when you pay for health insurance you pay the the care of others

answer the question.

how do you provide healthcare for people too poor to pay for it without others paying for it

Its either pay for the poor collectively or let them die in the street without care.

now think of this senario.

a car crash causes a family car hit head on by a truck to burst into flames.

the first responders are able to pull from the car a little girl who is burned and the car burns up completely.

There is no proof of insurance for the little girl.

She is allowed to die from her burns in the street because there is no proof she has insurance.

later they discover she was covered by her dead parents policy.

Remember when Deany went to the townhall and yelled "Let them die!"?

This is why your party is dying

now think of this senario.

a car crash causes a family car hit head on by a truck to burst into flames.

the first responders are able to pull from the car a little girl who is burned and the car burns up completely.

There is no proof of insurance for the little girl.

She is allowed to die from her burns in the street because there is no proof she has insurance.

later they discover she was covered by her dead parents policy.

Oh, the humanity!

That's so sad!

I feel ashamed of my Party (it's dying anyway)

The Chillun!!!

I'm switching to Democrat to get my free stuff!

The Chillunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!

How's this: an asteroid the size of a small Moon slams into Earth at 16,000mph, thankfully everyone is covered under ObamaCare and damage is limited to 800 million dead

we have to care for these people NO MATTER how we structure it.

the only other choice is to just let peopel die in the streets

No we don't have to care for these people who refuse to care for themselves. Once they start dying in the streets, maybe they'll get the message.

unless the cons can show us a way to treat people who cant pay they are advocating letting people die in the street without care

Forum List

Back