Where Do You Stand Politically?

Where do you stand politically?

• Staunch conservative/tea party

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Moderate "Ike" conservative

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Independent (love/hate both sides equally)

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Moderate "blue dog" democrat

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Progressive democrat

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Liberal/Green party

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Libertarian

Votes: 10 18.9%

• Total voters
Right there...

pcgraphpngphp.png

Took this test again, though I've heard it's not the best method for determining this sort of thing. I'm basically right where I was when I last took it about 7 years ago.

pcgraphpng.php

Took this test again, though I've heard it's not the best method for determining this sort of thing. I'm basically right where I was when I last took it about 7 years ago.

pcgraphpng.php

Too bad one of the categories isn't "Mouth on Obama's Ass," as that's where you would have fell

pcgraphpng.php

Too bad one of the categories isn't "Mouth on Obama's Ass," as that's where you would have fell

Why, because you're a fool and you assume that I ever voted for the guy? :thup:

Last edited:

pcgraphpng.php

Why, because you're fool and you assume that I ever voted for the guy? :thup:

I too have taken this test several times over the years..

I started at dead center

Then progressed down a few graph lines and only slightly to the right by a line.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Where Do You Stand Politically?
It's a pretty safe bet that if you're for something, I'm against it or at least your method of achieving "it".
Unlike you, I believe every American has the potential for success.

I'm a pragmatic moderate Democrat. I eschew those too far to the left and those too far too the right. I believe policy must be determined by what is possible and benefits the many without harming the few - not an easy determination to be sure.

I believe in fiscal responsibility, that does not mean not patching the roof because I'm ideologically opposed to going into debt.

I believe in preparing for the future, we know hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes and medical crisis' are inevitable but choose not to fund the money needed to mitigate the death and destruction inherent with such calamities; we spend billions on the military protecting the nation from human enemies few of whom can do the damage we experience every year by natural events.

We declare a war on drugs and don't have the sense or sanity to acknowledged the dollars spent are spent on failure. We've been doing the same thing for decades and the problem has not been ameliorated.

I will vote for the candidate who pursues a pragmatic approach to the series of problems we face - not to one who promises to implement a preconceived ideology.

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity :eusa_think:

I voted "blue dog" and am the only person thus far to do so. The reason? Because there are issues that I am quite conservative on. First off. I am a pro- gun guy. I live in the country and love the outdoors....along with venison and small game meat. I also believe in self protection inside your own home.

I am also pro-welfare reform. I think FDR had it right with the CCC and the WPA. Let people have their benefits, but keep them productive building a better society through public works projects. Our infrastructure is crumbling around us and we have a lot of people that are physically capable of solving that problem. It seems like a match made in heaven to me.

On the other hand, I am very much pro-labor. I believe that the vast majority of our country falls into the labor class. Make them strong and prosperous, and the economy will thrive. Keep lowballing them and the economy will fall apart. There are a hell of a lot more workers in this country than there are business tychoons. The tychoons will always be wealthy beyond most of our wildest dreams. But the general workforce are the people who drive the economy by purchasing all those goods and services. Without customers, those tychoons are worthless.

Forum List

Back