Where is the MSM coming up with 20 million covered by Obamacare?

It is a simple point. You were being petty regarding 38 million vs 10 million missing the larger point, that regardless there never were 46 million uninsured!
My Mom use to tell me when you point at someone three fingers are pointing back at you!
So insulting me obscures the purpose of the thread i.e. the MSM is so biased they can never be trusted with disseminating the news!

If you can't live without me, why are you still alive????

Mull this over and leave: I never commented in any way, shape or form on the number insured or uninsured.

That is correct you didn't! But what you did is ignore the bigger picture i.e. ACA was passed under false premise there were 46 million uninsured Americans.
I want to thank you for raising the issue there were MORE then 10 million for sure because you proved even MORE how inappropriate it was for the MSM
NOT to question that number closer.

The closest to disputing Obama's numbers were off is this from the extremely liberal left wing PolitiFact.org which is owned by the Poynter Institute that also owns
what we Floridians call "Pravda West"... The Tampa Bay Times!

Politifact.org said Obama was "sloppy" when he counted 10 million ILLEGALS as part of the "46 million"
So Obama is sloppy by saying it is for "Americans" but not accounting for the noncitizens, which leaves him off by about 22 percent.
Number of those without health insurance about 46 million

"Sloppy"??? This "sloppiness" has caused massive misunderstanding and as Gruber said depended on the
"stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical for the thing to pass."
ObamaCare architect: 'Stupidity' of voters helped bill pass

So by focusing as you did on 10 million versus 38 million you are obscuring the MAJOR point of the thread..."Where did MSM come up with 20 million insured?

See if this is too nuanced for you: GO AWAY!

People like me that deal with FACTS ignore childish comments like the above.

Now if you want to refute my thread title with calm logical discussion points, I will because I've done a lot of research into this bogus 46 million uninsured claim.
if more people would understand there NEVER was a health crisis. There never were 46 million uninsured Americans.
So unless you can with calm rational effort retort my premise that just there were were 46 million uninsured there definitely is not 20 million now covered by ACA
that could have been covered without ACA under Medicaid.
Read the facts unemotionally. Comprehend the enormity of the destruction of our current health care system by ACA.

Great!

How about you simply ignore me?

M'kay?

Don't hurry back.

How about this: you don't respond! You are the one continuing this dialogue.

Forum List

Back