Where is the MSM coming up with 20 million covered by Obamacare?

Uhhh, we understand. You are totally not getting it, looking too hard for someone trying to claim the Dems were right. We aren't.
Nancy Boulton pointed out that two researchers at Bear Stearns Asset Management estimated that the number of illegal immigrants in 2005 could be as high as 20 million. Their figures were based on an analysis of the large discrepancy between official census estimates and growth in indicators such as remittances to the countries of origin, school enrollment and building permits.5,8

Probably the same place you people come up with 20 million illegals.

I've seen data that goes way over that....
I've provided links. You say "I've seen"... so f...king what! Become a realist and not a unicorn believer!
Remember Obama told you he was going to use TRICKS, TACTICS to convince the stupid American voters regarding Obamacare!
He lied when he said there were 46 million!
1) 10 million were not citizens. Number of those without health insurance about 46 million
2) 14 million already eligible before ACA for Medicaid...why didn't he get them enrolled then?
http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf
Finally 18 million under age 34 making over $50,000 don't use their employers health plans and certainly didn't want to be forced to buy something they didn't need.
CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009
Also he lied when he said over half of all Americans have pre-existing conditions leaving most ignorant people to believe that when he REALITY
a total of LESS THEN 1.5 million Americans who were denied health insurance or paid higher premiums due to pre-existing conditions.
Obama's Pre-existing Conditions Whopper

There are MY LINKS... FACTS....NOT guesses...!

Calm down.

The statement referred to the numbers of illegals living in the US.

The Census Bureau estimates that 45.7 million lacked health insurance at any given time in 2007.
  • Twenty-one percent of the uninsured are immigrants, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation.
  • 21% of 45.7 million is almost 10 million illegals
The 'Real' Uninsured - FactCheck.org

Check out the FACTS... because that's all I'm dealing with and there never were 46 million uninsured Americans!

See people like PoliticalChic spout but have NO FACTS to support!
They hyperbolize but NEVER give specifics.
These people are the same ones that believe EVERYTHING the MSM puts out as TRUE!
Not one MSM quote.."journalist" has ever disputed the above facts... BUT where was the story when people like PoliticalChic believed these phony numbers?
Here is the reason!
MSMbiasindonations.png

So come on PoliticalChic.... where is your phony personal attack on me? "Calm down" you say. I'm always calm because most of the time (note I'm not as pompous
as some of you...) I'm right. And if any one can refute the material I submit that has LINKS to verify... they have rarely done it!
Because the FACTS speak louder then hyperbole!

doesnt get any more fake than newsmax

A total of nearly 30 million people would become uninsured if lawmakers repeal but don't replace Obamacare, according to Urban Institute. The repeal would do away with not only the individual exchanges, but also other provisions such as Medicaid expansion and letting children stay on their parents' health plan until age 26.

see my sig

How many of the current ACA insured were ELIGIBLE BEFORE Obamacare under Medicaid? Eligible for Medicaid but didn't know it ----
14 million should have been registered BEFORE Obama care except for his incompetence!
Follow the link: http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf

NOW today how many people covered under ACA were eligible BEFORE this stupid gigantic screw up?
Gruber and his coauthors, using data from the Census Bureau, estimate that Medicaid “produced 63% of the gains [in coverage] that we identified” for 2014.
They also found that much of this gain was attributable to the enrollment in Medicaid of people who were eligible for the program under criteria that preceded the ACA’s Medicaid expansion: Perhaps less obviously, we also found a substantial increase in Medicaid coverage among children and adults who were already eligible for the program before 2014. This population accounted for 44% of the coverage increase.
New Gruber Study Raises Major Questions About Obamacare's Medicaid Expansion

Is this too complicated to comprehend?
As I pointed countless times, 14 million of the supposed 46 million uninsured were eligible for MEDICAID BEFORE ACA!
Due to Obama's gross incompetence these people SHOULD have been covered!
NO NEED for ACA!

