Where is MM and RSR?

mattskramer

Apr 11, 2004
Texas
I sort of miss their heated fights. I read that RSR had some type of stomach tumor but I might be mistaken. MM seems to have disappeared. Does anyone know anything?

I sort of miss their heated fights. I read that RSR had some type of stomach tumor but I might be mistaken. MM seems to have disappeared. Does anyone know anything?

Do you like sticking your head into a hornets nest, or are you just bored because half the people here won't give your incessant ramblings the time of day? You know damned well where they are. Go there if you miss them. :)

(MM is Maineman)

Do you like sticking your head into a hornets nest, or are you just bored because half the people here won't give your incessant ramblings the time of day? You know damned well where they are. Go there if you miss them. :)

(MM is Maineman)

Yikes. Who pulled your chain? No. I don't want to stick my head in a hornets nest. I am a tiny bit bored. I get plenty of replies to my comments. I honestly don't know where they are. I feel for those hit with cancer, so I was genuinely curious about RSR's condition. I enjoyed, MM's style though he can be harsh at times.

I stop byt every once in a while....

RSR has stage three colon cancer, but is just as feisty - and repetitive and inane - as ever over at *another board*

*Edited by Jillian*

I stop byt every once in a while....

RSR has stage three colon cancer, but is just as feisty - and repetitive and inane - as ever over at *another board*

*Edited by Jillian*

Damn. Sorry to hear that. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, like them or not.

Hope all's well with you. Got too tough around here for ya, huh?:eusa_whistle:

Damn. Sorry to hear that. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, like them or not.

Hope all's well with you. Got too tough around here for ya, huh?:eusa_whistle:

not too tough....

actually, not tough enough. You run an entirely too civil board, gunny!:D

Wtf?

I work hard at keeping this shit uncivil dammit.

Forum List

Back