Where is the Clergy?

Spot on. All one needs to do is take out their smart phone and call Uber to take them from Central America to the nearest port of entry into the United States.

Psst! What we aren't telling you is that this is a long planned Catholic plot to bring more Catholics into the United States so that the Vatican can take over. Five more years should do it!

Thank you, I did see the Archbishop of Miami on MSNBC this morning, and I hope such leaders & We the People speak out and condemn the hate and fear, which is the foundation of Trump's rhetoric.

We can speak all we want, but do you really think it's going to change anything? Trump will just continue to insist it's the Democrats fault. He doesn't back down, he doubles down. Remember?

Trump won't change, as long as his base continues to support him; he is immune to criticism, and with each cheer from his base he is emboldened. Anyone who speaks out against him and his decisions will be attacked by him, his inner circle or his base - as we see on this message board everyday, his base will use the most vulgar, hateful words and lie in his defense.

Spot on. All one needs to do is take out their smart phone and call Uber to take them from Central America to the nearest port of entry into the United States.

Psst! What we aren't telling you is that this is a long planned Catholic plot to bring more Catholics into the United States so that the Vatican can take over. Five more years should do it!

What other conspiracies keep you awake at night? An anti-psychotic med may help.

Aren't those bigots supposed to shut up and quit imposing their "morality" on you

HUH? To whom are you speaking, and who are the bigots and what does morality in quotes supposed to mean.
I'm addressing the op....funny how libs spend their time mocking any form of faith until they think there might be a chance to score political points then they put their vestments on and sermonize. Problem is tone deafness and hypocrisy. Care nothing for your fellow countyman except what you can extract from them.

Every faith I know doesn’t want families separated.

They also want the laws of the land obeyed.

The President is enforcing the law. The government has legitimate interests in separating children from adults that may be trafficking them.

Why is it so difficult for you guys to be honest about what’s going on here?

For those who attend church on a regular basis, what is your pastor, priest or rabbi saying about the Trump/Sessions Doctrine separating families?
They are urging us to write to all Democrats to fund the wall to secure the border so that all families in need will go to the Ports of Entry. They also want all immigration loopholes closed so that child-traffic comes to a complete halt. They want smugglers and illegal immigrants to stop using children to get across the border and then discarding them.

Oh, and if you are able, they would appreciate your help and donations to care for the poor in our communities.

Finally, they advise us not to be caught up in the political hysteria and tell ALL our government officials to FIX.THE.PROBLEM.OF.ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

Clear enough?
Trump's wall of bigotry and hate won't solve anything.

For those who attend church on a regular basis, what is your pastor, priest or rabbi saying about the Trump/Sessions Doctrine separating families?

The Pope decided he wasn't going to open the Vatican for the immigrant families ... :thup:

I mean he may fuss at other people for not taking care of them ...
But don't suspect he will open the doors to his little thiefdom outside of the occasional gesture of goodwill.

.​

E202AAA0-101B-4C9C-A998-961DF5897895.jpeg

Thank you, I did see the Archbishop of Miami on MSNBC this morning, and I hope such leaders & We the People speak out and condemn the hate and fear, which is the foundation of Trump's rhetoric.
We can speak all we want, but do you really think it's going to change anything? Trump will just continue to insist it's the Democrats fault. He doesn't back down, he doubles down. Remember?

He better not back down. He was elected while promising to build a wall and block illegals. He should continue to keep his campaign promises. The Wall was the reason we elected him.

He better not back down. He was elected while promising to build a wall and block illegals. He should continue to keep his campaign promises. The Wall was the reason we elected him.

trump has a lifetime's worth of history on keeping his word

he's never done it, boob

:rofl:

$20 billion plus to build a wall!
Invest in making situations better where these people come from. Cheaper, more humane, effective. Walls don't work. Walls are embarrassing. Walls show weakness.

Invest in making situations better where these people come from. Cheaper, more humane, effective. Walls don't work. Walls are embarrassing. Walls show weakness.
Which, ironically, is what churches are doing.

Walls do stop/slow down criminal activity. No reason why we can't do both. Unfortunate that, because some won't observe boundaries, it is even necessary.

When the Godless start quoting Christianity from their foul mouths you know they are on the ropes. I watched them here as the reality of Trump’s election set in and they became downright shrill in their denunciations of Trumps Christianity.
So this is a good sign.

Well that's stupid reason to vote for Trump, did you ever consider a tunnels?

Photos of tunnels used to enter the US from Mexico - Google Search

Has you pastor, priest or rabbi used the power of the pulpit to quote Matthew 7:12? To wit:

Very few rabbis quote the New Testament, from the pulpit or anywhere else.

Well, I've never read the Torah, nor the bible either. My guess, knowing a large number of Jews, is that something in their teaching is equivalent to the Golden Rule.

Spot on. Fully fund the Dept. of State and establish diplomats who speak the language and understand the culture of those nations where they might serve the best interests of the US, and the Country in which they are assigned.

Which parental choice grieves you more?... the temporary separation that is the known consequence of a parental choice to not only endanger the well being of their children during a long and arduous journey, but to also attempt to subvert the immigration law of a sovereign nation?...or the permanent separation of millions of babies from their families, also by parental choice?

This country separates families on a regular basis - when the parents are suspected of abuse or neglect, when the parents break the law and are arrested, or when the parents are deemed incompetent.

The Democrats had their chance to enact immigration reform - they declined. The most egregious example of child abuse via family separation perpetrated by the US government was the Obama administration's policy on unaccompanied minors - many of whom were teenaged males.

What does my pastor say?...feed, clothe and care for the children, keep them safe....all the children.

Forum List

Back