BUT where is the MSM on this gigantic HOAX???
There never were 46 million uninsured Americans!

doesnt get any more fake than newsmax

A total of nearly 30 million people would become uninsured if lawmakers repeal but don't replace Obamacare, according to Urban Institute. The repeal would do away with not only the individual exchanges, but also other provisions such as Medicaid expansion and letting children stay on their parents' health plan until age 26.

see my sig

How many of the current ACA insured were ELIGIBLE BEFORE Obamacare under Medicaid? Eligible for Medicaid but didn't know it ----
14 million should have been registered BEFORE Obama care except for his incompetence!
Follow the link: http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf

NOW today how many people covered under ACA were eligible BEFORE this stupid gigantic screw up?
Gruber and his coauthors, using data from the Census Bureau, estimate that Medicaid “produced 63% of the gains [in coverage] that we identified” for 2014.
They also found that much of this gain was attributable to the enrollment in Medicaid of people who were eligible for the program under criteria that preceded the ACA’s Medicaid expansion: Perhaps less obviously, we also found a substantial increase in Medicaid coverage among children and adults who were already eligible for the program before 2014. This population accounted for 44% of the coverage increase.
New Gruber Study Raises Major Questions About Obamacare's Medicaid Expansion

Is this too complicated to comprehend?
As I pointed countless times, 14 million of the supposed 46 million uninsured were eligible for MEDICAID BEFORE ACA!
Due to Obama's gross incompetence these people would have been covered!
NO NEED for ACA!

Obamacare is the law of the land.

Trump had a chance.

see my sig

Nancy Boulton pointed out that two researchers at Bear Stearns Asset Management estimated that the number of illegal immigrants in 2005 could be as high as 20 million. Their figures were based on an analysis of the large discrepancy between official census estimates and growth in indicators such as remittances to the countries of origin, school enrollment and building permits.5,8

Probably the same place you people come up with 20 million illegals.

I've seen data that goes way over that....
I've provided links. You say "I've seen"... so f...king what! Become a realist and not a unicorn believer!
Remember Obama told you he was going to use TRICKS, TACTICS to convince the stupid American voters regarding Obamacare!
He lied when he said there were 46 million!
1) 10 million were not citizens. Number of those without health insurance about 46 million
2) 14 million already eligible before ACA for Medicaid...why didn't he get them enrolled then?
http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf
Finally 18 million under age 34 making over $50,000 don't use their employers health plans and certainly didn't want to be forced to buy something they didn't need.
CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009
Also he lied when he said over half of all Americans have pre-existing conditions leaving most ignorant people to believe that when he REALITY
a total of LESS THEN 1.5 million Americans who were denied health insurance or paid higher premiums due to pre-existing conditions.
Obama's Pre-existing Conditions Whopper

There are MY LINKS... FACTS....NOT guesses...!

Calm down.

The statement referred to the numbers of illegals living in the US.

The Census Bureau estimates that 45.7 million lacked health insurance at any given time in 2007.
  • Twenty-one percent of the uninsured are immigrants, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation.
  • 21% of 45.7 million is almost 10 million illegals
  • Twenty percent of the uninsured (9.5 million ) have family incomes of greater than $75,000 per year, according to the Census Bureau. But this does not necessarily mean they have access to insurance. Even higher-income jobs don’t always offer employer-sponsored insurance, and not everyone who wants private insurance is able to get it.
  • Forty percent of the uninsured ( 19 million ) are young, according to KFF.
The 'Real' Uninsured - FactCheck.org

Check out the FACTS... because that's all I'm dealing with and there never were 46 million uninsured Americans!

30-40 million illegal aliens in the country.

OK?

These people are the same ones that believe EVERYTHING the MSM puts out as TRUE!
Not one MSM quote.."journalist" has ever disputed the above facts... BUT where was the story when people like PoliticalChic believed these phony numbers?
Here is the reason!
View attachment 119240

"See people like PoliticalChic spout but have NO FACTS to support!"

Well....now I'm gonna have to spank you.
Remember....you asked for it.

Since you INSIST on being educated on the matter....

"....using a conservative annual rate of entry (allowing for deaths and returns to their homelands) of three illegal aliens entering the United States for each one apprehended. My estimate includes apprehensions at the Southern Border (by far, the majority), at the Northern Border, along the Pacific, Atlantic, and Gulf of Mexico coasts, and at seaports and airports.

Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States."
How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

At this point it is reasonable to assume 40-50 million illegal aliens reside in this country.

I always have the facts, and I'm never wrong.
Laminate that for your wallet so you never forget it, and I don't have to correct you again.

Here is the reason!
View attachment 119240

"....using a conservative annual rate of entry (allowing for deaths and returns to their homelands) of three illegal aliens entering the United States for each one apprehended. My estimate includes apprehensions at the Southern Border (by far, the majority), at the Northern Border, along the Pacific, Atlantic, and Gulf of Mexico coasts, and at seaports and airports.

Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States."
How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

At this point it is reasonable to assume 40-50 million illegal aliens reside in this country.

Laminate that for your wallet so you never forget it, and I don't have to correct you again.

