When will the GOP recognize the MSM is the enemy and the MSM favors Democrats?

Too liberal for you huh? Yeah I understand.

The Main Stream Media is made up of a large number of diverse opinions. I'm sure you can find the same history elsewhere.
MSM is guided by institutional left wing bias.

Finally, someone on the Right Wing ventured a definition of left wing bias, an institutional bias for truth.
Wrong. Left wing bias, largely institutional. If you're taught by left wing academics what you believe to be centered is skewed left. It's your foundation. Institutional.

And it is ever so evident as this story!

Cornell University Kicks Jesse Watters Off Campus for Asking About Liberal Bias
Jesse Watters crashed Cornell University to test students on their liberal “indoctrination” after a report claimed that 96 percent of Cornell professors' donations went to Democrats.
However, in the middle of the regular “Watters’ World” questioning, Jesse was kicked off the campus because Cornell media relations had not granted him permission to interview students.

“We ask that you don’t interview students on campus,” Melissa Osgood, Cornell’s deputy director of media relations said.

“Cornell doesn’t have a problem with Fox News, does it?” Watters asked.

“Absolutely not,” Osgood said.

After Watters asked repeatedly, even the senior director of Cornell media relations would not budge, saying that Fox News could not interview students “on campus” and that he would send Watters a statement.

Waters claim to fame includes stalking a female reporter, ambushing a 75-year-old PBS host, and telling homeless New Yorkers to get jobs. A really disgusting piece of crap, but fox viewers like disgusting stuff like that.

Bill MOYERS??? 75 year old HOST is also the most FLAMING Liberal host !
Mr. Moyers' last appearance on public broadcasting was in 2010, but last year he announced a new hour-long weekly interview show, Moyers & Company. Unlike his previous shows, PBS is not broadcasting this one. It is produced by WNET and distributed by American Public Media. The show began broadcasting last month.

That new show immediately prompted a complaint from Prof. Victor Lieberman of the University of Michigan's history department. Here is his complaint:

"CPB has a statutory obligation to present balanced, non-partisan news coverage. How can you possibly reconcile such an obligation with the weekly broadcast on Sundays of Bill Moyers and Company? That program is strident, undisguised left-wing advocacy, the left-wing equivalent to Rush Limbaugh. Moyers makes no attempt at balanced analysis, nor is his weekly jeremiad balanced by a partisan conservative show. The chief difference between Limbaugh and Moyers is that Limbaugh, being wholly privately financed, has no obligation to pursue balance and objectivity, whereas CPB does. Shame on you! You wonder why the public complains about the news media's liberal bias! I'm sending copies of this complaint to my congressmen and anyone else I can think of, urging an end to public funding of what is in effect private political opinion.Bill Moyers, "Masterpiece", and liberal bias | CPB Ombudsman Report

OH my HOW totally cruel of Watters telling homeless New Yorkers to get a job!

Now here is the excerpt where Watters BADGERS the homeless to GET a job!

“It’s pointless to even get a freakin’ job,” the homeless man told Fox News.

Seemingly taken back by the man’s remarks, Watters quipped back, “Why is that?”

“Cuz, like, what’s the most I can make? 10 bucks an hour if I’m lucky?” the man replied.

Earlier this month, a reporter who went undercover outside de Blasio’s mansion was confronted by police moments after arriving.
An officer strongly implied the man should move saying,
“Here’s the thing: You try to panhandle in front of the mayor’s house, he’s going to have you moved.”
Homeless Man Confronted by Reporter Explains Why He Thinks ‘It’s Pointless’ to Get a Job in New York

Tell that to fox.
Why? What do you know about Fox? You never watch it.

Sure I do. Not a lot, but some. I watch it or the same reason I come here. To see what the crazy right is whining about now.
That makes no sense. You think everything and everyone at Fox is right wing? You need to stop relying on what left wing media tells you.

Spoken like a true dittohead.
You did it again. You're parroting.

Funny that a ditto head would try to accuse someone of parroting.

