ,know no other country So please stop lying about my stand on illegals

Dude. when you reference his "latino" comments, that is what you are doing.

YOu are claiming that his issues are not valid and that his motive is just Wacism.

Are you so stupid you don't even understand the shit you are repeating?

YOu are not only a race baiting asshole, but retarded to boot.

Their are good and bad in every culture or group, so we have to look under the labels to maybe find what we are looking for when they had acted up or maybe just wait till they act up again, and then you will recognize it immediately as a pattern maybe. The problem is who are the groups that are separating themselves from the bad or evil within their groups or cultures the best ??? Is it the white's or the black's that are separating themselves from the bad within their culture or within their groups the best ?? ???

I think the challenge for whites or rednecks is not to separate and divide, but to see that we are under attack from lefties regardless of whether we are good or bad.

I want even BAD whites to have the rights and freedoms they are supposed to have,.

The president is currently sitting on the edge of his bed wondering how much money some of his wife's pussy will cost him..

Maybe not a quote, but rather your stance against Trump talking about the illegals who are here, and how all that needs to get fixed. You being against Trump on everything, includes his stance against the illegals as well doesn't it ??

They're Trumpsters. Like the object of their adoration, they just make shit up as they go. They lie. But it's okay, they think they're in a "war".

I think the challenge for whites or rednecks is not to separate and divide, but to see that we are under attack from lefties regardless of whether we are good or bad.

I want even BAD whites to have the rights and freedoms they are supposed to have,.
Well that's what the blacks have been doing for years, so you wanting white's to now do the same shouldn't be a problem. The blacks were taught that the white man is evil (example slavery), and that in order to continually defeat that evil from growing or being able to abuse them ever again, then they have to remain strong in their unity and numbers in order to make it work in their favor. Problem is that it's a failed strategy when their bad side begins to overtake their good side, and it really doesn't help when this is seen by their enemies who then just kick the knife in a little bit deeper while standing behind the two who are actually trying to self destruct due to the weight of it all.

If have members of your family or group that are underminng your family or your group, and they are doing so without any care that their actions are seen by others as a weakness, and it is to reflect the entire family or group in a bad light, and you allow that to linger or remain as an open sore because you don't try to heal it, then you could eventually endanger the whole body or group by allowing that sore to over take you or the entire body.

And you can't realize that Trump has a history of doing and saying racist things about blacks latinoes? and in my world you support a racist pos like trump you're not far from being much the same as him and I'm a Dem whose last vote as a republican was for GWB in 2000

Yeah, that's about the size of it. We can't "realize" that your determination to read everything Trump says as "racist" has any meaning to reality.

Well, I think we can all agree, for a change.

It's probably best that Trump keep his mouth shut. Nothing good can come from his saying something.

What a damn shame that such a thing needs to be said about the President of the United States of America, but here we are.

Well, I think we can all agree, for a change.

It's probably best that Trump keep his mouth shut. Nothing good can come from his saying something.

What a damn shame that such a thing needs to be said about the President of the United States of America, but here we are.
Trump not doing his job in this crisis is really disturbing right now. This nation is at war, yet we are sitting here watching as the nation is being torn apart, and the innocent are being killed.

Now I've been patient with Trump and our leadership, but it's going way to far, and federal troops should be dispatched immediately to protect our national monuments, our innocent citizens, and our nation's unity in which most of us still have.

Passing the buck to the governor's is unexceptable, because the lines are crossing over into federal crimes being committed on American soil.

Federal troops should be dispatched to Chicago immediately or any city that needs them now. They should arrest and detain every one who has been placing any city under siege. Every illegal gun should be immediately taken out of the hands and/or possession of the criminals who are using them on the innocent. Martial law should be announced for Chicago and Seattle, and immediate curfews imposed.

Enough is enough. The federal government allowing this bullcrap to go to far, is purely a disaster, and a derilection of it's duty.

That Seattle Mayor trying to back up now, and is now trying to pussyfoot her way back into that precinct after all that has taken place is laughable. I believe she realizes that it has gone to far or is it strategy ????? Is she worried that union troops will be arriving shortly, otherwise after it has gone to far ???? Well hopefully federal troops will be sent in before she retreats back into her position of "it'll just be a summer of love" bullcrap thinking again.

Yes, where are you Trump ? Where are the troops Trump ??? This has gone to damn far.

I'm not a news entertainment type of guy, so this bullcrap everyday on the news tells me that we have a crisis in this country, and it has risen to the federal level. Passing the responsibility to these governors is a cop out, and it is political. Enough is enough. This ain't no damn game anymore, and you sitting back and watching the damn show or worse enjoying it is unexceptable.

Forum List

Back