WHO cares how many "illegals" THE POINT you ninny was Obama counted illegals as part of the UNINSURED and these illegals can never get health insurance from
an insurance company because THEY ARE ILLEGAL!
Do you understand???? Whether it is 10 million or 38 million is irrelevant !
The point Obama and idiots like you seem to miss is THEY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE and therefore should have NEVER been considered part of the 46 million!
I know that point goes way over your head but just for a second... LET'S USE your number 38 million!
Wow that means Obama counted of the 46 million uninsured 38 million illegals! Leaving less the 8 million of which 14 million should have been covered by Medicaid
BEFORE ACA!
Do you understand the simplicity of this? AGAIN whether 10 million or 38 million the point was they should NEVER been counted as part of the UNINSURED!!!!

Here is the reason!
View attachment 119240

WHO cares how many "illegals" THE POINT you ninny was Obama counted illegals as part of the UNINSURED and these illegals can never get health insurance from
The point Obama and idiots like you seem to miss is THEY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE and therefore should have NEVER been considered part of the 46 million!
I know that point goes way over your head but just for a second... LET'S USE your number 38 million!
Wow that means Obama counted of the 46 million uninsured 38 million illegals! Leaving less the 8 million of which 14 million should have been covered by Medicaid
BEFORE ACA!
Do you understand the simplicity of this? AGAIN whether 10 million or 38 million the point was they should NEVER been counted as part of the UNINSURED!!!!

There were two point...

1.The one that explained, twice now....that my posts were simply a mention of how many illegal aliens were in residence, here.

2. The second point was the one your hat hides.

Here is the reason!
View attachment 119240

BEFORE ACA!

There were two point...

1.The one that explained, twice now....that my posts were simply a mention of how many illegal aliens were in residence, here.

So I understand you are a stickler for accuracy right? That the major point was there were more then 10 million right?
By the way as a stickler for accuracy why did you write: "There were two point"
Seems the more accurate would be "There were two points"!

Here is the reason!
View attachment 119240

BEFORE ACA!

There were two point...

So I understand you are a stickler for accuracy right? That the major point was there were more then 10 million right?

OMG!

Not you again.

I had a professor who used the phrase 'He sticks to me like manure to a wet blanket."

Now I understand what he meant.

Here is the reason!
View attachment 119240

BEFORE ACA!

There were two point...

OMG!

Not you again.

I had a professor who used the phrase 'He sticks to me like manure to a wet blanket."

It is a simple point. You were being petty regarding 38 million vs 10 million missing the larger point, that regardless there never were 46 million uninsured!
My Mom use to tell me when you point at someone three fingers are pointing back at you!
So insulting me obscures the purpose of the thread i.e. the MSM is so biased they can never be trusted with disseminating the news!

BEFORE ACA!

There were two point...

OMG!

Not you again.

It is a simple point. You were being petty regarding 38 million vs 10 million missing the larger point, that regardless there never were 46 million uninsured!
My Mom use to tell me when you point at someone three fingers are pointing back at you!
So insulting me obscures the purpose of the thread i.e. the MSM is so biased they can never be trusted with disseminating the news!

If you can't live without me, why are you still alive????

Mull this over and leave: I never commented in any way, shape or form on the number insured or uninsured.

BEFORE ACA!

There were two point...

OMG!

Not you again.

Mull this over and leave: I never commented in any way, shape or form on the number insured or uninsured.

That is correct you didn't! But what you did is ignore the bigger picture i.e. ACA was passed under false premise there were 46 million uninsured Americans.
I want to thank you for raising the issue there were MORE then 10 million for sure because you proved even MORE how inappropriate it was for the MSM
NOT to question that number closer.

The closest to disputing Obama's numbers were off is this from the extremely liberal left wing PolitiFact.org which is owned by the Poynter Institute that also owns
what we Floridians call "Pravda West"... The Tampa Bay Times!

Politifact.org said Obama was "sloppy" when he counted 10 million ILLEGALS as part of the "46 million"
So Obama is sloppy by saying it is for "Americans" but not accounting for the noncitizens, which leaves him off by about 22 percent.
Number of those without health insurance about 46 million

"Sloppy"??? This "sloppiness" has caused massive misunderstanding and as Gruber said depended on the
"stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical for the thing to pass."
ObamaCare architect: 'Stupidity' of voters helped bill pass

So by focusing as you did on 10 million versus 38 million you are obscuring the MAJOR point of the thread..."Where did MSM come up with 20 million insured?

