Where do Blacks stand on Climate Change, Immigration, Ukraine, and Abortion?

These are going to be the topics in the election. Just curious where Blacks stand on these topics.
The Democrats are shitting on the minorities. Illegals are now a protected class. And whose neighborhoods do the illegals end up in? They can't vote for that. I do not see the carrot at the end of the stick. I do not think the minorities can see it either. Democrats have nothing to out there.

These are going to be the topics in the election. Just curious where Blacks stand on these topics.

Where do Blacks stand on Climate Change, Immigration, Ukraine, and Abortion?​

On climate change, they stand in the shade/ sit under the air con in the summer. Winter in the livingroom with the heat up, watching the game.

On Immigration. They aren't immigrating and don't want companies replacing them with immigrants, simply because immigrant work harder.

Ukraine. They don't want to go and don't want US troops to have to go.

Abortion? They do not want angry old white men to have absolute rule over reproductive rights and wrongs. Surprised you even asked that one.

Where do Blacks stand on Climate Change, Immigration, Ukraine, and Abortion?​

On climate change, they stand in the shade/ sit under the air con in the summer. Winter in the livingroom with the heat up, watching the game.

On Immigration. They aren't immigrating and don't want companies replacing them with immigrants, simply because immigrant work harder.

Ukraine. They don't want to go and don't want US troops to have to go.

Abortion? They do not want angry old white men to have absolute rule over reproductive rights and wrongs. Surprised you even asked that one.
We already have a spokesman for Blacks.

Well the democrat slaves will naturally do as their told by the white democrats. They don't know any better. They're still waiting for the reparations checks for things they never experienced from people who never did a thing.

Meanwhile, the democrats are housing millions of illegals, giving them free meals, money and right in front of those blacks.

Yeah, those reparations checks are in the mail. Or maybe lost in the mail.

Can't say but you can mostly find them on some porch sipping on a 40 at 1300 to ask.

BTW....You will have to dig-up Mrs. Cleaver to translate whatever they come-up with. She won't mind....Nowadays she only gets out every couple of years to vote dem. ;)

Who cares? I certainly don't. I'm sure most Americans don't give two shits.
Exactly!…. Who Cares? I never hear Blacks talking about these as top issues but I do hear Democrats talking about these as top issues and priorities so just wondering why Blacks don’t push their issues to higher priorities within the Party? Or, is it Democrats just take Black votes for granted?

Forum List

Back