Where is the Outrage?

Where did I say that?

Here is what i consider to be an attack:

Those of us who found it repugnant that the first daughter was running around doing drugs on camera and shaking her booty with her skirt up

Don't be an asshole- don't attack Trump's kid, don't attack Obama's kids

That is not an attack. An attack is insulting and degrading somebody, not pointing out the obvious.

Of course its not an attack to you. That was Obama's kid.

No, that's called reporting. The same things happened to the Bush daughters, but I never considered reporting or criticizing an attack.

No- that is an opinion- not reporting.

Those of us who found it repugnant that the first daughter was running around doing drugs on camera and shaking her booty with her skirt up

What part of SHE IS AN ADULT don't you get?

Where did I say that?

Here is what i consider to be an attack:

That is not an attack. An attack is insulting and degrading somebody, not pointing out the obvious.

No, that's called reporting. The same things happened to the Bush daughters, but I never considered reporting or criticizing an attack.

Well that makes an attack okay then.....

Well that makes an attack okay then.....
remind me how you defend Trumps adult children or Bush's??

The thing is even Baron would have no interest in banging that ugly ass SNL clown with her giant hooked nose and flat chest and flat butt.

Forum List

Back