The Ds exit Stage Left?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
The tax bill certainly reads like it was designed to destroy the Blue Wall this year. But it is more likely to slowly erode the blue wall year after year as bond actions destroy the current D political machine. Just today I got a class action lawsuit notice over a company, Genworth, that I can not recall owning. Interstate bankruptcy fraud is taken very seriously by the courts and the Blue Wall is the land of muni-bond fraud.

The de facto party motto has not yet reached the no enemies to the left point but it seems to be headed that way.

The D rent a riot organizations are likely to crumble due to the declining ability of the Ds to raise money. This is a result of out migration from the Blue wall to the red edge. Donations to the local and state majority party pays the biggest dividends to the donors.

The deep state is accused of conducting itself as a star chamber and that will get much worse after the Ds discover that trying to defend three times as many incumbent senators as the Rs is hard. Trying to do so with a declining donor base is even harder. Losing the senate or even not gaining a larger minority in the senate will hurt the Ds a lot.

Comments?

wizardofoz_4675.jpg

Jeff Bezos was just named the richest man in the world. He bought WaPo to attack Trump and the Republicans. He will be a major money source. Soros wants control back in his pocket, so he will give til it hurts. There will be a ground swell of ignorants and snowflakes just ripe for them to pick.

And while all eyes are on an impotent, resistance mole hill Russian attempt to (once again) meddle in our elections like we do to Israel, Soros' buddy and NWO partner is making voting machines and they're being put into our voting places. I'd like to know why that is...

Smartmatic is owned by Lord Mark Malloch-Brown. He is connected to Soros through the Open Society Foundation, an organization that gives grants to civil society organizations around the world. Malloch-Brown serves on the Open Society Global Board.

Last edited:
Both parties need to step aside and let someone who cares about individual rights disassemble this frankenstein's monster of a government we have.

The big problem for the Ds is that they cannot admit that their dream candidate, Obama, was a partisan disaster for them. With Trump making it to the nomination and then the White House the as the least bad choice the Rs have no such investment in Trump if he becomes a disaster. That makes reform of the Ds much harder than for the Rs.

Both parties need to step aside and let someone who cares about individual rights disassemble this frankenstein's monster of a government we have.

While I sympathize with your position how do you expect to get it done?

Jeff Bezos was just named the richest man in the world. He bought WaPo to attack Trump and the Republicans. He will be a major money source. Soros wants control back in his pocket, so he will give til it hurts. There will be a ground swell of ignorants and snowflakes just ripe for them to pick.

And while all eyes are on an impotent, resistance mole hill Russian attempt to (once again) meddle in our elections like we do to Israel, Soros' buddy and NWO partner is making voting machines and they're being put into our voting places. I'd like to know why that is...

Smartmatic is owned by Lord Mark Malloch-Brown. He is connected to Soros through the Open Society Foundation, an organization that gives grants to civil society organizations around the world. Malloch-Brown serves on the Open Society Global Board.

Oh Wow, the D contribution base can be blamed for tampering, if it happens? Even I didn't think the Ds were that stupid.

I am amazed at how monstrous the democrat party has become. They were always communist who used minorities for votes. They always pushed hate and division. The corruption though is something new. The democrats can't even deny the corruption. The rigged primary, and Obama's use of the IRS to attack opponents are proven. It is not proven that the justice department, FBI, and CIA were corrupted, but common sense says that it is. The left can squawk about a Rush Linbaugh tin foil fantasy, but we already know about the IRS, and Obama seemed to have no problems using government to attack republicans. The media has been exposed as not only biased, but corrupt as well. They are not against making things up, and whoever owns them is pushing globalism, hatred of our country, and open borders. I used to just disagree with the left, but now it has gone to another level. They are dangerously corrupt,and they don't care about U.S. citizens.

We are approaching South American levels of government corruption. The media is supposed to protect us from government abuse, but they are in on it. I can't see things going on like this. The next Republican president might not be strong enough to handle the constant attacks. What do you do when you have a corruption problem and the media is in on it?

We are approaching South American levels of government corruption. The media is supposed to protect us from government abuse, but they are in on it. I can't see things going on like this. The next Republican president might not be strong enough to handle the constant attacks. What do you do when you have a corruption problem and the media is in on it?
Well the MSM is losing money and viewers and you just suggested a great thread.

Forum List

Back