Finally, someone on the Right Wing ventured a definition of left wing bias, an institutional bias for truth.
Wrong. Left wing bias, largely institutional. If you're taught by left wing academics what you believe to be centered is skewed left. It's your foundation. Institutional.

Jesse Watters crashed Cornell University to test students on their liberal “indoctrination” after a report claimed that 96 percent of Cornell professors' donations went to Democrats.
However, in the middle of the regular “Watters’ World” questioning, Jesse was kicked off the campus because Cornell media relations had not granted him permission to interview students.

“We ask that you don’t interview students on campus,” Melissa Osgood, Cornell’s deputy director of media relations said.

After Watters asked repeatedly, even the senior director of Cornell media relations would not budge, saying that Fox News could not interview students “on campus” and that he would send Watters a statement.

Waters claim to fame includes stalking a female reporter, ambushing a 75-year-old PBS host, and telling homeless New Yorkers to get jobs. A really disgusting piece of crap, but fox viewers like disgusting stuff like that.
Again, you expose your own closemindedness and dishonesty by relying on left wing propagandists to give you info on Fox. Just watch it yourself and provide your own insights.

I've watched that trash.

Mr. Moyers' last appearance on public broadcasting was in 2010, but last year he announced a new hour-long weekly interview show, Moyers & Company. Unlike his previous shows, PBS is not broadcasting this one. It is produced by WNET and distributed by American Public Media. The show began broadcasting last month.

That new show immediately prompted a complaint from Prof. Victor Lieberman of the University of Michigan's history department. Here is his complaint:

"CPB has a statutory obligation to present balanced, non-partisan news coverage. How can you possibly reconcile such an obligation with the weekly broadcast on Sundays of Bill Moyers and Company? That program is strident, undisguised left-wing advocacy, the left-wing equivalent to Rush Limbaugh. Moyers makes no attempt at balanced analysis, nor is his weekly jeremiad balanced by a partisan conservative show. The chief difference between Limbaugh and Moyers is that Limbaugh, being wholly privately financed, has no obligation to pursue balance and objectivity, whereas CPB does. Shame on you! You wonder why the public complains about the news media's liberal bias! I'm sending copies of this complaint to my congressmen and anyone else I can think of, urging an end to public funding of what is in effect private political opinion.Bill Moyers, "Masterpiece", and liberal bias | CPB Ombudsman Report

“Cuz, like, what’s the most I can make? 10 bucks an hour if I’m lucky?” the man replied.

Earlier this month, a reporter who went undercover outside de Blasio’s mansion was confronted by police moments after arriving.
“Here’s the thing: You try to panhandle in front of the mayor’s house, he’s going to have you moved.”
Homeless Man Confronted by Reporter Explains Why He Thinks ‘It’s Pointless’ to Get a Job in New York

Oh my. A right winger whining because a non right wing show is aired. Meanwhile, fox went to court for the right to lie.

The establishment GOP exemplified by McCain still think the MSM is not biased! These out of touch GOP don't get it after all these years that the MSM is so left wing biased and the proof is where the money goes.

Where did the MSM put their money in 2008?
In 2008 85% of media donated money to Democrats!
1,160 (85%) of the 1,353 of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democrats candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters

A specific example of how the MSM loves Democrats is this quote from the Editor of NewsWeek
COLOR="Blue"]I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God." [/COLOR]
Evan Thomas on Hardball,
Newsweek’s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ‘Sort of God’

And to insure the Democrat election what did the MSM do?
130,213 stories can't be swept under the rug and the Democrat Bias is very clear!
Smooch: Study of 130,213 stories shows Obama bias in 2012 election
BY PAUL BEDARD | MARCH 16, 2015 | 10:49 AM
A sweeping study of some 130,213 news articles on the 2012 presidential match between President Obama and Mitt Romney has proven anew that there was a strong pro-Democratic bias in the U.S. and international press.
  • "Overall, media reporting contained more frequently positive statements about the Democrats than the Republicans.
  • Overall, the Republicans were more frequently the object of negative statements," wrote the study authors, Their conclusion:
"The Republican Party is the most divisive subject in the campaign, and is portrayed in a more negative fashion than the Democrats."
The enemy is foreign owned Fox news.

