Where is it written that 2nd Amend is to keep Govt. in Check?

Yeah cuz we've never suspended Habeas Corpus before

You need to stop reading the reactionary oooh govmint is coming to get us, bullshit. It's flat out fucking wrong.

But ignorance of the law is no excuse in the eyes of the court. Most folks confronted by police are their own worst enemy (make most of the evidence against themselves) because they do not know their rights. So if faced with something, follow this easy rule of thumb.

1. Say nothing, and demand an attorney be provided during questioning.
2. Never consent to a search. Don't be a smart ass and say, "Get a warrant, pig" Just say, "No officer, I do not wish to consent to a search, and want to be clear that I am not consenting to a search."

Then do nothing else. That's it. Make them find the loopholes or convince a judge to sign a warrant. Make them find evidence agaisnt you, and EVERYTHING you say WILL BE evidence agaisnt you. Don't be tricked into thinking if you're all cool and shit and cooperate it'll help. IT WILL ONLY HURT. Don't even give them the time of day, without an attorney with you. Nada. Hell even chatting about the weather will fuck you up. Cops are great about turning even idle chat to their advantage. BE A MUTE!!

If stopped for DUI, no physical tests. Say, POLITELY, you wish to be tested with your attorney present, via a reliable blood test only, which is all you are consenting to. Nothing else you'll consent to.

That's probably all you need to know so YOU do not violate your own rights, which most folks being questioned by police do.

Be calm. But be smart.

Last edited:

You need to stop reading the reactionary oooh govmint is coming to get us, bullshit. It's flat out fucking wrong.

But ignorance of the law is no excuse in the eyes of the court. Most folks confronted by police are their own worst enemy (make most of the evidence against themselves) because they do not know their rights. So if faced with something, follow this easy rule of thumb.

2. Never consent to a search. Don't be a smart ass and say, "Get a warrant, pig" Just say, "No officer, I do not wish to consent to a search, and want to be clear that I am not consenting to a search."

Then do nothing else. That's it. Make them find the loopholes or convince a judge to sign a warrant. Make them find evidence agaisnt you, and EVERYTHING you say WILL BE evidence agaisnt you. Don't be tricked into thinking if you're all cool and shit and cooperate it'll help. IT WILL ONLY HURT. Don't even give them the time of day, without an attorney with you. Nada. Hell even chatting about the weather will fuck you up. Cops are great about turning even idle chat to their advantage. BE A MUTE!!

If stopped for DUI, no physical tests. Say, POLITELY, you wish to be tested with your attorney present, via a reliable blood test only, which is all you are consenting to. Nothing else you'll consent to.

That's probably all you need to know so YOU do not violate your own rights, which most folks being questioned by police do.

Be calm. But be smart.

Moreover,

If after saying #1, interrogation continues, politely say, "Officer, surely you are not contining your interrogation after being informed by me that I wish to have an attorney provided before answering further questions; are you? They'll back off and even backpedal. If someone heard it and was standing nearby, you'd have the cop cold for violating your rights and the court could make it real uncomfortable for the cop, and the city attorney would probably scratch the cop from the city's witness list.

On item #2. That's you just not consenting, nothing more. If they ask why, it's because you wish to retain all your rights. If they say that sounds very suspicious, say you have no control over what they think. You are merely retaining and not waiving any of your rights. Add nothing to that. Make the point, and then go mute.

Last edited:

Be calm. But be smart.

Moreover,

If after saying #1, interrogation continues, politely say, "Officer, surely you are not contining your interrogation after being informed by me that I wish to have an attorney provided before answering further questions; are you? They'll back off and even backpedal. If someone heard it and was standing nearby, you'd have the cop cold for violating your rights and the court could make it real uncomfortable for the cop, and the city attorney would probably scratch the cop from the city's witness list.

On item #2. That's you just not consenting, nothing more. If they ask why, it's because you wish to retain all your rights. If they say that sounds very suspicious, say you have no control over what they think. You are merely retaining and not waiving any of your rights. Add nothing to that. Make the point, and then go mute.

Yeah I'm insane it would never happen. Just don't tell any Japanese descendants that, they might disagree.

Be calm. But be smart.

Moreover,

Yeah I'm insane it would never happen. Just don't tell any Japanese descendants that, they might disagree.

Fine. Wear the foil hat. I have no problem with that. But I hope some of how to make sure sunk in and you do not do what most people do: be ignorant of and VIOLATE THEIR OWN FUCKING RIGHTS. And it's human nature to talk and want to explain shit away. Saying absolutely nothing will be the hardest thing you've ever done. They'll work you, and give you plenty of time to marinate in your thoughts, and think up what you think is the killer excuse. Then you talk, and they take you apart and get all manner of shit that they'd never get if you didn't give it to them.

Just shut the fuck up, and dream of the payoff: Your attorney seeing on the police report "we didn't get much from the defendant." (cop talk for: we got shit) Your attorney will say, "Well done."

Just planting seeds ...

Last edited:
Moreover,

Fine. Wear the foil hat. I have no problem with that. But I hope some of how to make sure sunk in and you do not do what most people do: be ignorant of and VIOLATE THEIR OWN FUCKING RIGHTS. And it's human nature to talk and want to explain shit away. Saying absolutely nothing will be the hardest thing you've ever done. They'll work you, and give you plenty of time to marinate in your thoughts, and think up what you think is the killer excuse. Then you talk, and they take you apart and get all manner of shit that they'd never get if you didn't give it to them.

Just shut the fuck up, and dream of the payoff: Your attorney seeing on the police report "we didn't get much from the defendant." (cop talk for: we got shit) Your attorney will say, "Well done."

Just planting seeds ...

What does "well done" mean? That's your attorney being grateful because his/her job just got a lot fucking easier. It's actually them saying, "Thank you."

Here's why: he/she will meet with city attorney. They're going to have a USMB moment and get to kibitizing, and talking shit like they're the fucking winner.

If you talk, the city attorney starts: "Your client said, this that and the other thing. I've got him cold, in his own words. I can get X years without breaking a sweat."

If you stay mute, your attorney starts, "You've got nothing from my client who contends strongly he's innocent of these charges, and the evidence is circumstantial at best. If this goes to trial, you're gonna lose. The City will waste money, and you look like shit for wasting it and valueable court time by bringing this weak piece of shit to trial. What can we do to save you from that?"

In short:

You talk, your attorney is gonna beg you to take what they're offering.

You stay mute, you'll be offered an easy way out.

Neither side wants to go to trial. It's all about the plea agreement.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back