Where is the MSM coming up with 20 million covered by Obamacare?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
SEE below... 20 million?????
Screen Shot 2017-03-25 at 10.02.44 AM.png

However, it's common for people to drop their policies during the course of the year because they find coverage elsewhere, either through a job or a spouse. So, an average of 11.4 million people are expected to be in Obamacare policies during 2017.
Obamacare 2017 enrollment hits record, despite Trump's threat to repeal

Now the real fact is of these 11.4 million how many were Medicaid eligible BEFORE Obamacare?
In other words why weren't these people covered BEFORE Obamacare?

Here are the facts!
So HOW MANY of the 46 million now covered?
READ below!!!
14M Medicaid.png

I want you people that believe the MSM prove to me there are 20 million and of them how many were already eligible BEFORE Obamacare under Medicaid?????

Come on you deal in hyperbole deal with reality!

Probably the same place you people come up with 20 million illegals.

It goes along with their myth 40 million were without healthcare and must have it, before they passed the failed bill.
PBS- Healthcare Crisis: The Uninsured
About 44 million people in this country have no health insurance, and another 38 million have inadequate health insurance.

I want you people that believe the MSM prove to me there are 20 million and of them how many were already eligible BEFORE Obamacare under Medicaid?????

Proves once again that the MSM is the fifth column, but many Americans don't know it.

Nancy Boulton pointed out that two researchers at Bear Stearns Asset Management estimated that the number of illegal immigrants in 2005 could be as high as 20 million. Their figures were based on an analysis of the large discrepancy between official census estimates and growth in indicators such as remittances to the countries of origin, school enrollment and building permits.5,8

doesnt get any more fake than newsmax

A total of nearly 30 million people would become uninsured if lawmakers repeal but don't replace Obamacare, according to Urban Institute. The repeal would do away with not only the individual exchanges, but also other provisions such as Medicaid expansion and letting children stay on their parents' health plan until age 26.

see my sig

View attachment 118536

However, it's common for people to drop their policies during the course of the year because they find coverage elsewhere, either through a job or a spouse. So, an average of 11.4 million people are expected to be in Obamacare policies during 2017.

Now the real fact is of these 11.4 million how many were Medicaid eligible BEFORE Obamacare?

Here are the facts!
READ below!!!
View attachment 118535
Good question since every report I've seen released by the Obama administration said less than 13 million.

It goes along with their myth 40 million were without healthcare and must have it, before they passed the failed bill.
PBS- Healthcare Crisis: The Uninsured
About 44 million people in this country have no health insurance, and another 38 million have inadequate health insurance.

Prove to me there are 44 million with no health insurance that
A) are legal --- 10 million are not citizens!
Follow the link: http://www.census.gov/newsroom/releases/archives/income_wealth/cb10-144.html
B) eligible for Medicaid but didn't know it ---- 14 million should have been registered BEFORE Obama care except for his incompetence!
Follow the link: http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf
C) 18 million under 34 making over $50,000 don't want or need health insurance so why are they FORCED to buy it??
Follow the link: CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009
D) over 5 million are veterans..
Many veterans qualify for cost-free health care services based on a compensable service-connected condition or other qualifying factors.
NOTE Total Unique Patients of VA: 5,830,130
Follow the link: Determine Cost of Care - Health Benefits

NOW where are the 44 million much less 38 million with inadequate? What in the hell do you mean by "INADEQUATE"????

And remember the supposedly 11.4 million NOW covered? 44% were already eligible BEFORE Obamacare for Medicaid!!!

doesnt get any more fake than newsmax

A total of nearly 30 million people would become uninsured if lawmakers repeal but don't replace Obamacare, according to Urban Institute. The repeal would do away with not only the individual exchanges, but also other provisions such as Medicaid expansion and letting children stay on their parents' health plan until age 26.

see my sig

FACT:
In 2010 about 30% of Americans between the ages of 19 and 29 had no health insurance.

SO let's figure that number out...

This age group made up 13 million of the 47 million Americans living without health insurance before the ACA.
Today 3 million young adults have stayed on their parents plan, and more young adults have enrolled in Marketplace plans then any other age demographic.
ObamaCare Young Adults
Which meant the parents that would have had reduced group health insurance premiums continued to pay and in some cases more in premiums as their 26 yr child
is more prone to health issues!

View attachment 118536

Here are the facts!
READ below!!!
View attachment 118535
Good question since every report I've seen released by the Obama administration said less than 13 million.

And remember of those 13 million 44% according to Gruber were eligible BEFORE ACA! So again the proof there NEVER were 46 million uninsured americans
that were legal, or KNEW they had Medicaid but didn't sign up and wanted health insurance! Never!

quoting Mr Speaker yesterday..

Obamacare is the law of the land.

see my sig

Nancy Boulton pointed out that two researchers at Bear Stearns Asset Management estimated that the number of illegal immigrants in 2005 could be as high as 20 million. Their figures were based on an analysis of the large discrepancy between official census estimates and growth in indicators such as remittances to the countries of origin, school enrollment and building permits.5,8

I've seen data that goes way over that....

I've provided links. You say "I've seen"... so f...king what! Become a realist and not a unicorn believer!
Remember Obama told you he was going to use TRICKS, TACTICS to convince the stupid American voters regarding Obamacare!
He lied when he said there were 46 million!
1) 10 million were not citizens. Number of those without health insurance about 46 million
2) 14 million already eligible before ACA for Medicaid...why didn't he get them enrolled then?
http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf
Finally 18 million under age 34 making over $50,000 don't use their employers health plans and certainly didn't want to be forced to buy something they didn't need.
CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009
Also he lied when he said over half of all Americans have pre-existing conditions leaving most ignorant people to believe that when he REALITY
a total of LESS THEN 1.5 million Americans who were denied health insurance or paid higher premiums due to pre-existing conditions.
Obama's Pre-existing Conditions Whopper

There are MY LINKS... FACTS....NOT guesses...!

I've provided links. You say "I've seen"... so f...king what! Become a realist and not a unicorn believer!
Remember Obama told you he was going to use TRICKS, TACTICS to convince the stupid American voters regarding Obamacare!
1) 10 million were not citizens. Number of those without health insurance about 46 million
2) 14 million already eligible before ACA for Medicaid...why didn't he get them enrolled then?
Finally 18 million under age 34 making over $50,000 don't use their employers health plans and certainly didn't want to be forced to buy something they didn't need.
Also he lied when he said over half of all Americans have pre-existing conditions leaving most ignorant people to believe that when he REALITY
a total of LESS THEN 1.5 million Americans who were denied health insurance or paid higher premiums due to pre-existing conditions.

Calm down.

The statement referred to the numbers of illegals living in the US.

Calm down.

The statement referred to the numbers of illegals living in the US.

The Census Bureau estimates that 45.7 million lacked health insurance at any given time in 2007.
  • Twenty-one percent of the uninsured are immigrants, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation.
  • 21% of 45.7 million is almost 10 million illegals
  • Twenty percent of the uninsured (9.5 million ) have family incomes of greater than $75,000 per year, according to the Census Bureau. But this does not necessarily mean they have access to insurance. Even higher-income jobs don’t always offer employer-sponsored insurance, and not everyone who wants private insurance is able to get it.
  • Forty percent of the uninsured ( 19 million ) are young, according to KFF.
The 'Real' Uninsured - FactCheck.org

Check out the FACTS... because that's all I'm dealing with and there never were 46 million uninsured Americans!

You can also keep your doctor and your plan and save $2,500 a year on your health insurance under Obamacare, the Dem's and their pals in the liberal media said so.

Forum List

Back