When you are a white waitress or waiter it's very important that when you

No stupid. Thats not what refugee means. Look it up. No one left the country due to Katrina. Yes its obvious you are another illiterate white cracka.

ref·u·gee
ˌrefyo͝oˈjē/
noun
  1. a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster.
Is that from a coon book?
No. Its from the official cave monkey book.
So it IS from a coon book?
Monkeys and coons are two different animals. You should already know this being part monkey.
Part monkey? No, im white.
Its the same thing.

Is that from a coon book?
Monkeys and coons are two different animals. You should already know this being part monkey.
Its the same thing.
I think you're struggling with definitions again. When "monkey" is used as a racial slur, it's directed towards black people. I think the word you're looking for is "cracker". Even someone with the average IQ of your community, should be able to figure that out.

Its the same thing.
I think you're struggling with definitions again. When "monkey" is used as a racial slur, it's directed towards black people. I think the word you're looking for is "cracker". Even someone with the average IQ of your community, should be able to figure that out.
Youre struggling with the fact that white people are part monkey. There is a reason you look like them. You have thin lips, youre hairy, you catch hair lice like no ones business. You even have little dicks like monkeys. Thats probably why you want to call Black people that. Projecting.

Its the same thing.
Youre struggling with the fact that white people are part monkey. There is a reason you look like them. You have thin lips, youre hairy, you catch hair lice like no ones business. You even have little dicks like monkeys. Thats probably why you want to call Black people that. Projecting.
Actually YOU are the one who is projecting. You're trying to use a word on white people, that white people use to describe black people. I should probably inform you that it isn't working out well. You just look dumb for being so unintentionally obvious. It's the sort of thing you expect a child to do. You're an adult though, right? Sheesh, how embarrassing!

Its the same thing.
Actually YOU are the one who is projecting. You're trying to use a word on white people, that white people use to describe black people. I should probably inform you that it isn't working well. You just look dumb for being so unintentionally obvious. It's very child like.
That was stupid but you are a dumb monkey.. White people used the word first towards Blacks. They are the ones projecting their inferiority complex. Obviously you are too stupid to know what projecting means. :laugh:

Its the same thing.
Actually YOU are the one who is projecting. You're trying to use a word on white people, that white people use to describe black people. I should probably inform you that it isn't working well. You just look dumb for being so unintentionally obvious. It's very child like.
That was stupid but you are a dumb monkey.. White people used the word first towards Blacks. They are the ones projecting their inferiority complex. Obviously you are too stupid to know what projecting means. :laugh:
Monkey logic makes me laugh. Thanks for that, monkey. :laugh:

Its the same thing.

You're all monkey.

Its the same thing.

No white person is inferior to you boy.

Its the same thing.

Youre not a person. You are a hair lice ridden cave monkey. :cool-45:

Still superior to you boy for more than one reason.

Yes you are superior in being a monkey and the multiple reasons are because you attract hair lice and smell like a wet dog.

Yes you are superior in being a monkey and the multiple reasons are because you attract hair lice and smell like a wet dog.

I'm superior in being a human something you won't ever reach chimp. Look in the mirror. You're about one step above an ape. It's as far as your kind has come.

I'm superior in being a human something you won't ever reach chimp. Look in the mirror. You're about one step above an ape. It's as far as your kind has come.
I find it offensive that you call him "chimp". He has a name... its "Cave Monkey".

I find it offensive that you call him "chimp". He has a name... its "Cave Monkey".

What's the difference?

What's the difference?
One is two words, the other is not. Identical otherwise.

Cave monkeys such as yourself could never aspire to being human. When I look in the mirror I see a Black god. The first human on earth. When I look at monkeys such as yourself I only see cave monkeys.

What's the difference?
The difference is you burn in the sun, you have a little dick, you are hairy, you attract hair lice, and you have thin lips. Your human superiors (i.e. Black people) exhibit none of these simian/troglodyte hybrid traits.

Forum List

Back