Regretting Trump yet?

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
Major campaign issue and promise broken.

Suckers, and you thought Trump was actually going to repeal it. How does it feel to be taken for a ride by a real estate con man?

Trump can't repeal ACA that takes congress. I respect him even more because he didn't try and buy votes as did Obama.

Considering the alternative was Hillary I will never regret Trump being elected. Even if he does nothing that will be better then Hillary doing something.

Besides, the SCOTUS is why Trump was elected, that is where he will make the biggest difference. Fighting the establishment that the democrats so love is not always going to work out. Like the case of ACA, we all know it is a POS but the left defends it just because.

• Banned
Right but Trump told you that he can get anything done, that is he is all powerful. That is what he told you, and why you voted for him.

Now you are exposed to cold reality, and meekly have to show your support instead of admitting you were conned. Trump won't change a thing. Maybe he can get a scotus nominee in, but watch as even his budget fails. Watch as no border wall is built. Watch as no immigrants are deported. Watch as no jobs are created.

Didn't vote for him, so nothing to regret.

But if HIllary had been elected, I might have some regret for not voting

Right but Trump told you that he can get anything done, that is he is all powerful. That is what he told you, and why you voted for him.

Now you are exposed to cold reality, and meekly have to show your support instead of admitting you were conned. Trump won't change a thing. Maybe he can get a scotus nominee in, but watch as even his budget fails. Watch as no border wall is built. Watch as no immigrants are deported. Watch as no jobs are created.

He wasn't elected because he said that. Any mature individual knows the powers that Trump is going against with ACA. It has become the cash cow of the medical industry, and I don't mean doctor's and nurses. Only men and women of real courage go against the establishment and their campaign dollars, Trump is one willing to do so but he can't do anything if the cowards in congress won't buck the system.

Last edited:

Suckers, and you thought Trump was actually going to repeal it. How does it feel to be taken for a ride by a real estate con man?

How does it feel to know that every rational person who reads your nonsense realizes what an ignorant, irrational, brainwashed fool you are?

1295180.png

• Banned
A man of courage? A real estate con man who spent his life going through bankruptcy after bankruptcy?

Really, if this the best you can come up with, you republicans are in bad shape.

• Banned

How does it feel to know that every rational person who reads your nonsense realizes what an ignorant, irrational, brainwashed fool you are?

View attachment 118537

Unlike you, I was not brainwashed by that huckster Donald Trump. But what Trump understands better than most is that there is a sucker born every minute, and you can make it to the Presidency if you get their vote. You are proof of that.

A man of courage? A real estate con man who spent his life going through bankruptcy after bankruptcy?

Really, if this the best you can come up with, you republicans are in bad shape.
A real estate con man who spent his life going through bankruptcy after bankruptcy?

all what, 6 of them?

over what?

40 years?

Longer?

View attachment 118537

Unlike you, I was not brainwashed by that huckster Donald Trump. But what Trump understands better than most is that there is a sucker born every minute, and you can make it to the Presidency if you get their vote. You are proof of that.

You were brainwashed by Obama and Clinton?

This thread should be merged with your other one you posted right before this one, same topic.
Trump voters, how is that Obamacare repeal going?

The guy has been in office for 2 months, out of 4 yr term, and you want to
pretend he has failed, when he has done more than just about any other in that 2 months. You do look rather silly.

Trump can't repeal ACA that takes congress. I respect him even more because he didn't try and buy votes as did Obama.

Considering the alternative was Hillary I will never regret Trump being elected. Even if he does nothing that will be better then Hillary doing something.

Besides, the SCOTUS is why Trump was elected, that is where he will make the biggest difference. Fighting the establishment that the democrats so love is not always going to work out. Like the case of ACA, we all know it is a POS but the left defends it just because.
Exactly. Anyone is better than both Obama and Hillary.

That's not true. If Trump was so bad democrats wouldn't have to lie.

The failure of the Trump plan isn't his fault. Democrats vowed to obstruct no matter what the issue was. Republicans could not agree on several points. It proves that Trump has no interest in being a dictator. Not that democrats will stop. After all, Trump never declared bankruptcy and they still claim that he did.

Didn't vote for him, so nothing to regret.

I beg to differ. That fact that a whole lot of people did is what I'm regretting.
There were 2 people in the race, I regret that people were stupid enough to vote for either

Where do you live? I think there were three in all 50 states and in the territories. In D.C. there were four options and one could write in someone who wasn't designated.

Forum List

Back