Where is the Liberal outrage?????

See the far left will do all it can to cover the fact that they are the problem and that they will never accept responsibility for anything they do.

They would much rather watch the world burn than admit they are wrong!

As anyone here can see, there will be no outrage from the far left on such things as it does not fit their programmed narrative..

It's just "the left"... there's no such thing as a 'Far Left'.
sure there isnt.....

What is the difference? Give us some examples of views and candidates who are left and far left.
if you are going to tell me that there are not degrees of being left,like conservative,moderate to the farther left, then i will say you are wrong..... my definition of far left and right are those who back either the extreme or the party without any questions ....its always the other side who is wrong....and their side is never wrong....there are lefties here who have questioned or said the democrats are wrong....the only candidates i can comment on are the ones i pay attention too....like the ones from my State.....and we have some fairly far left people in govt here....

What is the difference? Give us some examples of views and candidates who are left and far left.
if you are going to tell me that there are not degrees of being left,like conservative,moderate to the farther left, then i will say you are wrong..... my definition of far left and right are those who back either the extreme or the party without any questions ....its always the other side who is wrong....and their side is never wrong....there are lefties here who have questioned or said the democrats are wrong....the only candidates i can comment on are the ones i pay attention too....like the ones from my State.....and we have some fairly far left people in govt here....

I'm telling you that I see no difference, all the liberals argue for the same positions and justify them with the same talking points. So how do I then say, oh, you are moderate and you are extreme?

Which is why I asked you for examples of positions and politicians who are moderate and extreme. I love ya man, you're a good guy Harry. But you evaded the question. What about telling me so I can tell? To me moderate and extreme liberals are like stink bugs. You're telling me there are males and females, but I can't tell them apart, so tell me how to do that? I thought if you can give me some examples of positions and candidates that are each, then maybe I can get that.

[

Well, then, if it is unconstitutional, as you claim, for the government to put conditional approval on 2nd amendments rights, then, by all means, the laws against felons and mentally ill people owning a gun should be repealed. In fact, by your definition, it is unconstitutional to deny an incarcerated prisoner to own a firearm.

We have to fill out a stupid form to buy a firearm from a license dealer because of the ridiculous gut reaction response to John Kennedy being shot like having a form 4473 would have stopped Oswald.

All Americans have to go through a stupid background check to buy firearms from a license dealer because of the ridiculous gut reaction to some idiot shooting Reagan as if a background check would have stopped Hinckley, who would have passed a background check at the time he bought the firearm that shot Reagan .

Most gun crimes are with stolen weapons. No background checks will stop that. As we have seen in the recent high profile shooting very few of those crimes would have been prevented with a background check. They simply do nothing of substance to stop crime. They are only a pathetic feel good waste of time to placate Moon Bats.

Besides not working the real problem with background checks is that it establish the requirement that a citizen must get approval for the filthy ass government in order to enjoy a right guaranteed under the Bill of Rights. A right that has the words "shall not be infringed" written into it. That is simply wrong.

Somebody needs a nap!

I think that what Flash is saying is that, Just because we have a history of dead and bleeding presidents, the government wants to make me fill out a form, to buy a gun. OUTRAGIOUS!.

I'm telling you that I see no difference, all the liberals argue for the same positions and justify them with the same talking points. So how do I then say, oh, you are moderate and you are extreme?

Which is why I asked you for examples of positions and politicians who are moderate and extreme. I love ya man, you're a good guy Harry. But you evaded the question. What about telling me so I can tell? To me moderate and extreme liberals are like stink bugs. You're telling me there are males and females, but I can't tell them apart, so tell me how to do that? I thought if you can give me some examples of positions and candidates that are each, then maybe I can get that.
how did i evade the question when i told you what i feel makes one far left?......do you think dean,jones and gunos "points" are the same as RW or Sallows?....i have been in threads were both of those guys have disagreed with a dem position the other 3....never.....Sallow does not care for gay people and has called them faggots in the threads....that sure as hell aint far left....but he is a lefty...

I think that what Flash is saying is that, Just because we have a history of dead and bleeding presidents, the government wants to make me fill out a form, to buy a gun. OUTRAGIOUS!.

It is just not just filling out a form. After you fill out the worthless form you have to get permission from the filthy ass government before you get a right that is guaranteed to you in the Bill of Rights. Have you ever heard of the Bill of Rights? Do you know what a Bill of Rights is? Do you have a clue? Obviously not.