The establishment GOP exemplified by McCain still think the MSM is not biased! These out of touch GOP don't get it after all these years that the MSM is so left wing biased and the proof is where the money goes.

Where did the MSM put their money in 2008?
1,160 (85%) of the 1,353 of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democrats candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters

A specific example of how the MSM loves Democrats is this quote from the Editor of NewsWeek
COLOR="Blue"]I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God." [/COLOR]
Evan Thomas on Hardball,
Newsweek’s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ‘Sort of God’

And to insure the Democrat election what did the MSM do?
130,213 stories can't be swept under the rug and the Democrat Bias is very clear!
BY PAUL BEDARD | MARCH 16, 2015 | 10:49 AM
A sweeping study of some 130,213 news articles on the 2012 presidential match between President Obama and Mitt Romney has proven anew that there was a strong pro-Democratic bias in the U.S. and international press.
  • "Overall, media reporting contained more frequently positive statements about the Democrats than the Republicans.
  • Overall, the Republicans were more frequently the object of negative statements," wrote the study authors, Their conclusion:
"The Republican Party is the most divisive subject in the campaign, and is portrayed in a more negative fashion than the Democrats."

Since the right, and their media wing, fox, are the enemy of the truth,I guess you could consider them as the enemy of all the legitimate media as well..

Oh my. A right winger whining because a non right wing show is aired. Meanwhile, fox went to court for the right to lie.

You didn't obviously read what my response about the extreme liberal biased Bill Moyers.
the complaint was "Waters claim to fame includes ambushing a 75-year-old PBS host, and telling homeless New Yorkers to get jobs. A really disgusting piece of crap, but fox viewers like disgusting stuff like that."
As my proof was above shows Moyers is a flaming staunch Democrat (former Press Sec. to Johnson) PBS host ....using TAX money to spout liberal hatred with our tax dollars.

You didn't obviously read what my response about the extreme liberal biased Bill Moyers.
the complaint was "Waters claim to fame includes ambushing a 75-year-old PBS host, and telling homeless New Yorkers to get jobs. A really disgusting piece of crap, but fox viewers like disgusting stuff like that."
As my proof was above shows Moyers is a flaming staunch Democrat (former Press Sec. to Johnson) PBS host ....using TAX money to spout liberal hatred with our tax dollars.

You see anything that doesn't fall into the fox bubble as biased. When the right acts like asses, a credible reporter says they are acting like asses. The media is under no obligation to pretend that both sides are honorable and credible if one of them isn't.

You see anything that doesn't fall into the fox bubble as biased. When the right acts like asses, a credible reporter says they are acting like asses. The media is under no obligation to pretend that both sides are honorable and credible if one of them isn't.

I didn't say Moyers was presenting biased liberal material... THIS guy did!

"CPB has a statutory obligation to present balanced, non-partisan news coverage.
How can you possibly reconcile such an obligation with the weekly broadcast on Sundays of Bill Moyers and Company?
That program is strident, undisguised left-wing advocacy, the left-wing equivalent to Rush Limbaugh.
Moyers makes no attempt at balanced analysis, nor is his weekly jeremiad balanced by a partisan conservative show.
The chief difference between Limbaugh and Moyers is that Limbaugh, being wholly privately financed, has no obligation to pursue balance and objectivity,
whereas CPB does. Shame on you! You wonder why the public complains about the news media's liberal bias! I'm sending copies of this complaint to my congressmen and anyone else I can think of, urging an end to public funding of what is in effect private political opinion.
Bill Moyers, "Masterpiece", and liberal bias | CPB Ombudsman Report

Do you understand? This professor calls the programming BIASED and unfairly paid for with tax money!

