When you are a white waitress or waiter it's very important that when you

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
are serving a black table you show ALL YOUR TEETH. Because it can easily be interpreted as racism if you approach a table for the first time and don't have a smile on your face. That;s why I treated this white waitress like shit because first impression of her was "she doesn't like blacks". Now a black person who is waiting tables would have just been seen as RUDE but when you are dealing with different nationalities you can't approach a table with a sh*TTY demeanor because I will come right back at you nasty

Then my mom wanted to take up for the stupid bitch and said she maybe going through something at home. WHO THE FUCK CARES????????? Now she may not be racist at all but when you are white serving blacks you have to be pleasant looking

Can't believe they are not telling her stupid ass that

are serving a black table you show ALL YOUR TEETH. Because it can easily be interpreted as racism if you approach a table for the first time and don't have a smile on your face. That;s why I treated this white waitress like shit because first impression of her was "she doesn't like blacks". Now a black person who is waiting tables would have just been seen as RUDE but when you are dealing with different nationalities you can't approach a table with a sh*TTY demeanor because I will come right back at you nasty

Then my mom wanted to take up for the stupid bitch and said she maybe going through something at home. WHO THE FUCK CARES????????? Now she may not be racist at all but when you are white serving blacks you have to be pleasant looking

Yes massa....

You seem to have issues with servers when dining with your mother. Ever consider the restaurant employees are not the problem?

waiters annoy me in general but when they are white it comes off as racist

Yes sir massa you won't sum mo wata wit dat? Cummin rite up likati split.

She wasn't smiling because she knew she was going to have a high maintenance low tip customer to wait on.

Yes sir massa you won't sum mo wata wit dat? Cummin rite up likati split.

She wasn't smiling because she knew she was going to have a high maintenance low tip customer to wait on.

He's walking around in Philly with a Cowgirls logo on. The only teeth he prolly ever sees are the ones snarling at him. I mean that's like prancing around Boston Common in a New York Wankees jersey. Only worse.

Maybe you could be less sensitive and not presume Racism.

Any black person who encounters a unpleasant looking white waitress will always assume racism.

sorry
I sense the uncomfortable vibe when I watch a white wait on a black. I think that's a 2 way thing. Because my black friends are friendly. Not enough blacks are nice so you get what you give out.

Any black person who encounters a unpleasant looking white waitress will always assume racism.

sorry
I sense the uncomfortable vibe when I watch a white wait on a black. I think that's a 2 way thing. Because my black friends are friendly. Not enough blacks are nice so you get what you give out.

So all whites are nice? Log Out

sorry

So all whites are nice? Log Out
This one is nice if you leave a decent tip.

Forum List

Back