SEE below... 20 million?????
View attachment 118536

However, it's common for people to drop their policies during the course of the year because they find coverage elsewhere, either through a job or a spouse. So, an average of 11.4 million people are expected to be in Obamacare policies during 2017.
Obamacare 2017 enrollment hits record, despite Trump's threat to repeal

Now the real fact is of these 11.4 million how many were Medicaid eligible BEFORE Obamacare?
In other words why weren't these people covered BEFORE Obamacare?

Here are the facts!
So HOW MANY of the 46 million now covered?
READ below!!!
View attachment 118535

I do believe 11.4 represents the ones who signed up with an insurance company and the enrollments that went through healthcare.gov and the remaining are the ones who were under the 100-138% of FPL that ended up on Medicaid.

SEE below... 20 million?????
View attachment 118536

However, it's common for people to drop their policies during the course of the year because they find coverage elsewhere, either through a job or a spouse. So, an average of 11.4 million people are expected to be in Obamacare policies during 2017.
Obamacare 2017 enrollment hits record, despite Trump's threat to repeal

Now the real fact is of these 11.4 million how many were Medicaid eligible BEFORE Obamacare?
In other words why weren't these people covered BEFORE Obamacare?

Here are the facts!
So HOW MANY of the 46 million now covered?
READ below!!!
View attachment 118535

I do believe 11.4 represents the ones who signed up with an insurance company and the enrollments that went through healthcare.gov and the remaining are the ones who were under the 100-138% of FPL that ended up on Medicaid.

BUT the FACTS were there was NO NEED for ACA for these Medicaid enrollees!
Again Obama's failed administration had 14 million people including 9 million children eligible for Medicaid BEFORE ACA.
Do you understand? There was NO NEED for ACA if those 14 million had been enrolled BEFORE ACA!
That simple. Gross malfeasance on Obama to spout 46 million when 10 million were illegals. Plain lying when after subtracting the 10 million there were 36 million because 14 million were eligible! Do you understand? 14 million from 36 leaves 22 million.
18 million people under age 34, making some over $75,000 don't participate with their employers. WHY? They see NO need to spend their money for something that
won't use!
Finally what about the 5.8 million veterans qualify for cost-free health care services based on a compensable service-connected condition or other qualifying factors.
Determine Cost of Care - Health Benefits
Am I the ONLY one who sees that this "46 million" number was bogus? And it was used to emotionally get people to support the biggest legislative mistake in history!

There were two point...

OMG!

Not you again.

That is correct you didn't! But what you did is ignore the bigger picture i.e. ACA was passed under false premise there were 46 million uninsured Americans.
I want to thank you for raising the issue there were MORE then 10 million for sure because you proved even MORE how inappropriate it was for the MSM

The closest to disputing Obama's numbers were off is this from the extremely liberal left wing PolitiFact.org which is owned by the Poynter Institute that also owns

Politifact.org said Obama was "sloppy" when he counted 10 million ILLEGALS as part of the "46 million"
So Obama is sloppy by saying it is for "Americans" but not accounting for the noncitizens, which leaves him off by about 22 percent.

"Sloppy"??? This "sloppiness" has caused massive misunderstanding and as Gruber said depended on the
"stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical for the thing to pass."

So by focusing as you did on 10 million versus 38 million you are obscuring the MAJOR point of the thread..."Where did MSM come up with 20 million insured?

See if this is too nuanced for you: GO AWAY!

OMG!

Not you again.

People like me that deal with FACTS ignore childish comments like the above.

Now if you want to refute my thread title with calm logical discussion points, I will because I've done a lot of research into this bogus 46 million uninsured claim.
if more people would understand there NEVER was a health crisis. There never were 46 million uninsured Americans.
So unless you can with calm rational effort retort my premise that just there were were 46 million uninsured there definitely is not 20 million now covered by ACA
that could have been covered without ACA under Medicaid.
Read the facts unemotionally. Comprehend the enormity of the destruction of our current health care system by ACA.

OMG!

Not you again.

People like me that deal with FACTS ignore childish comments like the above.

Now if you want to refute my thread title with calm logical discussion points, I will because I've done a lot of research into this bogus 46 million uninsured claim.
if more people would understand there NEVER was a health crisis. There never were 46 million uninsured Americans.
So unless you can with calm rational effort retort my premise that just there were were 46 million uninsured there definitely is not 20 million now covered by ACA
that could have been covered without ACA under Medicaid.
Read the facts unemotionally. Comprehend the enormity of the destruction of our current health care system by ACA.

Great!

How about you simply ignore me?

M'kay?

Don't hurry back.

Forum List

Back