Where Do You Stand Politically?

Where do you stand politically?

• Staunch conservative/tea party

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Moderate "Ike" conservative

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Independent (love/hate both sides equally)

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Moderate "blue dog" democrat

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Progressive democrat

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Liberal/Green party

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Libertarian

Votes: 10 18.9%

• Total voters
Just out of curiosity :eusa_think:

You need work on your labels. To support the Tea[party you dont need to be a staunch conservative.

We do see why though, you are mostly always............. full of shit.

The tea party is the radical right wing arm of the GOP.
As usual, you are showing off your single digit IQ by name calling, trolling, and otherwise acting like a complete moron.

Just out of curiosity :eusa_think:

You need work on your labels. To support the Tea[party you dont need to be a staunch conservative.

We do see why though, you are mostly always............. full of shit.

The tea party is the radical right wing arm of the GOP.
As usual, you are showing off your single digit IQ by name calling, trolling, and otherwise acting like a complete moron.

Ok we know you are delusional.

Some members of that movement could be described that way but not all or even a majority.

Is this where the smoke em if you got them comes in? Was it a Fatty?

I am a realistic Independent Conservative. I loathe both parties pretty much equally. The GOP is vaguely more tolerable - occasionally. I tend study the records, and financials of any candidate I might vote for. If they are an incumbent, and their financial records show an unusually high increase, I won't vote for that person... because no one should be making a bundle out of public 'service'.

:lol::lol::lol:

Who are you and what have you done with Calif Girl?

More :lol::lol::lol:

I am a realistic Independent Conservative. I loathe both parties pretty much equally. The GOP is vaguely more tolerable - occasionally. I tend study the records, and financials of any candidate I might vote for. If they are an incumbent, and their financial records show an unusually high increase, I won't vote for that person... because no one should be making a bundle out of public 'service'.

:lol::lol::lol:

Who are you and what have you done with Calif Girl?

More :lol::lol::lol:

I got a good laugh out of that one as well :up:

I am a Libertarian. I believe in liberty and freedom. I am pro-choice in every thing accross the board.

Really?

As in, abortion? gay marriage? Anything else that no one has any business sticking their long R noses into?

Odd that these boards seem to draw so many who think they are libertarians. I would seem they have little loyalty to actual party. At the heyday of libertarian participation they got about 5% of the vote. Since then they appear nowhere on the charts.

Since they don't adhere to the libertarian party and since Ron Paul, who is as close to a libertarian as we have gets only about 10% of the Republican vote.................who are you anyway?

I want America back to where our g'ment was smaller, and they were PROUD to represent America and not SCARED of other countries to where the POTUS is always apologizing for everything we've done or did.
I want manufacturing back, smaller g'ment handouts(we can take care of ourselves w/out g'ment intervention) Bring "sex can wait" back to schools among more US HISTORY not WORLD HISTORY. It's ok to learn about the world but schools need to keep a stronger focus on our history and what made us so great.
And NOT feel GUILTY about it and if you can't teach it then perhaps you should not be a teacher anymore.

Odd that these boards seem to draw so many who think they are libertarians. I would seem they have little loyalty to actual party. At the heyday of libertarian participation they got about 5% of the vote. Since then they appear nowhere on the charts.

Since they don't adhere to the libertarian party and since Ron Paul, who is as close to a libertarian as we have gets only about 10% of the Republican vote.................who are you anyway?

Many hard right cons often think they are libertarians, though I've only see many a couple real libertarians posting on political forums.

I don't know if there is a way to see who voted for what on the poll, but if so that could likely reveal this.

I took one of those online political tests, and I came out closest to Ghandi.

I took one of those online political tests, and I came out closest to Ghandi.

You wore a sheet and shaved your head? ;)

Forgot the sandals ...or was it barefoot?

Last edited:
I dont stand with any political party "although I am registered republican, which may change here real soon". I stand for the constitution and the constitution only.

Forum List

Back