When white people get killed by one of their own...

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
Yes, hate me all you want, but isn't this part of the price you pay for your violent empire.

Sometimes the violence comes from unexpected places, even your own. It's not just from muslims and blacks. At any time, Americans of any race are ready to explode in violence at each other.

You know this to be true.

But of course, you don't want to act to prevent any of this, because you need the guns to protect yourself from the blacks, and you need the guns circulating in the black communities so they kill each other off.

Well, suffer the consequences of these beliefs every now and then.

Oh. Yet another Angry Black Man refusing to pull his head out of the sand.

If I give blacks a bunch of marbles and tell them to go out on the freeway and play, should marbles be banned or should blacks get a clue?

Oh. Yet another Angry Black Man refusing to pull his head out of the sand.
dfens, like yourself, is a hardcore white Trump supporter. Now that you know he's the right color, you can engage him in conversation as an equal.
lol. I am far from a hard core trump supporter. However, the more y'all bitch about him, the more I side with him.

Meanwhile..back to the OP.

Anyone wanna take a stab at answering my previous question? Anyone? I will even color it so it's easy to see:

If I give blacks a bunch of marbles and tell them to go out on the freeway and play, should marbles be banned or should blacks get a clue?

Anyone wanna take a stab at answering my previous question? Anyone? I will even color it so it's easy to see:

Marbles on a freeway being compared to guns is possibly the stupidest, most indefensibly idiotic, analogy ever. And that it was made by a die-hard Trump supporter, shouldn't surprise anybody.

Marbles on a freeway being compared to guns is possibly the stupidest, most indefensibly idiotic, analogy ever. And that it was made by a die-hard Trump supporter, shouldn't surprise anybody.
Again, I am not a die hard trump supporter. But you keep telling yourself that, m'kay?

And the analogy is perfectly good one. Shall I ask it again? Or do you not comprende'?

Again, I am not a die hard trump supporter. But you keep telling yourself that, m'kay?

And the analogy is perfectly good one. Shall I ask it again? Or do you not comprende'?
If people throw marbles into a freeway, then no; nobody should go chasing after them. That's why black people, nor anyone else, has ever done that. Wonderful analogy. Great job. Keep it up. :rolleyes:

If people throw marbles into a freeway, then no; nobody should go chasing after them. That's why black people, nor anyone else, has ever done that. Wonderful analogy. Great job. Keep it up. :rolleyes:
But...but...the OP said:

you need the guns to protect yourself from the blacks, and you need the guns circulating in the black communities so they kill each other off.

Now..can you wrap your mind around that or do you want to stay looking at floaties on your eyeballs and nod now and then?

When white people get killed by one of their own...

Not a problem.

I think they need marbles since they have none and don't know any better than to kill each other off, don't you think?

Yes, hate me all you want, but isn't this part of the price you pay for your violent empire.

Sometimes the violence comes from unexpected places, even your own. It's not just from muslims and blacks. At any time, Americans of any race are ready to explode in violence at each other.

You know this to be true.

But of course, you don't want to act to prevent any of this, because you need the guns to protect yourself from the blacks, and you need the guns circulating in the black communities so they kill each other off.

Well, suffer the consequences of these beliefs every now and then.

22196204_1983200725231166_9127830427967549323_n.jpg

But...but...the OP said:

you need the guns to protect yourself from the blacks, and you need the guns circulating in the black communities so they kill each other off.

The OP, to nobody's surprise, is a white Trump supporter. Your response was to insult black people. Now..can you wrap your mind around that or do you want to stay looking at floaties on your eyeballs and nod now and then?

But...but...the OP said:

The OP, to nobody's surprise, is a white Trump supporter. Your response was to insult black people. Now..can you wrap your mind around that or do you want to stay looking at floaties on your eyeballs and nod now and then?
I kinda like looking at floaties. Its very soothing.
My response was sarcasm about blacks killing blacks but of course its the guns fault. Oh. Wait. No, its whities fault for supplying the gun. Oh. Wait. Its the black guys fault for selling the illegal gun to another black that went and shot a black or two or three with it while being a thug.

Right?

We will never ever stop the willingness of human beings to kill one another. That's why we need to preserve our right to self defense.

When someone's first concern upon learning of the murder of scores of innocent people is what COLOR they are, there is a very serious fucking moral problem at hand.

lol. I am far from a hard core trump supporter. However, the more y'all bitch about him, the more I side with him.
This is assbackward logic.

Sounds good and fun in the beginning, but in the end...

dancing_man_at_wedding_kicks_dancing_baby_boy_animated_gif.gif

Forum List

Back