Where is the Outrage?

SNL Writer Tweets That Barron Trump Will Be Country's 'First Homeschool Shooter'

Yup attack a 10 year old is fair game for lefty assholes but mention an 18 year old breaking the law and get hammered by the press ignoring this.

Free speech.
So we have at least 2 lefties in this thread that applaud the attack on a 10 year old. And they have the gall to complain about Trump.

So we have at least 1 Conservative in this thread that applaud the attacks on the Obama kids.

And he is a big Trump supporter.

And he has the gall to complain about anyone who isn't white.

Don't be an asshole.

Don't attack kids.

Free speech. Trump was nasty as could be an will I guess other people can as well. And he was on national TV, I hear they were yelling "Lock her up yesterday".

You can give it out , take it.

Now his young son is cute, but his older sons seem to be as arrogant as their Dad.

SNL Writer Tweets That Barron Trump Will Be Country's 'First Homeschool Shooter'

Yup attack a 10 year old is fair game for lefty assholes but mention an 18 year old breaking the law and get hammered by the press ignoring this.

Free speech.
So we have at least 2 lefties in this thread that applaud the attack on a 10 year old. And they have the gall to complain about Trump.

So we have at least 1 Conservative in this thread that applaud the attacks on the Obama kids.

Don't be an asshole.

Don't attack kids.
Remind me when the PRESS attacked Obama's kids?

Maybe it's because nobody takes that trash talk seriously.
Barron is apparently a nice likeable kid.

I was expecting to see more media coverage on him like there was on
Princess Diana's sons, more focused on which girlfriends are such young men going to date in the future. And trying to make drama out of that.

Has Limbaugh attacked the child of trump as he did the child of President Clinton?
Hi Wry Catcher
I have an idea
Why not hold Rush Limbaugh to answer for what he does or says in public.
And same with Katie Rich. Let each answer for their own motivations and bias. And quit blaming whole groups for the words and actions that can be traced to individuals.

Sound fair? Like a good starting point?

Note: if Limbaugh is Christian the Bible instructs clearly to redress grievances and rebukes directly to the source in person first . then take 1-2 witnesses to resolve the issue BEFORE going public with the complaint before the entire church. See matthew 18:15-20 people should not skip steps and start accusing whole groups of wrongdoing without first addressing the individuals at the initial source of conflict . the spirit of due process is violated and denied this way, by declaring guilt without first informing the accused of the wrongs and giving them the chance to correct or defend themselves . no Constititionalist or Christian should be engaging in or enabling such abuse to violate due process and judge or punish people without first establishing the truth of the matter. And seeking good faith corrections as Christians are called to do.

Some things are self evident and fait accompli - due process, if required on this and other message boards of this kind, would struck them dumb (as in unable to speak/post.

Free speech. Trump was nasty as could be an will I guess other people can as well. And he was on national TV, I hear they were yelling "Lock her up yesterday".

You can give it out , take it.

Now his young son is cute, but his older sons seem to be as arrogant as their Dad.

So when did the 10 year old ever attack anybody that would warrant an adult attacking him?

Free speech.

Don't be an asshole.

Don't attack kids.
Remind me when the PRESS attacked Obama's kids?

Never, class goes high when déclassé goes low. The two children of the Obama's have more class than an adult like you.

Free speech.

The attack was deleted from the twitter account; it was never broadcast on the TV or on the AM radio as done by Limbaugh's attacks on Chelsea Clinton. Which demonstrates one take away. The Ditto heads and the Trumpsters are one and the same: Hypocrites and hysteria-mongers.

You didn't seem to care that the Obama children were attacked on a regular basis through the years in the White House
When were they? I've heard nothing in eight years.

The problem is that leftists have changed comedy in modern times. Today's humor is cruel and mean spirited, not like the comics back in the day. Rickels was probably the most out there but we all knew he was kidding. The left isn't kidding.

Its not comedy to attack kids.

And yes- Obama's kids were attacked by mindless right wing nut jobs and racists- even here at USMB.

Regularly? Probably not- but they deserved to be denounced just as any attack on Barron.

Don't be an asshole- leave the kids alone.

Outside of USMB, who of prominence ever attacked Obama's kids?

You didn't seem to care that the Obama children were attacked on a regular basis through the years in the White House
"Regular basis"? Please provide a link to these alleged attacks on Obama's girls, through the years. In 8 years I never saw anything but glowing stories about them.

From the article cited by the OP:

If you recall, the recent videos of Malia Obama at a concert smoking pot and twerking were widely denounced by the mainstream press. Those of us who found it repugnant that the first daughter was running around doing drugs on camera and shaking her booty with her skirt up were told to mind our own business and leave the "children" out of it (even though Malia was 18 and choosing to break the law).

Assholes attack the President's kids- don't be an asshole- leave the kids alone.

yeah- I am glad to condemn attacks on Barron- just like I condemned attacks on Obama's kids.

Don't be an asshole.

Wait a minute, you consider showing a video of his kid smoking pot an attack?

Wow. Remember when congresswoman Gabby Gifford was shot by a mad man in Tucson and the left tried to blame Rush Limbaugh's alleged incindiary rhetoric?

They were more or less blaming Sarah Palin because she ran a campaign ad with crosshairs. As it turns out, the guy was a nut who had an obsession with Gifford's and he never heard of Sarah Palin.

caddyShack.jpg

Other than one caught smoking pot, what were they picked on about? I remember people mentioning how pouty they looked one time.

Claiming that a kid is a future murderer is just creepy. It's not based in reality. Of course, I have come to expect this from the left. They aren't waiting for anything to happen before pouncing. Libs are imagining things and then attacking people as if their delusions are real.

And in the next breath ask why we can't get better candidates to run for President. WTF wants to put their family through shit like this?

Where was the right wing outrage when Trump was spouting his mouth (for the record I didn't say this I think little Baron is cute and tall)

But where was the outrage when this crap happened, from my memory you all applauded the Donald, the more gross he got the more you all applauded him.

"Regular basis"? Please provide a link to these alleged attacks on Obama's girls, through the years. In 8 years I never saw anything but glowing stories about them.

From the article cited by the OP:

If you recall, the recent videos of Malia Obama at a concert smoking pot and twerking were widely denounced by the mainstream press. Those of us who found it repugnant that the first daughter was running around doing drugs on camera and shaking her booty with her skirt up were told to mind our own business and leave the "children" out of it (even though Malia was 18 and choosing to break the law).

Assholes attack the President's kids- don't be an asshole- leave the kids alone.

yeah- I am glad to condemn attacks on Barron- just like I condemned attacks on Obama's kids.

Don't be an asshole.

Wait a minute, you consider showing a video of his kid smoking pot an attack?

Where did I say that?

Here is what i consider to be an attack:

Those of us who found it repugnant that the first daughter was running around doing drugs on camera and shaking her booty with her skirt up

Don't be an asshole- don't attack Trump's kid, don't attack Obama's kids

The problem is that leftists have changed comedy in modern times. Today's humor is cruel and mean spirited, not like the comics back in the day. Rickels was probably the most out there but we all knew he was kidding. The left isn't kidding.

And yes- Obama's kids were attacked by mindless right wing nut jobs and racists- even here at USMB.

Regularly? Probably not- but they deserved to be denounced just as any attack on Barron.

Outside of this one writer from SNL- who I have never heard of- who has attacked Trump's kid?

Outside of this one writer from SNL- who I have never heard of- who has attacked Trump's kid?

I dont recall Obamas children being left alone

GOP staffer to resign after slamming Obama girls
2014-12-01T23-46-55-666Z--1280x720.nbcnews-video-reststate-960.jpg

Forum List

Back