I don't understand why my stating direct quotes from experts declaring tax dollars used to promote biased news program is wrong.
For once why can't people be honest and recognize the simple fact the MSM has supported liberal/democrat agenda directly with their donations:

That their output presents a positive story line for Democrats and negative for GOP!
Study of 130,213 stories shows Obama bias in 2012 election BY PAUL BEDARD | MARCH 16, 2015 | 10:49 AM

And you honestly contend there is no liberal bias in the MSM???
Hey I admit conservative talk show commentators like Rush have a bias! NO question! But his is a commentary position.
Journalists are suppose to be objective. Not biased. Present all sides of the story with equal facts and NO opinion.

Why? What do you know about Fox? You never watch it.

Sure I do. Not a lot, but some. I watch it or the same reason I come here. To see what the crazy right is whining about now.
That makes no sense. You think everything and everyone at Fox is right wing? You need to stop relying on what left wing media tells you.

You're a troll. No discussion, just disparagement because you're a defeated shill.
Off to the troll bin.

I don't understand why my stating direct quotes from experts declaring tax dollars used to promote biased news program is wrong.
For once why can't people be honest and recognize the simple fact the MSM has supported liberal/democrat agenda directly with their donations:

That their output presents a positive story line for Democrats and negative for GOP!
Study of 130,213 stories shows Obama bias in 2012 election BY PAUL BEDARD | MARCH 16, 2015 | 10:49 AM

Hey I admit conservative talk show commentators like Rush have a bias! NO question! But his is a commentary position.
Journalists are suppose to be objective. Not biased. Present all sides of the story with equal facts and NO opinion.

So you think that any analysis that doesn't put the right wing in a good light is biased? Do you expect reporters to have a referee to keep score and make sure there are equal numbers of good reports for each side, no matter what the subject of those reports are? I thought the right was against demanding equal outcome. I suggest that if the right doesn't like having their poor behavior exposed, that they quit behaving poorly.

You're a troll. No discussion, just disparagement because you're a defeated shill.
Off to the troll bin.

Can't take the same kind of crap you continually dish out?

And what is the GOP supposed to do after it recognizes the MSM is the 'enemy'?

I've always said that ANY GOP person interviewed by a MSM person should start of with a statement similar to this:
"Please report these exact words. I am not confident that this media person is an objective unbiased journalist. Therefore any comments put into direct quotes
by this media person must be cleared by my staff before being shared with the public. If any of my comments are used without my permission there will be legal
consequences. Thank you". "You may proceed."

This would prevent such biased reporting as was seen in the 2012 election when Romney's comments about the 47% were taken totally out of context especially
by the MSM.
Here is what Romney said:
at a private fundraiser, Romney spoke to supporters and contributors and observed that 47 percent of Americans do not pay any income tax, and thus his call for not raising taxes (though he wants to eliminate some familiar deductions, which is the functional equivalent of raising some folks' taxes) will not resonate with the voters in that group. Then he went on to say that this is roughly the same 47 percent who are dependent upon the government for part or all of their subsistence; and to that subsistence of food, shelter, education and clothing, the feds have now added health care. Then he referred to those dependent upon the government as "victims" (his word). Then, among my leftish colleagues in the press, all hell broke loose.
A Defense of Romney's "47 Percent" Comment
What did the MSM do with the above direct quote?
Screen Shot 2015-10-28 at 2.45.06 PM.png

So you think that any analysis that doesn't put the right wing in a good light is biased? Do you expect reporters to have a referee to keep score and make sure there are equal numbers of good reports for each side, no matter what the subject of those reports are? I thought the right was against demanding equal outcome. I suggest that if the right doesn't like having their poor behavior exposed, that they quit behaving poorly.

Rush / Hannity they tell you they are biased! ABC/CBS/NBC piously pretend they are "journalists" yet donate millions to the Democrat and when comes
to protect their donations... they as the 130,213 researched stories show... a favorable bias towards Obama and negative for Romney.
Those are the facts.
So it is the job of conservatives like me to educate those people in the middle that consider themselves "objective" and let them know the pious biased position
of the evening news/ NYT etc. are giving them news with a specific slant.
That's why today Partisanship and race probably influence the MSM’s “slobbering love affair” with Obama.
MSM denizens are overwhelmingly left-wing Democrats, which this site’s readers know very well.
Left-wing Democrats in the MSM likely accept the belief that racism motivates any criticism of Obama.
Since they are loath to express any sentiment that could be so construed, they sing his praises and refuse to report anything that could be considered critical of him. (Expect the MSM to laud Obama’s deal with Iran.)

