When & Where It All Began

It was already their land for the Israelis that pre-date 1948.

Way to go Sherri. Now you're talking sense for a change. No deeds -- adios! Only problem is where can all the Palestinian squatters on Israel's land go to when not a single surrounding Arab country will grant them a right of return?

So the Israelis all have deeds that pre-date 1948, when they took things by force? Somehow I doubt it. So then do all those Jews have to go back to Russia, Europe, Africa, the West...? :dunno:

How so? Any other reason than because they think they're god's chosen people and can do whatever the fuck they like?:dunno:

Eh, Ima. try to think real real hard & tell us who lived on Israel's land for thousands of years before there were any Muslim Palestinians to come squat on it?

So the Israelis all have deeds that pre-date 1948, when they took things by force? Somehow I doubt it. So then do all those Jews have to go back to Russia, Europe, Africa, the West...? :dunno:

How so? Any other reason than because they think they're god's chosen people and can do whatever the fuck they like?:dunno:

Ima is not alone----lots of people imagine nuclear bombs are something
like basket balls-----you can just throw them in a closet and take them
out when you feel like running around dribbling It is tragic that countries like pakistan and India waste their limited resouces on supporting a
nuclear bomb-----I believe Iran can do it-----but I have never known an
Iranian to spend money to no purpose

Why would they give you money for something you were giving them for free? :dunno:
As we all can see, Frau Ima is showing us once again that he/she is a very sexually frustrated individual. Is anyone actually stopping him/her from trying to give it away for free in his/her little town? Maybe that's his/her problem -- nobody is taking him/her up on his/her offer even if it is free.

Hoss---I is a naive little thing-----I did not get the gist of Ima's post until I read
YOUR RESPONSE geeeee In any case----I have worked with and
socialized a bit with Iranians----mostly muslim and a few jews. The VALUE for
every spent dime is a big thing with just them as what seemed to me a
cultural issue. Not stingy people ----it has to be WORTH every dime they
spend and NOT BUYING is usually considered the intelligent choice. Stingy
people like me do not use saffron. (or maybe they buy it over there and
come with the stuff in their pockets????)

getting back to Iran and its bomb----and for that matter HEZBOLLAH ---
the Iranians are not going to let all that expense come to nothing

Eh, Ima. try to think real real hard & tell us who lived on Israel's land for thousands of years before there were any Muslim Palestinians to come squat on it?

Adam & Eve and their descendants. White christians. The bible says so :D

circularreasoningchart.jpg

That makes sense. "White Christians" Adam & Eve & their descendants, even though Jesus did not yet even exist. You can always rely on Ima for logic.

circularreasoningchart.jpg

That makes sense. "White Christians" Adam & Eve & their descendants, even though Jesus did not yet even exist. You can always rely on Ima for logic.

Not my fable, just repeating from your favorite book. :D

Oh now I get it. So where in the Bible does it state Adam & Eve & their descendants were "White Christians."

Oh now I get it. So where in the Bible does it state Adam & Eve & their descendants were "White Christians."

Abraham was to father a multitude of nations.

Name them.

Um... um... um... it's in the bible, a holy christian book? :dunno:

Yes of course. So just tell us where in the "Christian Bible" it states "Adam & Eve & their descendants were White Christians"?

Yes of course. So just tell us where in the "Christian Bible" it states "Adam & Eve & their descendants were White Christians"?

It's the christian story of creation, therefore everyone is made by the christian god, making them ...um ....um christian?
And everyone knows that Adam and Eve were white, what fucking color do you think they were?

Okay so let us get this straight. NOWHERE in the "Christian Bible" does it state "Adam & Eve were White Christians." Just another figment of your imagination like "the Warsaw Ghetto in Gaza." Heh Heh.

It's the christian story of creation, therefore everyone is made by the christian god, making them ...um ....um christian?
And everyone knows that Adam and Eve were white, what fucking color do you think they were?

Okay so let us get this straight. NOWHERE in the "Christian Bible" does it state "Adam & Eve were White Christians." Just another figment of your imagination like "the Warsaw Ghetto in Gaza." Heh Heh.

Every painting of A&E portrays them as white. I've never ever seen them portrayed as any other race. Just like every portrayal of Jesus makes him out to be thin, white with long hair and a beard. A hippie basically. :D

Aha. So it was A&E that wrote the "Christian Bible" that stated "Adam & Eve & their descendants were White Christians." We love you Ima. Heh Heh.