The fact that you don't understand the problem with that speaks volumes as your Libtard ignorance. Of course if you were dumb enough to have voted for Obama then your ignorance already world class.

"Where is the Liberal outrage?????"

Liberals don't do 'outrage,' that's conservative shtick.
here is an example of a "far" left person.....no democrat has shown outrage over something......only the other guys....

And now give us an example of liberals who admit they are angry and it's not just a Republican problem?
most of the people around here are reacting to the bullshit thrown out by someone....like this thread where is the liberal outrage?......so the lefties respond by saying the righty who put it up is being an asshole instead of showing some outrage towards the incident, they put it towards the OP.....it doesnt mean they are not outraged over what happened....but they being left,are pissed at the OP for saying they dont feel anything about the kid....so he/she gets the outrage.....and the same goes when a lefty puts up a thread bad mouthing Republicans like Billy000 does......many righties here act just like the left say they do, and then say they dont, even thought they just did....and many lefties here do the same thing.....many people here are no doubt good people who ARE pissed at things that happen,but will show outrage at the poster because of what the poster is saying about THEM as people......too many posters here start threads to just get people pissed...and how they word that thread title is a big part of it....

how did i evade the question when i told you what i feel makes one far left?......do you think dean,jones and gunos "points" are the same as RW or Sallows?....i have been in threads were both of those guys have disagreed with a dem position the other 3....never.....Sallow does not care for gay people and has called them faggots in the threads....that sure as hell aint far left....but he is a lefty...

You evaded the question because you didn't answer it.

What policies to moderate and extreme liberals disagree on?

Tell me some moderate and extreme liberal politicians?

If you answered them, I sure didn't see it. All you said was extreme don't question Democratic policies. So a moderate questions them and then goes along with them? Democrats argue? About what? I don't know what you are saying Harry. My question seems pretty clear.

It is just not just filling out a form. After you fill out the worthless form you have to get permission from the filthy ass government before you get a right that is guaranteed to you in the Bill of Rights. Have you ever heard of the Bill of Rights? Do you know what a Bill of Rights is? Do you have a clue? Obviously not.

The fact that you don't understand the problem with that speaks volumes as your Libtard ignorance. Of course if you were dumb enough to have voted for Obama then your ignorance already world class.

Liberals believe the Bill of Rights is just a technicality. I recall many saying exactly that when a judge overturned Oliver North's conviction.

If you answered them, I sure didn't see it. All you said was extreme don't question Democratic policies. So a moderate questions them and then goes along with them? Democrats argue? About what? I don't know what you are saying Harry. My question seems pretty clear.

out here illegal immigration.....there are more liberals than you think that actually care about the effects this is having on the local economy....
gay marriage right....2 times this has been shot down.....many more "moderate conservative" dems were against this.....

i can only tell you the ones out here...and the ones where i am at (Loretta Sanchez) to me is not a very effective Rep....kisses the wealthiest asses and then claims she doesnt.....
So a moderate questions them and then goes along with them?

yep just like many "moderate" Republicans do with the farther right....but thats because they are more concerned with their job than the Country.....
Democrats argue? About what?

sure they do just like Republicans do.....out here Illegal immigration is one topic....

out here illegal immigration.....there are more liberals than you think that actually care about the effects this is having on the local economy....
gay marriage right....2 times this has been shot down.....many more "moderate conservative" dems were against this.....

i can only tell you the ones out here...and the ones where i am at (Loretta Sanchez) to me is not a very effective Rep....kisses the wealthiest asses and then claims she doesnt.....

yep just like many "moderate" Republicans do with the farther right....but thats because they are more concerned with their job than the Country.....

sure they do just like Republicans do.....out here Illegal immigration is one topic....

What Democrats are publicly arguing about immigration? I don't hear that.

So you jump to local politics? So are all the politicians in DC moderate or extreme since you seem to be agreeing they are the same?

That you have to jump to a local politician shows my point, sure, maybe your neighbors have a few differences, but once they go into politics and go anywhere they all agree on every view. At least you seem to be conceding any differences are only at the local level.

Kaz, liberals on this board (including myself) have been very vocal in our disagreement with immigration policy.

So you jump to local politics? So are all the politicians in DC moderate or extreme since you seem to be agreeing they are the same?

