Where is the Clergy?

• Banned
Has you pastor, priest or rabbi used the power of the pulpit to quote Matthew 7:12? To wit:

"Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you: do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets." Known colloquially as the Golden Rule.

Clergy ?
Matthew 18:6 King James Version (KJV)
6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

• Banned

Thank you, I did see the Archbishop of Miami on MSNBC this morning, and I hope such leaders & We the People speak out and condemn the hate and fear, which is the foundation of Trump's rhetoric.

For those who attend church on a regular basis, what is your pastor, priest or rabbi saying about the Trump/Sessions Doctrine separating families?
They are urging us to write to all Democrats to fund the wall to secure the border so that all families in need will go to the Ports of Entry. They also want all immigration loopholes closed so that child-traffic comes to a complete halt. They want smugglers and illegal immigrants to stop using children to get across the border and then discarding them.

Oh, and if you are able, they would appreciate your help and donations to care for the poor in our communities.

Finally, they advise us not to be caught up in the political hysteria and tell ALL our government officials to FIX.THE.PROBLEM.OF.ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

Clear enough?

For those who attend church on a regular basis, what is your pastor, priest or rabbi saying about the Trump/Sessions Doctrine separating families?
They are urging us to write to all Democrats to fund the wall to secure the border so that all families in need will go to the Ports of Entry. They also want all immigration loopholes closed so that child-traffic comes to a complete halt. They want smugglers and illegal immigrants to stop using children to get across the border and then discarding them.

Oh, and if you are able, they would appreciate your help and donations to care for the poor in our communities.

Finally, they advise us not to be caught up in the political hysteria and tell ALL our government officials to FIX.THE.PROBLEM.OF.ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

Clear enough?

we already knew the postion of the trump cult

we're talking about actual religions, not the confederation of dunces that is trump's base.

The news is worse than that.. apparently he has made evil a deliberate choice.

the closer physical death is to a person who has already died from making evil a deliberate choice the greater his fury grows knowing that his time is short.

Thou shalt not lie/bare false witness, and the OP does what? Calls Dem laws Trump's Doctrine.
MSNBC did the same thing, they dared to ticker that Trump supports the seperation even though he said he didn't and demanded congress fix this. OP post and MSNBC=epic fail.

Thank you, I did see the Archbishop of Miami on MSNBC this morning, and I hope such leaders & We the People speak out and condemn the hate and fear, which is the foundation of Trump's rhetoric.
The dem party is built on hate and fear.
Where is the outrage? :rolleyes:

Nothing to do with President Trump. It has to do with common sense. There are ports of entry where those seeking asylum. There is no need to enter illegally--unless, of course, one is trying to enter through the loophole of catch and release. Fix the problem. Fix the loopholes. Not as much fun as hysteria and being a drama queen, but it works. Help the needy children in your community--of which there are plenty. I dare you.

Clear enough?

Yep, your ability to quote talking points from Trump and the creatures in the swamp is clear enough. What I cannot glean from your post is you lack of complete lack of empathy.

Were you born callous, or did someone do something to you making you so?

the southern border of course and that makes you better than separating loved ones - christian.

What kind of parent puts their child at risk? What kind of parent does something that risks being separated from from their child? Not Christian ones. However, non-Christians haven't any problem at all with buying or kidnapping a child to help themselves across the border. Christians have a plan. It's called Port of Entry. Non-Christians choose to bash Christians. We're on to you. And it is no longer working--just as it no longer works to call Christians to join the Crusades or Inquisitions. Christians already have an option.

Yep, your ability to quote talking points from Trump and the creatures in the swamp is clear enough.

Shrug. I know when I am being conned by ultra-liberals. We have legal points of entry. We are working towards securing the border. We also know that only children whose relationship with the adult they show up with cannot be verified are separated. Child trafficking. That is what many of us are working against.

Thou shalt not lie/bare false witness, and the OP does what? Calls Dem laws Trump's Doctrine.
MSNBC did the same thing, they dared to ticker that Trump supports the seperation even though he said he didn't and demanded congress fix this. OP post and MSNBC=epic fail.

Trump says and tweets a lot. Almost all of it is self serving and not true.

Which law was passed by Democratic legislation and signed by President Obama, which calls for the breaking up of families seeking safety and a better life?

Please post the number in the CFR to which you highlight?

As for your attempt that my thread and I bear false witness against Trump, the facts I've posed are not false. Unless you can prove otherwise, and cite the law you claim exists, you ought to find another hobby since you will have lost any credibility here.

As for your comment on the 8th or 9th commandment, how do you feel about Trump's "lock her up" stump speech, echoed by his base?

Nothing to do with President Trump. It has to do with common sense. There are ports of entry where those seeking asylum. There is no need to enter illegally--unless, of course, one is trying to enter through the loophole of catch and release. Fix the problem. Fix the loopholes. Not as much fun as hysteria and being a drama queen, but it works. Help the needy children in your community--of which there are plenty. I dare you.

Spot on. All one needs to do is take out their smart phone and call Uber to take them from Central America to the nearest port of entry into the United States.

SARCASM ALERT ^^^

We can speak all we want, but do you really think it's going to change anything? Trump will just continue to insist it's the Democrats fault. He doesn't back down, he doubles down. Remember?

Forum List

Back