Every painting of A&E portrays them as white. I've never ever seen them portrayed as any other race. Just like every portrayal of Jesus makes him out to be thin, white with long hair and a beard. A hippie basically. :D

We could bring this discussion of the "WHITE ADAM AND EVE" into a
more useful arena of "conversation" I am curious about when people
FIRST REALIZED things

anyone wish to discuss early REALIZATIONS? The very first
time I learned about evil people beyond MING on Flash Gordon---
was that guy named HITLER who I visualized as MING---
As I first learned it----he was responsible for killing jews and
armenians (who in my mind---were 'arabs'---some of then
with turbans on their heads---like the guy on the HALVAH package)
----ok ok I was like six years old and I thought that
armenians, arabs, turks ---were all a kind of people
that made halvah and sold it to delighted jews. Jews
were people who did not have christmas trees.
Instead of flying sleds-----those halvah making armenian/
arab, /turks had FLYING CARPETS. I had a very postive
feeling toward armenians/arabs/turks. A person's view
of the world at age six is mediated by his environment ---a huge
part of which is his mother (aka primary caretaker) My mother
told me the very sad story about the armenians---back then
and a bit about Hitler/ming Halvah at that time came from
the place my grandmother lived---where there were lots of jews.
My christian friends never heard of the stuff or of Hitler----and since
my friends were girls they did not even know MING and
flash gordon. I assumed that halvah eating armenians/arabs/
turks shared a kind of LINK with jews-----unknown to
"christians" I was right----in comparing white anglo-saxon
style christians ----and jews in the USA -----and arabs/armenians/
turks CUISINE-WISE -----

Armenians were Zoroastrians until they met the followers of "peaceful Islam" as were the Persians. In fact, Armenians are now rediscovering their Zoroastrian roots as are their brethern in Iran. Even the ancient water festival of VardAvar is gaining momentum in Armenia.

Armenians, who were once Zoroastrians like the rest of their Iranian brethren, are now rediscovering their Zoroastrian religious past. The festival of "VardAvar" aka "TiregAn" is gaining momentum in Armenia. May this be the beginning to the spiritual reunion of all Iranian peoples.

We could bring this discussion of the "WHITE ADAM AND EVE" into a
more useful arena of "conversation" I am curious about when people
FIRST REALIZED things

anyone wish to discuss early REALIZATIONS? The very first
time I learned about evil people beyond MING on Flash Gordon---
was that guy named HITLER who I visualized as MING---
As I first learned it----he was responsible for killing jews and
armenians (who in my mind---were 'arabs'---some of then
with turbans on their heads---like the guy on the HALVAH package)
----ok ok I was like six years old and I thought that
armenians, arabs, turks ---were all a kind of people
that made halvah and sold it to delighted jews. Jews
were people who did not have christmas trees.
Instead of flying sleds-----those halvah making armenian/
arab, /turks had FLYING CARPETS. I had a very postive
feeling toward armenians/arabs/turks. A person's view
of the world at age six is mediated by his environment ---a huge
part of which is his mother (aka primary caretaker) My mother
told me the very sad story about the armenians---back then
and a bit about Hitler/ming Halvah at that time came from
the place my grandmother lived---where there were lots of jews.
My christian friends never heard of the stuff or of Hitler----and since
my friends were girls they did not even know MING and
flash gordon. I assumed that halvah eating armenians/arabs/
turks shared a kind of LINK with jews-----unknown to
"christians" I was right----in comparing white anglo-saxon
style christians ----and jews in the USA -----and arabs/armenians/
turks CUISINE-WISE -----

thanks MJB I had no idea----in fact I had no idea about the geographical link
geeeeee there is a history of some tension between jews and zoroastrians
over IDEOLOGY-----but as far as I know it was never very seriously destructive.
some how the zoroastrians of Persia became so INSULAR that they decided
to disallow new members and -----created their own self destruction
I do not know why

I disagree with you on this point. Israel was part of the Persian empire for over 1000 years. And those were the best 1000 years the Jews ever had & under Zoroastrian rule. Every Persian king of the Achemenids & Parthians treated the jews favorably. Except for a very few exceptions during the Sassanid dynasty, Jewish/Zoroastrian relations have always been good.

thanks MJB I had no idea----in fact I had no idea about the geographical link
geeeeee there is a history of some tension between jews and zoroastrians
over IDEOLOGY-----but as far as I know it was never very seriously destructive.
some how the zoroastrians of Persia became so INSULAR that they decided
to disallow new members and -----created their own self destruction
I do not know why

Forum List

Back