Given the MSM’s infatuation with Obama and the fact that many Americans still rely on the MSM for the news, is there any wonder that polls show public approval of his job performance, and especially that perceptions of him as a person, remain higher than they might otherwise be?
Articles: Why So Many People Regard Obama Positively

I've always said that ANY GOP person interviewed by a MSM person should start of with a statement similar to this:
"Please report these exact words. I am not confident that this media person is an objective unbiased journalist. Therefore any comments put into direct quotes
by this media person must be cleared by my staff before being shared with the public. If any of my comments are used without my permission there will be legal

This would prevent such biased reporting as was seen in the 2012 election when Romney's comments about the 47% were taken totally out of context especially
by the MSM.
at a private fundraiser, Romney spoke to supporters and contributors and observed that 47 percent of Americans do not pay any income tax, and thus his call for not raising taxes (though he wants to eliminate some familiar deductions, which is the functional equivalent of raising some folks' taxes) will not resonate with the voters in that group. Then he went on to say that this is roughly the same 47 percent who are dependent upon the government for part or all of their subsistence; and to that subsistence of food, shelter, education and clothing, the feds have now added health care. Then he referred to those dependent upon the government as "victims" (his word). Then, among my leftish colleagues in the press, all hell broke loose.
View attachment 53499

Rush / Hannity they tell you they are biased! ABC/CBS/NBC piously pretend they are "journalists" yet donate millions to the Democrat and when comes
to protect their donations... they as the 130,213 researched stories show... a favorable bias towards Obama and negative for Romney.
Those are the facts.
So it is the job of conservatives like me to educate those people in the middle that consider themselves "objective" and let them know the pious biased position
That's why today Partisanship and race probably influence the MSM’s “slobbering love affair” with Obama.
MSM denizens are overwhelmingly left-wing Democrats, which this site’s readers know very well.
Left-wing Democrats in the MSM likely accept the belief that racism motivates any criticism of Obama.
Since they are loath to express any sentiment that could be so construed, they sing his praises and refuse to report anything that could be considered critical of him. (Expect the MSM to laud Obama’s deal with Iran.)

Given the MSM’s infatuation with Obama and the fact that many Americans still rely on the MSM for the news, is there any wonder that polls show public approval of his job performance, and especially that perceptions of him as a person, remain higher than they might otherwise be?

You really think a direct quote with a video of it being said is biased? That's just nuts.
I get it. You only believe fox. Enjoy your bubble.

by the MSM.
View attachment 53499

Those are the facts.

You really think a direct quote with a video of it being said is biased? That's just nuts.

What are you saying? You make NO sense!
I showed you proof MSM donated money and then backed up 130,213 stories supporting Obama and bashing Romney and you call that a bubble?
Did I not show MSM gave 85% to Democrats and wrote more positive stories?
What do you need to prove the MSM gushes over Democrats/Obama and despise GOP.
Tonite's debate PERFECT example of the MSM bias!

by the MSM.
View attachment 53499

Those are the facts.

What are you saying? You make NO sense!
I showed you proof MSM donated money and then backed up 130,213 stories supporting Obama and bashing Romney and you call that a bubble?
Did I not show MSM gave 85% to Democrats and wrote more positive stories?
What do you need to prove the MSM gushes over Democrats/Obama and despise GOP.
Tonite's debate PERFECT example of the MSM bias!

The facts were in Obama's favor. It's not MSN's fault that Romney did a lot of stupid shit. Again, you're demanding equal outcome. Are you saying a reporter isn't allowed to donate his money to who ever he wants? If you want more supporting stories written about you, do more good stuff. It's that simple.

Forum List

Back