Where is the Outrage?

SNL Writer Tweets That Barron Trump Will Be Country's 'First Homeschool Shooter'

Yup attack a 10 year old is fair game for lefty assholes but mention an 18 year old breaking the law and get hammered by the press ignoring this.
You didn't seem to care that the Obama children were attacked on a regular basis through the years in the White House
You don't seem to care for the truth. There were a few comments made about them from time to time. These were very sporadic and the entire media hammered the people making the statements. Their outrage and demands that the "families" be left alone were correct and the proper course.

Now, we see the left attacking a 10-year-old boy, and false charges of autism and where is the media now? Their response is silence, and it is deafening.

If you think it's wrong to attack the children of politicians, you don't make excuses for it by pointing out the other side did it too. That is called being a hypocritical ass.

You didn't seem to care that the Obama children were attacked on a regular basis through the years in the White House
When were they? I've heard nothing in eight years.

The problem is that leftists have changed comedy in modern times. Today's humor is cruel and mean spirited, not like the comics back in the day. Rickels was probably the most out there but we all knew he was kidding. The left isn't kidding.

Its not comedy to attack kids.

And yes- Obama's kids were attacked by mindless right wing nut jobs and racists- even here at USMB.

Regularly? Probably not- but they deserved to be denounced just as any attack on Barron.

Don't be an asshole- leave the kids alone.

Outside of USMB, who of prominence ever attacked Obama's kids?

Outside of this one writer from SNL- who I have never heard of- who has attacked Trump's kid?

I dont recall Obamas children being left alone

Obama's children were never picked on the way Baron has already been picked on. Saying he will be a future mass shooter is crazy.

Where was the right wing outrage when Trump was spouting his mouth (for the record I didn't say this I think little Baron is cute and tall)

But where was the outrage when this crap happened, from my memory you all applauded the Donald, the more gross he got the more you all applauded him.

Be specific and explain how what Trump said has anything at ALL to do with his 10 year old son?

SNL Writer Tweets That Barron Trump Will Be Country's 'First Homeschool Shooter'

Yup attack a 10 year old is fair game for lefty assholes but mention an 18 year old breaking the law and get hammered by the press ignoring this.

The problem is that leftists have changed comedy in modern times. Today's humor is cruel and mean spirited, not like the comics back in the day. Rickels was probably the most out there but we all knew he was kidding. The left isn't kidding.

And yes- Obama's kids were attacked by mindless right wing nut jobs and racists- even here at USMB.

Regularly? Probably not- but they deserved to be denounced just as any attack on Barron.

Outside of this one writer from SNL- who I have never heard of- who has attacked Trump's kid?

several have or perhaps you are deaf blind and dumb?

He's President less than 24 hours and his child is already attacked. How many others have to attack him before you wake up and realize this is the typical left for you.

When Letterman made a rape joke about Palin's 14 year old daughter who was at a baseball game with her, Letterman then tried to say the rape joke was about her 18 year old daughter who was not there. Deplorable:

Where did I say that?

Here is what i consider to be an attack:

Those of us who found it repugnant that the first daughter was running around doing drugs on camera and shaking her booty with her skirt up

Don't be an asshole- don't attack Trump's kid, don't attack Obama's kids

That is not an attack. An attack is insulting and degrading somebody, not pointing out the obvious.

GOP staffer to resign after slamming Obama girls
2014-12-01T23-46-55-666Z--1280x720.nbcnews-video-reststate-960.jpg

Geeze. Talking about people nobody ever heard of before. Making a criticism about somebody is different than attacking them. You want to try and compare this to what the writer of SNL said about Trump's 10 year old son?

Apples and oranges.

People are calling for this “SNL” writer to be fired after she made a joke about Barron Trump that may have gone too far
“Saturday Night Live” writer Katie Rich has come under intense criticism in the last 24 hours after she made a joke about Barron Trump that many felt was in poor taste.

The people are pushing back. If the libs can demand so can others who have respect for a leader. Those who don't do it for selfish reasons, their own wants, desires, and hate.
Low blows do not constitute scum's actions being right. Free speech shove it.

--------------------------------

Agreed. Fire the slut.

GOP staffer to resign after slamming Obama girls
2014-12-01T23-46-55-666Z--1280x720.nbcnews-video-reststate-960.jpg

Geeze. Talking about people nobody ever heard of before. Making a criticism about somebody is different than attacking them. You want to try and compare this to what the writer of SNL said about Trump's 10 year old son?

Apples and oranges.

Other than one being an attack on the children of a Democrat and the other being an attack on the child of a Republican- unless you consider that to be apples and oranges- they are both attacks.

Even you should be able to get that.

Where did I say that?

Those of us who found it repugnant that the first daughter was running around doing drugs on camera and shaking her booty with her skirt up

That is not an attack. An attack is insulting and degrading somebody, not pointing out the obvious.

Of course its not an attack to you. That was Obama's kid.

He's President less than 24 hours and his child is already attacked. How many others have to attack him before you wake up and realize this is the typical left for you. A]

And how many people have attack Barron? How many prominent people?

I could cite examples of the right attacking Chelsea Clinton, and you could cite examples of people attacking Palin's kids- but really the point is not partisanship- the point is that only assholes attack the kids of politicians.

Don't be an asshole- don't attack the kids.

He's President less than 24 hours and his child is already attacked. How many others have to attack him before you wake up and realize this is the typical left for you. A]

And how many people have attack Barron? How many prominent people?

I could cite examples of the right attacking Chelsea Clinton, and you could cite examples of people attacking Palin's kids- but really the point is not partisanship- the point is that only assholes attack the kids of politicians.

Don't be an asshole- don't attack the kids.

Once a person is 18 they are no longer a kid. And if said kid throws their hat into the political arena by speaking for their parent or attacking their parents opposition, all bets are off.

Baron was only attacked once but Trump was not even President yet. Since then, SNL suspended the attacker indefinitely.

Where did I say that?

No, that's called reporting. The same things happened to the Bush daughters, but I never considered reporting or criticizing an attack.

[QUOTE="Penelope,
The attack was deleted from the twitter account; it was never broadcast on the TV or on the AM radio as done by Limbaugh's attacks on Chelsea Clinton. Which demonstrates one take away. The Ditto heads and the Trumpsters are one and the same: Hypocrites and hysteria-mongers.
Rush made one negative comment regarding her looks and apologized for it and the left defines that as the right attacking the president's kids. And then here you are doing the same thing, putting everyone in the same basket to justify your hate.

Where did I say that?

No, that's called reporting. The same things happened to the Bush daughters, but I never considered reporting or criticizing an attack.

No- that is an opinion- not reporting.

Where did I say that?

So how was that an attack?

Was she doing drugs?
Was she shaking her ass with her skirt up?
Was she on camera?

If so, somebody was just reporting that they seen.

Where did I say that?

So how was that an attack?

Was she doing drugs?
Was she shaking her ass with her skirt up?
Was she on camera?

If so, somebody was just reporting that they seen.
I

Forum List

Back