When ...

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
When have liberals said ...

Oh, that's your tax return, well, that makes sense, never mind ...

Wow, it's your property, it's your right how to use it ...

I opposed W doing that ... Obama shouldn't have done it either ...

Hillary? She lied before, that means you can't trust her tomorrow ...

The Florida supreme court needs to follow Florida law. I mean duh ...

Just don't know, when did that happen?

Uh never.

That's fine.

tRump can sit on his tax returns and we can keep calling him a "millionaire".

Apparently he doesn't like that.

Dum.. dee..dum...dum...dum

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?" -- Matthew 7:3

:popcorn:

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?" -- Matthew 7:3

I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean. I sure don't excuse Republicans for hypocrisy, not sure what you're talking about

I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean.
It means that all the items you pointed out could easily be turned around under the heading "When have conservatives said .... " , the problem isn't conservative or liberal , the problem is that as soon as a "conservative" or a "liberal" joins one of the lemming herds all their principles and integrity go straight out the window and they invariably become world class hypocrites that are completely blind to their own hypocrisy.

I sure don't excuse Republicans for hypocrisy, not sure what you're talking about
I'm aware of that so it wasn't an indictment of you personally.

I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean.
It means that all the items you pointed out could easily be turned around under the heading "When have conservatives said .... " , the problem isn't conservative or liberal , the problem is that as soon as a "conservative" or a "liberal" joins one of the lemming herds all their principles and integrity go straight out the window and they invariably become world class hypocrites that are completely blind to their own hypocrisy.

I sure don't excuse Republicans for hypocrisy, not sure what you're talking about
I'm aware of that so it wasn't an indictment of you personally.

OK, so since I'm all over the Republicans too, you're saying I need to do it in every post? That isn't good enough to not mention only Democrats in a post? That's stupid, not your normal domain

OK, so since I'm all over the Republicans too, you're saying I need to do it in every post?
Er... ummm..... go back and read what I actually wrote four times and then come back and point out where I said or even implied that.

That isn't good enough to not mention only Democrats in a post? That's stupid, not your normal domain
You apparently missed the point; ludicrous levels of hypocrisy exist on both sides of the aisle and since your OP pointed a finger in only one direction, I thought it appropriate to point out that the questions you posed could be equally applied to both sides.

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."-- G.K. Chesterton

OK, so since I'm all over the Republicans too, you're saying I need to do it in every post?
Er... ummm..... go back and read what I actually wrote four times and then come back and point out where I said or even implied that.

That isn't good enough to not mention only Democrats in a post? That's stupid, not your normal domain
You apparently missed the point; ludicrous levels of hypocrisy exist on both sides of the aisle and since your OP pointed a finger in only one direction, I thought it appropriate to point out that the questions you posed could be equally applied to both sides.

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."-- G.K. Chesterton

That's hilarious, what you denied in the first point you confirmed in the second. In a post about Democrats, I need to criticize Republicans.

I'm hugely anti-Trump, I've started half a dozen threads criticizing him for being a whiner, for being an anti capitalist, for being unfair to others while complaining others are unfair to him. No posts from you saying OMG, there's a plank in your eye, why didn't you criticize Democrats in this post too?

I blast both sides all the time, you're ... full ... of ... shit ... I know you're a good guy, we generally agree on most things. But this wasn't your finest moment. I'm rejecting your argument that I need to criticize Republicans in every post I criticize Democrats as the crap that it is.

And you have a plank in your eye, you don't either

I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean. I sure don't excuse Republicans for hypocrisy, not sure what you're talking about

Liberals remain silent when Barry seals all of his personal records but lose their mind when Trump won't turn over his personal tax returns, which he has no legal obligation to do.

Liberals remain silent as the Obama administration STILL refuses to turn over Fast-and-Furious documents to the court yet flip their shit because Trump won't give them what they have no right to see.

Liberals remain silent as Obama STILL ignores court orders to release information regarding WHERE in the US he shipped and released illegals but declare it is TRUMP hiding something because they can't see the man's tax return....

Liberals don't say a word when Obama won't turn over court-ordered documents regarding the ILLEGAL IRS targeting, but rabidly attack Trump over legal personal tax returns he is not legally bound to release....

HOLY SHITE! Liberal hypocrisy / insanity is MIND-BLOWING!

Judge rules against Obama on 'Fast and Furious'

Obama Administration Refuses to Release IRS Targeting Documents

Court Orders Release of White House Climate Documents/

Last edited:

That's hilarious, what you denied in the first point you confirmed in the second. In a post about Democrats, I need to criticize Republicans.
Er... no .. again you missed the point; My pointing out that your questions can easily be applied to Conservatives (or Republicans) isn't an indictment of YOU personally, I already said that (you know in the post where you asked for clarification and I gave you what you asked for), it's just a statement of FACT.

I'm hugely anti-Trump, I've started half a dozen threads criticizing him for being a whiner, for being an anti capitalist, for being unfair to others while complaining others are unfair to him. No posts from you saying OMG, there's a plank in your eye, why didn't you criticize Democrats in this post too?

I blast both sides all the time, you're ... full ... of ... shit ... I know you're a good guy, we generally agree on most things. But this wasn't your finest moment. I'm rejecting your argument that I need to criticize Republicans in every post I criticize Democrats as the crap that it is.
That's nice but you don't have to prove your anti-partisan "street creds" to me since I never really doubted them in the first place.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Liberals remain silent when Barry seals all of his personal records but lose their mind when Trump won't turn over his personal tax returns, which he has no legal obligation to do.

Liberals remain silent as the Obama administration STILL refuses to turn over Fast-and-Furious documents to the court yet flip their shit because Trump won't give them what they have no right to see.

Liberals remain silent as Obama STILL ignores court orders to release information regarding WHERE in the US he shipped and released illegals but declare it is TRUMP hiding something because they can't see the man's tax return....

Liberals don't say a word when Obama won't turn over court-ordered documents regarding the ILLEGAL IRS targeting, but rabidly attack Trump over legal personal tax returns he is not legally bound to release....

HOLY SHITE! Liberal hypocrisy / insanity is MIND-BLOWING!

Judge rules against Obama on 'Fast and Furious'

Obama Administration Refuses to Release IRS Targeting Documents

Court Orders Release of White House Climate Documents/

You didn't criticize Republicans in that post too, you can't do that [/sarcasm not directed at you]

When has a Democratic candidate for President not released their tax returns?

This thread premise makes no sense.

Now you know how everyone feels about your thread premise.

Forum List

Back