That you have to jump to a local politician shows my point, sure, maybe your neighbors have a few differences, but once they go into politics and go anywhere they all agree on every view. At least you seem to be conceding any differences are only at the local level.
and you wont because of what we were talking about above........questions them and then goes along with them.....for fear of his job...but here locally i have seen some local democrats here in OC voice their opinion about illegals and their affect on the local economy but for fear of being called a racist....went along with the crowd......but i found this....Rep. Henry Cuellar, a Texas Democrat, has attacked the president for being negligent in handling the immigration crisis, even calling it Obama's Katrina moment. He's introduced legislation with GOP Sen. John Cornyn of Texas designed to speed up the deportation process for kids detained at the border.......
Kaz i would think by now you know i cant stand ANY Politician in DC.....the local ones affect me more than those guys.....so i pay more attention to them.....our 2 State senators are useless and my Rep is Loretta Sanchez.....need i say more?....

Kaz, liberals on this board (including myself) have been very vocal in our disagreement with immigration policy.
but you are not a politician.....i have heard many democrat civilians say they are fed up with the illegal problem.....delivering mail during elections out here,which i have done so many times i have lost track,is very informative about how "liberal" Californians actually think......

but you are not a politician.....i have heard many democrat civilians say they are fed up with the illegal problem.....delivering mail during elections out here,which i have done so many times i have lost track,is very informative about how "liberal" Californians actually think......

I'm a liberal. I think there is confusion that Democrats are all liberal. They are not.

Flash, you persist in making a fool of yourself. let me make it easy for you.

1. You claim that the government is putting conditional exceptions to the 2nd amendment, and that is unconstitutional.
2. I ignore the fact that the Supreme Court has actually ruled that exceptions ARE constitutional, but point out that if exceptions are not constitutional, then we can not ban a prison inmate from owning a firearm.
3. now, instead of addressing point 2, above, you go off an a rant about "libtards".

Would you like to come up with a different reason to be against background checks to weed out felons and the mentally ill, or would you prefer to insist that it is unconstitutional to use a background check to weed them out?

Flash, you persist in making a fool of yourself. let me make it easy for you.

1. You claim that the government is putting conditional exceptions to the 2nd amendment, and that is unconstitutional.
2. I ignore the fact that the Supreme Court has actually ruled that exceptions ARE constitutional, but point out that if exceptions are not constitutional, then we can not ban a prison inmate from owning a firearm.
3. now, instead of addressing point 2, above, you go off an a rant about "libtards".

Would you like to come up with a different reason to be against background checks to weed out felons and the mentally ill, or would you prefer to insist that it is unconstitutional to use a background check to weed them out?

I actually have never said anything about any "conditional exceptions". I said that background checks is the same as the government giving you permission to enjoy a right guaranteed under the Constitution. Any time you have to go to the government to get permission for a right then it is not really a right, is it? It is permission doled out by the government. at their discretion.

Other than a a couple of speeding tickets in my life I have never had any contact with the police. I have had top secret and "Q" security clearances from the government. The government trusted me with nuclear weapons technology so I think they can trust me with buying a firearm. I have on three occasions been bounced back on the NICS system. I was able to clear it each time after a hassle but I essentially had the government deny me the right to keep and bear arms for absolutely no reason. The government is so corrupt and incompetent that they are incapable of ever getting anything right. You cannot ever trust the government with your Constitutional rights because the government will always do the the wrong thing. We saw that with the IRS scandal, didn't we?

The Supreme Court has not defined what they called "reasonable restrictions" so any speculation by you on what you think they will think is reasonable is nothing more silliness on your part.

The problem with the right and keep arms and reasonable restrictions is that you can never trust the Libtards to be reasonable. They don't like the right to keep and bear arms and they will always go to extreme measures to restrict that right. It is like abortion. There is no compromising with the Moon Bats. They want to kill all the kids on demand, not restrict it to medical or rape or the 4% that most people would consider reasonable.

I think if a group of our founding fathers were sitting at a table in a Philadelphia pub having a beer and figuring out the wording in the Bill of Rights on firearms and a drunk would come into the pub brandishing a musket and threatening people the men would get up and disarm the drunk and then go back to guaranteeing the American people the right to keep and bear arms. Does that explain "reasonable restrictions" to you?

[

I actually have never said anything about any "conditional exceptions". I said that background checks is the same as the government giving you permission to enjoy a right guaranteed under the Constitution. Any time you have to go to the government to get permission for a right then it is not really a right, is it? It is permission doled out by the government. at their discretion.

You have a poor understanding of rights.

Forum List

Back