When you are a white waitress or waiter it's very important that when you

You seem to have issues with servers when dining with your mother. Ever consider the restaurant employees are not the problem?

waiters annoy me in general but when they are white it comes off as racist
Eat at home. Seriously, what about rude black waiters? I have had rude and non-smiling waiters of all races, I never once blamed it on race.

Well they need to quit

You seem to have issues with servers when dining with your mother. Ever consider the restaurant employees are not the problem?

waiters annoy me in general but when they are white it comes off as racist
Eat at home. Seriously, what about rude black waiters? I have had rude and non-smiling waiters of all races, I never once blamed it on race.
I'm guessing you don't have a Sequoia-sized, race chip on your shoulder, do you?

How can someone be a New Orleans refugee? New Orleans is part of the US.
Evacuees and Refugees are tow distinct categories and wtf does your question have to do with reality?
I know that but obviously you just found out the difference. Dont get mad. Learn from your mistakes.

you live in a dream world where all the Katrina people are evacuees. they are not
You live in a world of ignorance where you dont understand that the term "refugee" is not applied to a citizen of your country.
The people hit by Katrina had to take refuge somewhere else, making them refugees. Pretty simple really. But then, I'm white.
No stupid. Thats not what refugee means. Look it up. No one left the country due to Katrina. Yes its obvious you are another illiterate white cracka.

ref·u·gee
ˌrefyo͝oˈjē/
noun
  1. a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster.

Last edited:
Evacuees and Refugees are tow distinct categories and wtf does your question have to do with reality?
I know that but obviously you just found out the difference. Dont get mad. Learn from your mistakes.

you live in a dream world where all the Katrina people are evacuees. they are not
Asslips has difficulty with word definitions.
When did any of our US citizens affected by Katrina have to leave the US? Both of you idiots need a remedial vocabulary course. :laugh:

ref·u·gee
ˌrefyo͝oˈjē/
noun
  1. a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster.
Words have more than one definition, moron. How stupid are you?
Refugee doesnt have the definition you illiterates are claiming. If it did you would have posted it. The word you illiterate clowns are looking for is....

evacuee

noun evac·u·ee \i-ˌva-kyə-ˈwē, -kyü-ˈē-\
: a person who has been removed from a dangerous place : a person who has been evacuated

Its sad when white trash such as yourself doesnt even understand your own language.

Last edited:

When did any of our US citizens affected by Katrina have to leave the US? Both of you idiots need a remedial vocabulary course. :laugh:

ref·u·gee
ˌrefyo͝oˈjē/
noun
Refugee doesnt have the definition you illiterates are claiming. If it did you would have posted it. The word you illiterate clowns are looking for is....

evacuee

: a person who has been removed from a dangerous place : a person who has been evacuated

Its sad when white trash such as yourself doesnt even understand your own language.
No, as usual you are wrong. Get a dictionary, moron.

ref·u·gee
ˌrefyo͝oˈjē/
noun

evacuee

I know you are embarrassed. You fuck up everytime you try to jump in a conversation. What I havent seen is the definition you and the other moron are claiming. I posted the dictionary definition for you moron.
laugh.gif

ref·u·gee
ˌrefyo͝oˈjē/
noun

evacuee

I know you are embarrassed. You fuck up everytime you try to jump in a conversation. What I havent seen is the definition you and the other moron are claiming. I posted the dictionary definition for you moron.
laugh.gif
I was waiting for you to dig your hole a little deeper before i presented one. Playing you is shockingly easy!

refugee - Dictionary Definition

A refugee is someone who has left a dangerous place for a less dangerous place. You could help refugees from a hurricane by bringing them food and blankets.

Refuge means shelter. So a refugee is a person that seeks shelter, usually from war, natural disaster, or some other harmful situation. If you see the conditions inside a refugee camp, you will realize how hard the lives of the refugees must have been before leaving home.

refugee
n. an exile who flees for safety

Types:
DP, displaced person, stateless person
a person forced to flee from home or country
Type of:
exile, expat, expatriate
a person who is voluntarily absent from home or country

ref·u·gee
ˌrefyo͝oˈjē/
noun

evacuee

laugh.gif
I was waiting for you to dig your hole a little deeper before i presented one. Playing you is shockingly easy!

A refugee is someone who has left a dangerous place for a less dangerous place. You could help refugees from a hurricane by bringing them food and blankets.

Refuge means shelter. So a refugee is a person that seeks shelter, usually from war, natural disaster, or some other harmful situation. If you see the conditions inside a refugee camp, you will realize how hard the lives of the refugees must have been before leaving home.

refugee

Types:
Type of:
exile, expat, expatriate

Now you agree with me? Is it that or you really have a hard time reading? You do realize I know you were siding with the idiot that claimed the Katrina victims were refugees right?
laugh.gif

evacuee

laugh.gif

refugee

Types:
Type of:
exile, expat, expatriate

Now you agree with me? Is it that or you really have a hard time reading? You do realize I know you were siding with the idiot that claimed the Katrina victims were refugees right?
laugh.gif
Even when the evidence is presented, you are still confused. I guess that's par for the course when you are "Mr 70 IQ".

evacuee

laugh.gif

refugee

Types:
Type of:
exile, expat, expatriate

laugh.gif
Even when the evidence is presented, you are still confused. I guess that's par for the course when you are "Mr 70 IQ".

evacuee

laugh.gif

refugee

Types:
Type of:
exile, expat, expatriate

laugh.gif
Not my fault or business you flunked remedial reading. Have someone that is high school educated explain it to you.

You live in a world of ignorance where you dont understand that the term "refugee" is not applied to a citizen of your country.
The people hit by Katrina had to take refuge somewhere else, making them refugees. Pretty simple really. But then, I'm white.
No stupid. Thats not what refugee means. Look it up. No one left the country due to Katrina. Yes its obvious you are another illiterate white cracka.

ref·u·gee
ˌrefyo͝oˈjē/
noun
Cherry picking a definition does not make your case

next

ref·u·gee
ˌrefyo͝oˈjē/
noun
Is that from a coon book?

ref·u·gee
ˌrefyo͝oˈjē/
noun
No. Its from the official cave monkey book.

ref·u·gee
ˌrefyo͝oˈjē/
noun
So it IS from a coon book?

ref·u·gee
ˌrefyo͝oˈjē/
noun
Monkeys and coons are two different animals. You should already know this being part monkey.

ref·u·gee
ˌrefyo͝oˈjē/
noun
Monkeys and coons are two different animals. You should already know this being part monkey.
Part monkey? No, im white.

Forum List

Back