When will the Shut Down Noticably hurt D Donors and what will they do?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
The Ds have a very deep but not very broad donor base. Getting a rent riot for higher drug prices, more partisan social media and so on can be done but political effectiveness is somewhat lacking. Therefore I was wondering when and how the D donor base will spank hard enough that the Ds will fully fund the wall and get expensive unneeded drugs approved promptly?

The Ds have a very deep but not very broad donor base. Getting a rent riot for higher drug prices, more partisan social media and so on can be done but political effectiveness is somewhat lacking. Therefore I was wondering when and how the D donor base will spank hard enough that the Ds will fully fund the wall and get expensive unneeded drugs approved promptly?
At the end of this month, welfare stops.. Once that happens the inner cities are going to burn. It will be liberals doing the burning, and do you think the everyday Joe is going to like what he sees?

At the end of this month, welfare stops.. Once that happens the inner cities are going to burn. It will be liberals doing the burning, and do you think the everyday Joe is going to like what he sees?

the Ds have never cared about the average Joe except as propaganda to get bigger bribes so why would they suddenly start worrying about inability to harvest votes and new math for the counting of the ballots? The Ds really are the political arm of organized crime. Burning down cities is simply an arson service to help their donors finance out of blue wall stupidity.

Forum List

Back