Where Do You Stand Politically?

Where do you stand politically?

• Staunch conservative/tea party

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Moderate "Ike" conservative

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Independent (love/hate both sides equally)

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Moderate "blue dog" democrat

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Progressive democrat

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Liberal/Green party

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Libertarian

Votes: 10 18.9%

• Total voters
I CAN'T believe SOME of us are foolish enough to think an online test will define who and what you are.

Can you truly be defined by a few questions?

Is being on a TEAM so important to you?

THINK, people THINK!

pcgraphpng.php

Ghandi & the Dalai Lama are close neighbors.

Cool.

I dont stand with any political party "although I am registered republican, which may change here real soon". I stand for the constitution and the constitution only.

Good for you! I only hope you take the time to actually read it. Very few "constitutionalists" do.

For instance: Where in the constitution is the Supreme Court given the power to nullify legislation.

Take your time. I will wait.

I CAN'T believe SOME of us are foolish enough to think an online test will define who and what you are.

Can you truly be defined by a few questions?

Is being on a TEAM so important to you?

THINK, people THINK!

Yes it can. In fact it is the only way it can be done. If you fall nowhere on the chart that means you are a blithering idiot.

Just out of curiosity :eusa_think:

I voted "blue dog" and am the only person thus far to do so. The reason? Because there are issues that I am quite conservative on. First off. I am a pro- gun guy. I live in the country and love the outdoors....along with venison and small game meat. I also believe in self protection inside your own home.

I am also pro-welfare reform. I think FDR had it right with the CCC and the WPA. Let people have their benefits, but keep them productive building a better society through public works projects. Our infrastructure is crumbling around us and we have a lot of people that are physically capable of solving that problem. It seems like a match made in heaven to me.

On the other hand, I am very much pro-labor. I believe that the vast majority of our country falls into the labor class. Make them strong and prosperous, and the economy will thrive. Keep lowballing them and the economy will fall apart. There are a hell of a lot more workers in this country than there are business tychoons. The tychoons will always be wealthy beyond most of our wildest dreams. But the general workforce are the people who drive the economy by purchasing all those goods and services. Without customers, those tychoons are worthless.

ok.....i can go with this.....

-6.3, -3.5 left leaning libertarian...mostly due to the questioning about business. That threw me further left on the first number than I think I really am. Most of my disdain is a situational thing when it comes to big business, the financial sector, and I believe they've been hurting our country while reaping windfalls like never before...I have no problem with the wealthy being wealthy, but I do have a huge issue with the ever growing number of people not being able to afford to live in this country while working their asses off.

Forum List

Back